Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well get ready fo
I live in Leeds and my boyfriend lives in Cambridge, we spent from March 22nd until June 29th apart😢(I isolated for 2 weeks before driving down on my own to live with my boyfriend and I’ve been here ever since) find it appalling that she thinks she’s allowed to do whatever she wants whilst everyone else is struggling. All the money but no consideration🥴
I know, it was the same for me. Literally only saw my boyfriend for the first time last week when I hadn't seen him since March. Infuriates me knowing we were apart for so long when you've got people like her just running about the country for the sake of it because they think they're above the rules.

Reactions: 14
Well get ready fo

I know, it was the same for me. Literally only saw my boyfriend for the first time last week when I hadn't seen him since March. Infuriates me knowing we were apart for so long when you've got people like her just running about the country for the sake of it because they think they're above the rules.
I had the same with my boyfriend, luckily we live in wales so we were able to form a bubble but Saffron should still technically be social distancing from him now.. not exactly a good influence 🤣

I saw some comments on her video about breaking the rules and there were soo many replies defending her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So when Saff did the outdoor cinema/glamping thing, she didn’t stay in the tent “alone” did she?😂😂😂

Do we think he really didn’t know who she was at all?

I guess even if he didn’t initially, it only takes 2 seconds in IG and google to find everything out
And she’s verified on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Idk what she meant when she said ‘he comes to visit me because he can work from my house but I can’t work from his’ her job is film her life and herself exercising what does she mean she can’t do that over there???
She's such a pampered princess isnt she! She can work from anywhere just like he can!
Even with Jake, she would always make him travel to hers. She would hardly go to his which I understood given her age at the time. But with friends too, she put off going to Ana's for over a year with Ana making the trip to see her a good 10 times!! Even when she's in LDN or on brand trips, she always seems to have her own hotel room unless sharing with Ana unlike other influencers who share with each other.

• Heart
She seemed to be putting him down slightly? Talking about his insta.. who cares about instagram THAT much? So she bascially wants a insta worthy boyfriend, it's sooo sad!! Surely she should like him for who he is and not what his feed looks like lol. And the way she was dismissing the facetime/phone call thing?
I don't facetime anyone lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
she came across super shallow in that vid - going on about the height and his insta and her looks. Just wtf. Her ego is really big isn't it :( what will these people do when they're like 30 and no one wants to watch them anymore? cough zoella cough

• Heart
Reactions: 43
OMG she’s so bleeping obsessed with fitness and all this from her stories like a workout a day is more than enough...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So when Saff did the outdoor cinema/glamping thing, she didn’t stay in the tent “alone” did she?😂😂😂
I mentioned this in the other thread, in the photo album he got her for her birthday there’s a photo of the outdoor cinema she did for the glamping, and that was way back in like May so they’ve been meeting up for the whole of lockdown

• Angry
Reactions: 19
When she said about the insta thing I thought she meant he wasn't great at taking photos of her for the gram?

She’s so image obsessed and everything has to be perfect for the gram it angers me! You’re young, just enjoy being young - stop worrying about what someone’s instagram looks like. Just live in the moment for crying out loud!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When she said about the insta thing I thought she meant he wasn't great at taking photos of her for the gram?
When she said that she had to edit her pic because you could see him through the reflection of the sunglasses🙄😳 like it was meant to be a top secret, no one cares she’s in a relationship. We knew she was seeing someone from her quick fire assumptions Anyways 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
Aren’t Tyler and his brother both in new relationships? So both could have been on tinder and met girlfriends during lockdown?

Reactions: 1

And she’s verified on insta!
might have used her private insta to speak to him possibly? could you imagine trying to dm someone who’s dm’s must be filled all day with requests etc, saff would probably lose the messages haha. i agree though surely he searched who she was or knew something cos if it was on her private she may well share youtube links etc to that account too?

Reactions: 8
Saffron saying that she was scared to face time because he might be a cat fish? Hun you can bleeping talk with your square ass Darren face and body which is edited on instagram smh

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Saffron saying that she was scared to face time because he might be a cat fish? Hun you can bleeping talk with your square ass Darren face and body which is edited on instagram smh
SaffyB = Catfish Personified

Reactions: 7
She's such a pampered princess isnt she! She can work from anywhere just like he can!
Even with Jake, she would always make him travel to hers. She would hardly go to his which I understood given her age at the time. But with friends too, she put off going to Ana's for over a year with Ana making the trip to see her a good 10 times!! Even when she's in LDN or on brand trips, she always seems to have her own hotel room unless sharing with Ana unlike other influencers who share with each other.
I was thinking this! She never travels anywhere unless she has too! If I had a brand new Range Rover you wouldn’t even have to ask me twice for a road trip!!

Reactions: 18
She seemed to be putting him down slightly? Talking about his insta.. who cares about instagram THAT much? So she bascially wants a insta worthy boyfriend, it's sooo sad!! Surely she should like him for who he is and not what his feed looks like lol. And the way she was dismissing the facetime/phone call thing?
I don't facetime anyone lol
Exactly , she was putting him down. When she said he can’t take a joke , I don’t think she understands there’s a difference between someone who genuinely can’t take a joke and has no humor and then someone who feels uncomfortable or insecure about something you’ve said because what you have said was mean and unnecessary. I love being able to joke around but she said her family have the height thing as an on going joke now but I hope at some point they let it go cause she’d hate if his family had an on going joke about her nose. I notice she does that to a lot of people. She’ll share something private about that person that they’ve either said or done and she’ll do that weird laugh she does while staring intensely at them when you can see the person is uncomfortable and not finding it funny. He lied about his height so he’s clearly insecure about it and there was no need for her to embarrass him like that for her own amusement. The second anyone tries make a joke about her or says something she doesn’t like , she has a temper tantrum and rolls her eyes which causes people to backtrack and compliment her immediately. As for the Instagram photos the way she commented on how his photos look that they’re aren’t instragram worthy to look at and he was like I’m getting better. That’s probably why he started to post a lot more photos were he’s posing. She wants a love island type boyfriend someone to show off about instead of being like this is Tyler he’s really nice he works at etc , she wants to be like this is Tyler look at this photo of him , look at this photo he took of me. I know social media is her job but social media isn’t something that should be important who cares if someone posts on it or not. She’s so vain. Also you can tell that whenever he’s in Brighton they must constantly have all her family members around them and although there’s nothing wrong with being a family person , the whole point of a relationship is being able to just be the two of you alone sometimes and you can tell that by the comment he made about them two having their own space sometimes which she looked irritated by . She can hardly judge anyone’s appearance , none of us are perfect but also she doesn’t even look like the same person anymore. People need to stop using the puberty excuse cause it’s all those fillers etc that have changed her. I wouldn’t wish a bad relationship on anyone but from judging from that video so far , he seems nice but she has a power over him which she also has over Ana and others that makes them just say and do what she wants but hopefully in time we will see him or others put her in her place for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.