Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jordan her half brother? I’ve never seen him mentioned.
He used to live with them he’s in older videos. Her mum fosters and I think in the past people asked and they had adopted him/ taken him in and apparently they knew his family?

Reactions: 2
Shocking to like it and not comment something nice to the girl about how she should love herself

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Aren’t Jordan’s parents and Saffron’s parents friends? His parents wanted to move to America but he wanted to stay in England and that’s why he lived with the Barkers until he was old enough to live on his own? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 8
Saffron doesn’t support other women. She loves the male attention even though she has a boyfriend. In her cheapest meal video when she’s at the drive thru and she goes “awkwardd 2 guys just staring at meeeeee” and does that cringey hair thing😭 wanted to choke on my vomit😭 she’s really boiling my blood at the moment. All these “fans” are 12 years old and have fan accounts. Don’t ever see a 20 year old girl commenting something nice or eating up every word she says🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Aren’t Jordan’s parents and Saffron’s parents friends? His parents wanted to move to America but he wanted to stay in England and that’s why he lived with the Barkers until he was old enough to live on his own? Correct me if I’m wrong.
I’m pretty sure this is true or what I heard anyways.

I kind of understand why she wouldn’t shout people out, like a lot of people I know who have large followings don’t do it cause they don’t want to feel used. She always tags everyone in her photos and when she did collabs with people puts the channel in the link below. I really don’t understand why she would advertise her Dads business to a bunch of 12 year olds who can’t buy windows they’re not exactly gonna buy windows are they and are their parents really gonna buy windows on a recommendation of their kids favourite YouTuber who is the guys daughter. If they’re from Brighton they would of mostly likely already heard of the shop and made their own decision.

Maybe she didn’t shout/link AJ out cause that’s what he expected/wanted. One of my friends with a large amount of followers barley posts/tags a lot of her friends on social media, her public account anyways and loads of our school friends always tagged her instead begging to get reposted, got mad when they didn’t get reposted, then us ones who didn’t expect it or push it, would get reposted as she felt like the friendship wasn’t for status/followers. Anyways that’s my look on it.

Reactions: 7
Why and I repeat why does she need to tell us EVERY SINGLE DAY that she goes running and swimming

we don't care

good if you post it once, twice but not every dayy. It's so repetitive

Reactions: 24
She has no personality what so ever. All she ever goes on about is working out and food, Tyler must be bored out his mind

Reactions: 22
I thought her and Ana are supposed to be going on holiday together? Ana seems to be packing and Saffron is bragging about her workout!

Reactions: 3
I thought her and Ana are supposed to be going on holiday together? Ana seems to be packing and Saffron is bragging about her workout!
I think she was going with haz and Byron first and then going with saffron later on. Maybe they’ve even postponed it because surely saffron will know she will get hate for going for a third time?

Reactions: 5
Assistant Wendy is probably packing for Princess Saffy as we speak! Dont you know her exercise is more important? She cant be looking like the "fat friend" on holiday!

Jordan's dad died when he was younger. I think his mum moved to America and she was close friends with Wendy so instead of pulling Jordan out of school when he only had a few more years, the Barkers took him in and basically treated him like a son until suddenly... one day, he moved out and they literally never spoke of him again. He was invited to Saffron's 18th but apart from that, he's never seen on any family occasions or holidays which is so weird bc he was part of them all before and for many years of his life.

I do wonder about Jordans family though. What parent just leaves her child just to go live in America? Theres no real excuse for it unless she had was unstable and Wendy took him instead of having him in the system then good on her. Its such a weird situation.

Reactions: 12
Assistant Wendy is probably packing for Princess Saffy as we speak! Dont you know her exercise is more important? She cant be looking like the "fat friend" on holiday!

Jordan's dad died when he was younger. I think his mum moved to America and she was close friends with Wendy so instead of pulling Jordan out of school when he only had a few more years, the Barkers took him in and basically treated him like a son until suddenly... one day, he moved out and they literally never spoke of him again. He was invited to Saffron's 18th but apart from that, he's never seen on any family occasions or holidays which is so weird bc he was part of them all before and for many years of his life.

I do wonder about Jordans family though. What parent just leaves her child just to go live in America? Theres no real excuse for it unless she had was unstable and Wendy took him instead of having him in the system then good on her. Its such a weird situation.
Yeah it does sound quite weird, his dad died so he had already lost one parent, but then his mom moves to America so suddenly he’s left with no parents!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it does sound quite weird, his dad died so he had already lost one parent, but then his mom moves to America so suddenly he’s left with no parents!
I'm pretty sure his mum also died either last year or the year before. I remember seeing it on his Instagram but he's deleted a lot of his posts

Reactions: 10
Last week saffrons dad was getting her “good angles” with the camera telling everyone that a man would be lucky to have a piece of that and i was just scrolling through saffrons old videos and I found this one:

I understand that some youtubers clickbait but why didn’t she put “embarrassing moment!!!” Or “something really awkward happened” not “WALKING IN ON MY DAD!!!!” To me they just seem so weird, especially together. I used to really like darren, he’s funny, calm and you could imagine having a good time when around him. I’m close to my dad, he’s probably the person I’m closest to in life (apart from my daughter) but they’re just creepy and make me feel uncomfortable 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why and I repeat why does she need to tell us EVERY SINGLE DAY that she goes running and swimming

we don't care

good if you post it once, twice but not every dayy. It's so repetitive
she’ll probably have an exercise plan or video coming out Leading up to end of year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’ll probably have an exercise plan or video coming out Leading up to end of year 😂
She’ll get attacked if she tries that. She’s nothing but an idiot, she’s not qualified to give out any fitness advice or plans, or nutritional advice from her awful diet - therefore messing with people’s health.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.