Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t Tyler and his brother both in new relationships? So both could have been on tinder and met girlfriends during lockdown?

No I did some investigating and found his brother on Facebook, he has photos with his girlfriend from like 2018

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tyler came across really well in the tag I think. He's really well spoken and seems calmer and more level headed than she is. I think they balance each other out nicely but Darren's comment about his height was horrible! Fair enough we were speculating online but the fact that he made that comment on Tyler and Saffrons first time seeing each other in real life with Tyler not having anyone with him etc was uncalled for. He must've felt so uncomfortable.
Also, I think his twin is with a diff girl but clearly has a type lol

Reactions: 26
Tyler came across really well in the tag I think. He's really well spoken and seems calmer and more level headed than she is. I think they balance each other out nicely but Darren's comment about his height was horrible! Fair enough we were speculating online but the fact that he made that comment on Tyler and Saffrons first time seeing each other in real life with Tyler not having anyone with him etc was uncalled for. He must've felt so uncomfortable.
Also, I think his twin is with a diff girl but clearly has a type lol
It’s the kind of comment that you could get away with when you’ve got an established relationship with someone, NOT the first time you meet him.

I’ll never understand why boys lie about their height, do they really think that girls just... won’t notice??

Reactions: 20
It’s the kind of comment that you could get away with when you’ve got an established relationship with someone, NOT the first time you meet him.

I’ll never understand why boys lie about their height, do they really think that girls just... won’t notice??
I think he probably knew she was short enough so he could get away with saying he's slightly taller than he is as its only 2 inches but didn't realise Darren would be 5'9 so she had comparison. I think its an ego thing - I have a friend who dated a 5'6 man once and she said his height was the reason they broke up! Not because it as a factor for her but because he kept lying about it or getting super defensive and overcompensating in social situations. Small man syndrome. Luckily Tyler doesnt give those vibes, probably just a bit embarrassed in this modern day every man needs to be 6ft world!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG she’s so bleeping obsessed with fitness and all this from her stories like a workout a day is more than enough...
Yes
Honestly it's embarrassing how many times per day she does workouts . The fact that she always needs to keep herself busy and move ,it's a big red flag that something is not right with her mental health. And I'm talking about something way bigger and more serious than just insecurity

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He seems like the type that maybe found himself played by girls because of the fact he’s clearly well off, Saff described his as generous and thoughtful so I deffo think girls in the past have taken advantage of that and maybe that’s a big thing that drew him into saffron as she obviously has her own money
How do you know he’s clearly well off?

I like the new hair but how long do you reckon it’ll be before she’s got extensions in?

Reactions: 15
I still don’t think he’s 5’7 like they said. I’m 5’7 and it I stood next to Saffron there’d be a massive difference, I think he’s about 5’5 from pictures

Reactions: 8
instagram means nothing! I know some of the brokest people who act rich for Instagram, so this proves nothing.
I think it proves a lot - I did my own digging before he deleted a load of posts when his profile went big. His family is well off and he has had alot handed to him much like Saffron has. He deleted posts with his dad but from their clothing, their jet set lifestyle and the fact they own multiple german cars speaks volumes. He also had a few pictures of his home in Lancashire which seemed nice enough and ofc Saffron posted their gym and games room when she was there a few weeks ago.
Yes people stunt for the gram, but theres only so much you can do. Plus he didn't have enough followers to even care to stunt and everyone who commented on his posts knew him when we found him here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it proves a lot - I did my own digging before he deleted a load of posts when his profile went big. His family is well off and he has had alot handed to him much like Saffron has. He deleted posts with his dad but from their clothing, their jet set lifestyle and the fact they own multiple german cars speaks volumes. He also had a few pictures of his home in Lancashire which seemed nice enough and ofc Saffron posted their gym and games room when she was there a few weeks ago.
Yes people stunt for the gram, but theres only so much you can do. Plus he didn't have enough followers to even care to stunt and everyone who commented on his posts knew him when we found him here.
cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.

Reactions: 2
His family are 100% well off, you can usually tell between those who create a false fake flash lifestyle for social media and people who actually live that life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.
Ffs, you can clearly tell the difference between someone who's born well off and someone who is flaunting what he doesnt have. If he was stunting, he would be showing the numberplate on his German car to show its brand new or not too far off. If he was flaunting, his first video with Saffron would've been in a tacky Gucci shirt not a plain black one. Theres a difference between people born with money and those who who are pretending.

You should be a bit more open minded and not think everyone cares about others opinions. It would not make any sense him flaunting his life to people he clearly knows and talks too as he had very little followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ffs, you can clearly tell the difference between someone who's born well off and someone who is flaunting what he doesnt have. If he was stunting, he would be showing the numberplate on his German car to show its brand new or not too far off. If he was flaunting, his first video with Saffron would've been in a tacky Gucci shirt not a plain black one. Theres a difference between people born with money and those who who are pretending.

You should be a bit more open minded and not think everyone cares about others opinions. It would not make any sense him flaunting his life to people he clearly knows and talks too as he had very little followers!
You’re getting way too emotional. I’ll leave you to it - I don’t come here to argue unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
I still don’t think he’s 5’7 like they said. I’m 5’7 and it I stood next to Saffron there’d be a massive difference, I think he’s about 5’5 from pictures
She lies about het height all the time! She is 5"4, she just likes to make out she is smaller than what she actually is

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I like the new hair but how long do you reckon it’ll be before she’s got extensions in?
Was thinking the exact same thing. Didn't she cut her hair short a few years ago and then put extensions back in within a few months?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay. Dont won't to expose myself lol but went to The Vamps in 2018 and saw Saff in the concourse so asked for a photo. Unsurprisingly, she's extremely rude. There was a young girl in a wheelchair that she completely ignored until we pointed her out.

Also, im 5"7, she had heeled boots on here and I was bending down😅😅

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.