Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic would it be if she’s being quiet now because she’s got Corona Virus, and she’s not mentioning it because she knows she’ll get called out about her holidays and always going out to public places

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
That’s what I was thinking, that’s so sneaky

• Angry
Reactions: 15
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
And this is why you ban a whole country, people were moaning about the Spanish islands being put on the list with little cases but it was because people would fly from Spain to an island the fly back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They probably tried getting out of Greece by Wednesday but obviously couldn't get a flight so are detouring now. Tough tit. I hope Darrens colleagues call his ass out if he returns to work. Idc if he's the boss, he should take some responsibility and stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She literally chats so much tit just to get an ad out. On her latest cocktail video (2 days ago) she said she got a new phone on THAT DAY. But I swear she made a video a few weeks back saying how she bought a new one and paid £400 or something because her old was all smashed and didn’t want to pay too much to get it replaced?? Yet the phone she has on her video last week, the screen is fine?🤣🤣 so something doesn’t add up....🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How sneaky!! They obviously realised they’re going to have to quarantine and don’t want to. Let’s hope Corfu goes on the quarantine list, then where will they try and escape to 😅

Reactions: 16
How can they possibly think that’s ok though when they have this many people watching them? Yes they might be flying back from somewhere else, but they’ve still spent their entire time in the place you’re meant to quarantine from 😤 that family do anything to bend the rules

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Reportttt

Reactions: 9
I just don't get why she doesn't cancel this trip. Is it really necessary? She's been to Greece twice this summer! And Ana was there like a week ago, too.
She's acting like a spoilt little girl who's never happy and always wants more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hope more people notice how awful Saffron is after her antics during COVID .... personally I have unfollowed everything of hers and hope everyone else, including her fans, does the same. She’s the worst role model and the most stuck up tw*t I have ever come across😘

Reactions: 19
I just don't get why she doesn't cancel this trip. Is it really necessary? She's been to Greece twice this summer! And Ana was there like a week ago, too.
She's acting like a spoilt little girl who's never happy and always wants more and more.
I think she had cancelled the holiday with Ana as Ana is now going away with Haz instead. Wendy probably told her it’s the best thing to do considering all the hate she got previously 😂

I think she had cancelled the holiday with Ana as Ana is now going away with Haz instead. Wendy probably told her it’s the best thing to do considering all the hate she got previously 😂
Probably the smartest thing she’s done ever 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She literally chats so much tit just to get an ad out. On her latest cocktail video (2 days ago) she said she got a new phone on THAT DAY. But I swear she made a video a few weeks back saying how she bought a new one and paid £400 or something because her old was all smashed and didn’t want to pay too much to get it replaced?? Yet the phone she has on her video last week, the screen is fine?🤣🤣 so something doesn’t add up....🥴
This video could've been filmed before that video where she had the new phone. Ads usually need to be sent to the relevant business to authorise and tweak if necessary before publishing them so would make sense why the timeline didnt match up. I dont watch any of her videos anymore as I find her insufferable and out of touch during Covid.

Also, I sense a Wendy story rant if enough people message her to fix up 🤣

• Haha
This video could've been filmed before that video where she had the new phone. Ads usually need to be sent to the relevant business to authorise and tweak if necessary before publishing them so would make sense why the timeline didnt match up. I dont watch any of her videos anymore as I find her insufferable and out of touch during Covid.

Also, I sense a Wendy story rant if enough people message her to fix up 🤣
Maybe I’m just making situations up, but what if she’s pre recorded her next few videos, and she’s gone all quiet on insta etc because she’s had a surgery or something and she needs to keep off camera until she recovers 🤔😂

Ohhh no I think I’ve got it. I bet her and Tyler have gone on holiday again! She just knows not to post about it this time, that’s why her and Tyler aren’t posting, he’s just posting throwbacks

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m just making situations up, but what if she’s pre recorded her next few videos, and she’s gone all quiet on insta etc because she’s had a surgery or something and she needs to keep off camera until she recovers 🤔😂

Ohhh no I think I’ve got it. I bet her and Tyler have gone on holiday again! She just knows not to post about it this time, that’s why her and Tyler aren’t posting, he’s just posting throwbacks
I wouldn't doubt it but she would normally post of something else even if it wasn't her body/face. I think she's just playing happy families with Tyler alone in her parents house tbh. If she got a procedure, what would she get? She didnt even have downtime with the boob job or the nose. I think she knows her minions would drown out any comments about cosmetic changes.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't doubt it but she would normally post of something else even if it wasn't her body/face. I think she's just playing happy families with Tyler alone in her parents house tbh. If she got a procedure, what would she get? She didnt even have downtime with the boob job or the nose. I think she knows her minions would drown out any comments about cosmetic changes.
Noo I’m changing my theory to she’s on a little holiday with Tyler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.