Sali Hughes #45 Old School Influencer - Shades of slurry and Weetabix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And tomorrow!! :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤­

A lot of 'see thread' replies in the comments section. I find it really weird - why is it so bad people ask what shade of eyeliner/eyeshadow etc she has on? It'd take as long to cut and paste the two-word *actual* answer as it does to type 'see thread'. Plus, I cba to 'see thread' because that means scrolling through 145 comments. It's not exactly a 'thread' is it?
Exactly! Itā€™s so hard to navigate the flipping comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So hang on, she's done a video completely different to her normal content, using EL products the day before she's going to be doing some EL promotion? Almost as contrived as when a GTL admin who lives in the north of England asked for recommendations for Botox on London.
šŸ˜‚
It's a puzzler how using EL products today, sandwiched between EL adverts, is not an advert. She could've used any product from her myriad of free products but she chose EL šŸ¤”
I think she relies on people being stupid and not realising subliminal advertising is still advertising.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
ā€œHiya. She here. When you use lip liner do you over-line your lips using feathery strokes or with a big thick line? Thought so. Yes, I invented that method ages ago. Bye.ā€ What a twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
On that lipliner video, she overdraws the side of her lip that's already fuller anyway because they're uneven.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I couldnā€™t ignore her mentioning flying to Edinburgh in a recent video, but with a casual dig at those not on reusable face halo flannels
ā€œOr you could use cotton wool pads if you are still using thoseā€

Patronising level : Kirstie Alsop

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I couldnā€™t ignore her mentioning flying to Edinburgh in a recent video, but with a casual dig at those not on reusable face halo flannels
ā€œOr you could use cotton wool pads if you are still using thoseā€

Patronising level : Kirstie Alsop
I can even hear her snippy voice saying this.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And tomorrow!! :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤­

A lot of 'see thread' replies in the comments section. I find it really weird - why is it so bad people ask what shade of eyeliner/eyeshadow etc she has on? It'd take as long to cut and paste the two-word *actual* answer as it does to type 'see thread'. Plus, I cba to 'see thread' because that means scrolling through 145 comments. It's not exactly a 'thread' is it?
This one particularly made me laugh. So much less effort if she'd just named the products. Also, why not give a 'thank you'?

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.57.10 am.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Canā€™t sleep, thought Iā€™d read tattle and have just woken my little girl up (sheā€™s crept into bed next to me) because Iā€™m laughing so much.

@Jade Mitzi Your comment ā€˜I asked two friendsā€™ is thread title contender for me šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s posted the EL ad wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Yesterday she wasnā€™t working commercially with EL but today she is šŸ˜†. Oh and ā€œno filtersā€ā€¦..just a massive bleeping ring light

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She said yesterday she filmed the lip liner thingy whilst she was filming (presumably) today's EL promotion.
She filmed them both at the same time. Using EL products. Yet one is a paid ad for EL and one isn't.
It makes no sense at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
No filters šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† - just botox, fillers and industrial strength lighting. So natural.

ahh she does bring the LOLZ on a dull morning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.