Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi123

took me a good 10 minutes to find it but finally managed it 😂 have just reported too
Police have already got back to me asking for the names of the people involved and their @ on Instagram! Really hoping that this actually gets somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
So she's being called out in her latest video for saying it's embarrassing asking for the cheapest meal, how long before she addresses it. It seems a reoccurring thing with Saff now for saying things that offend people. How many more times can she juat say sorry I didn't mean to.

• Heart

HereForThePics1979

So I dont follow her on Instagram but I have a nose around her profile every now and then. She posted a picture hugging Tyler in Casey's house. If you swipe to see the second picture of them playing happy families (because when has she ever played with Harlow for longer than it takes her to vlog it?), you'll notice Casey didn't have his garden done in the picture as the background isnt painted white and still has all the rubbish behind them. Just shows Tyler was there all the way back in JUNE. Go to Wendys profile, she posted a picture when they were reunited with the kids after they came back from Brazil. Harlow and Lake are wearing the exact same outfits.

How fucking lame. How dare she preach to everyone else and have her very new boyfriend come to stay over considering they hadnt even known each other for longer than a few months. Hypocritical asshole.
I commented about her meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown on one of her videos and all her minions came for me, I even got called Karen 🤣

• Haha

ceejayxx

She’s one of those people who lie about their size. Says she’s an 8 in swimming costumes and bottoms but when she’s hauling them you can clearly see they all say size 10. She clearly has so many food/body hang ups. Like how she said she could eat that (tiny) pastry because they weren’t shooting that day 🙄
Earlier she said she's a 10 in the bikini bottoms but an 8 in the shorts. Are ITS sizes that bad?

Saff, Emily Canham and a number of other influencers need to address the fact they have serious issues with food and body image, it is so so damaging to see when they have such young audiences

Reactions: 33

idk2

VIP Member
Agreed!! But not with any other female either! Never see her posting about Ana, or Libby’s new songs and EP. I mean these are your friends, support them at all costs. Another thing I’ve noticed is she never says “hi guys, welcome back to another video, I hope you’re all doing okay” she never connects with her viewers, I don’t feel like I’m truly listening to her because it’s all me me me🥴

Yeah that’s a fair point🙌🏼 Elle follows saffron but saffron doesn’t follow Elle, so I can see that now, thankyou!
Saffron is all 'me me me' - She will literally cut anyone off so she can carry on with whatever she is saying. She also asks someone a question and WHILE they're answering, cuts them off and changes the topic!? It's so jarring. I used to think she was just hyperactive and excited but she acknowledges she does it and Wendy has called her up on it once but she makes no changes to stop it. Its so rude. I've noticed a lot of people just let her talk over them if she's vlogging, I hope its not like that when the camera is off too. I can understand why she would be such a draining person to be around.

Reactions: 32

Ktoxoxox

She is so up her own arse, how is it embarrassing asking what the cheapest meal is? Not everyone is as fortunate to get paid ridiculous amounts of money for doing fuck all every day.
The editing in that video made me cringe so much 🤢🤢🤢 also it’s so obvious that video was filmed over several days lol

hcoll78

To be honest, I feel you can see throughout the entire swimwear shoot that saffron feels out of her comfort zone doing this, she’s the first to admit she isn’t in love with her body, who is! I would feel crazy insecure about every part of my body if I was shooting a huge swimwear campaign that was going to be splashed all over. Despite smiling pictures I can see she’s struggled and I don’t like seeing that in another woman. I know it’s damaging to edit pictures but we’re now all caught in a trap of feeling awful about our non edited pictures because every else’s are! Instagram makes it seem like every single girl in the world has that ‘insta perfect’ body. In reality when you’re actually on holiday you see NORMAL bodies and never one you would consider perfect. I hope she continues to go on a journey of self love and healthy lifestyle every day. We have to uplift others now more than ever

• Heart

HereForThePics1979

“What’s my morning routine” Let’s make sure I tell everyone I wake up at 5.45, workout, swim, eat my protein powder etc etc I stopped watching at this exact moment

• Haha

Eckledomr

Lol I've had enough
She really needs to read the room a bit more doesn’t she! Completely tasteless doing a video like this when so many people are losing their jobs, businesses have shut down due to not surviving through Covid, and people have really had to watch their money. I used to really like Saffron, but she really is living in a different world to the rest of us.

Emily1346

I’ve noticed a hell of a lot more criticism in the YouTube comments of her videos lately, more than I’ve ever noticed before? 2020 cancelled a lot of things, maybe Saffron will be on that list? People seem to not be taking her shit anymore. Pointing out “don’t put your foot on the Costa chair, have some respect” “you don’t put effort into your vlogs now you have a boyfriend” idk, just scrolling through and reading them all, seems to be a lot more people popping up now

• Heart
Reactions: 31

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I was confused in the video when she said it’s easier for Tyler to come to her than her go to him, because she can’t work from his. She literally works from her phone, a camera and a laptop most of the time. How can she not do that from anywhere in the world?! 😂

• Heart
  • Angry

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Going on holiday once I can understand and accept, Greece is a lot safer than going on holiday to Cornwall for example but three times in what 4 weeks is taking the piss. She lives in Brighton for goodness sake she has a gorgeous beach on her doorstep.

• Angry
  • Heart

Emily1346

Okay Saffron, we get it. You’re having sex. You have a boyfriend. You are not the first. Please stop with all the sexual songs, clearly trying to hint that you’re getting down in the bedroom because you never did this before you were with Tyler🥱🥱I’m sure your 11 year old fans won’t understand it either🥱 jesus I’m surprised ‘WAP’ hasn’t been put up yet🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

idk2

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she ring her dr surgery and ask to speak to a dr or nurse about her period whilst on the coil rather than instagram? 🤨
Dont you know she's on CONTRACEPTION now?! That means she's having SEX because she has a BOYFRIEND. Her life has complete clarity.

Thats what she's really saying x

MEET MY BOYFRIEND VIDEO DROPPING AT 5PM👀
I haven't watched any of her videos for a few weeks so this should be interesting. I request you all use ad-block pls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Oh and Wendy is at the beach 🙄. Didn’t get enough of the beach whilst visiting TWO Greek islands, that you need to visit the beach back home when you should be isolating for 2 weeks 🤯

• Angry

ClementineGG

I find her polarising tbh. Her what I eat in a day videos and obsessive exercise regime just doesn't add up with her figure. I'm not body shaming her by any means, but she's clearly either lying about what she really eats or doesn't do as much exercise as she claims. In my personal opinion, I think it's the former. I think she has a ton of insecurities to be harping on about food/exercise every single moment. She shouldn't be projecting onto such a young audience!

• Heart