Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest gyals, the “most expensive” meal video was DEFO filmed on a monday-wednesday, nice discount off🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What boring choices, you’d think she would eat out at nice restaurants to show the expensive interesting food rather than just a boring kfc.

Also comments like ‘my bank balance is going to suffer after this’ I don’t think a £12 Bill’s breakfast is going to break your bank Saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
Reading should be her cardio ngl.....its ok to be a dumb dumb at 20, but 25 you cannot sustain a conversation based on spinach and fitness

Reactions: 6
This video was recommended to me...
Why is this even a video? I had to read the title a few times to see if i was understanding it right. Soo many of the comments are calling her out on it and too right. Also someone tell me it's not just me who thinks her voice has changed?? To me at least is sounds soo different in that video from 2018 compared to her latest one?

That dress she’s shown in her insta stories is sooo unflattering ??? 🤢
looks like something for an old woman, she's really trying to oversell it 😂surelyyyy it wont sell out😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Will go faster than normal’ no it bleeping won’t. You say this every time. There’s always a tit ton of stock left. Hence why you’re always ‘restocking’ which in reality is left over items.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That dress she’s shown in her insta stories is sooo unflattering ??? 🤢
I was just coming on to say this! She would never ever wear something like that if it wasn’t from her range - she loves to show off her figure and that doesn’t at all. I totally get you have to do items for a variety of tastes but if it’s “her” line you’d think it would be stuff she’d actually wear. Such an odd choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the most expensive food video her comment about “having a really really bad bank balance after this” annoyed me, I get that she’s trying to be relatable but it’s just cringy when we all know that she’s absolutely loaded. You have a 6 figure bank account Saffron I highly doubt a 10 quid burger from five guys will leave you bankrupt

• Angry
Reactions: 41
In the video when she was like “ my mum loves this dress that much it’s from 2016 😮🙈🤯” like that’s so crazy. Half my wardrobe is from 2016 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't care for Tyler but the way she was laughing at him in the car in her most recent video really annoyed me. She seems to think she knows everything but really she's a below average brat.

Reactions: 24
Whenever Saff talks about money I want to jump off a cliff. Claiming she has a 6 figure bank balance whilst also saying a meal at a restaurant is going to break the bank? She’s got to be joking. How out of touch is she?

Her and Ana are just as bad as each other but recently I’m finding Saff a lot more unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So her most expensive meal video

- Bills for breakfast: £17.50
- Five Guys for lunch: £17.50
- KFC: £7.75
- Starbucks: £3.95
TOTAL= £46.70

She shared with her mum/Tyler
She didn't finish any of the food
She went to fastfoods when she could have gone to The Ivy?

Also, is Tyler just her prop?

Reactions: 24
Quick question, does someone on Saffron’s team like every single other influencers picture or is that genuinely Saffron? She seems to like EVERYONES insta pics literally within minutes of them being posted? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫

• Haha
So her most expensive meal video

- Bills for breakfast: £17.50
- Five Guys for lunch: £17.50
- KFC: £7.75
- Starbucks: £3.95
TOTAL= £46.70

She shared with her mum/Tyler
She didn't finish any of the food
She went to fastfoods when she could have gone to The Ivy?

Also, is Tyler just her prop?
My KFC order is more expensive than that. I didnt watch the video bc I know it'll piss me off but did she ask for the most expensive thing bc those definitely arent for Starbucks and KFC.

Reactions: 10
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
This reminds me of Sarah Ashcroft although she has recently been commenting on loads of other influencers’ photos but they both don’t seem like the type of girl to support other girls.

They're not on the same management otherwise she would have been ordered too and besides Elle is insufferable. I feel like ever since she hit a million, Saffron doesnt collab with newer influencers unless they're american.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.