Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hardly say Demi's house was as big or in as nice an area as Saff's 🤣🤣 Newcastle and Brighton aren't even in the same league! I hope she keeps some of the character though as the house has huge potential
What’s that meant to mean ?

Reactions: 6
Omg I found it!
The mortgage on that is around 4 grand a month 😵

4!
You never know she couldve put down 500K on it and only have a mortgage on the outstanding amount i bet her mum and dad couldve given her money but it wouldn’t surprise me if she only needed a smaller mortgage tbh for the outstanding balanace against her large deposit - given her age and the climate i dont think she would be taking out a massive mortgage not that she would need to

Reactions: 9
That is not what I expected the front of the house to look like 😳.
She’s definitely been ripped off on that house - when you see all the ones listed for 1.25m and are done up nicely.
She won’t make money back on renovating it, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 15
God, the deleted vlog clip of train gate when she complained about getting home late just came up on my suggested watches. Hate is a strong word but I truly detest that vile, self entitled righteous little brat and watching her speak in that video made my stomach turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Like mother like daughter. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. See my earlier comment for more details

God, the deleted vlog clip of train gate when she complained about getting home late just came up on my suggested watches. Hate is a strong word but I truly detest that vile, self entitled righteous little brat and watching her speak in that video made my stomach turn.
Like mother like daughter. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. See my post this morning for the truth about that family

Reactions: 9
Why is she so incapable of standing straight what’s the deal with the pointed leg needs to stop trying to be sultry showing more and more skin

Reactions: 5
She really shouldn’t be shouting from the rooftops about this house when it’s only under offer. A lot can go wrong with buying a house.

Reactions: 13
So in 2020 we are living in a world where a 20 year old youtuber who has complained about the hassle of getting home late because someone killed themselves, has no discernible talent apart from filming herself exercising, gifted clothes/beauty hauls, eating same coloured food for a day, going on endless holidays, posting heavily edited selfies on insta can buy themselves a 1 million pound house. Where as a nurse working 20 years in the NHS could never dream of buying this kind of house. Stop the world I want to get off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So in 2020 we are living in a world where a 20 year old youtuber who has complained about the hassle of getting home late because someone killed themselves, has no discernible talent apart from filming herself exercising, gifted clothes/beauty hauls, eating same coloured food for a day, going on endless holidays, posting heavily edited selfies on insta can buy themselves a 1 million pound house. Where as a nurse working 20 years in the NHS could never dream of buying this kind of house. Stop the world I want to get off
It doesn’t surprise me that this girl moans about someone committing suicide when she has been brought up by a mother who as a teenager caused her boyfriend to kill himself

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 14.54.10.png

On her insta stories today she's promoting inthestyle 60% sale including her collection;

surely she needs to put an AD on her story ??????

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It doesn’t surprise me that this girl moans about someone committing suicide when she has been brought up by a mother who as a teenager caused her boyfriend to kill himself
Please elaborate? These are big claims and of they are true they should be taken seriously. Thats manslaughter.

Reactions: 8
Please elaborate? These are big claims and of they are true they should be taken seriously. Thats manslaughter.
They are not claims it is the truth. It happened in 1992, exactly six months to the day before she went clubbing and met her now husband. She will deny it and make people feel sorry for her but it is the truth. I will not give his name as his family has suffered enough, but seeing her and her family plastered over social media must throw it in their faces everyday when he may of had a family by now. She destroyed a whole family, so unfair

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They are not claims it is the truth. It happened in 1992, exactly six months to the day before she went clubbing and met her now husband. She will deny it and make people feel sorry for her but it is the truth. I will not give his name as his family has suffered enough, but seeing her and her family plastered over social media must throw it in their faces everyday when he may of had a family by now. She destroyed a whole family, so unfair
I didn’t mean it like that its just never been mentioned, i apologise if it came off wrong. Is this common knowledge around where they live?

Reactions: 7
I didn’t mean it like that its just never been mentioned, i apologise if it came off wrong. Is this common knowledge around where they live?
I doubt very much she has told anyone, maybe people close to her. His family and friends know the truth but if you had caused someone to take their life would you make it common knowledge?

Reactions: 2
I doubt very much she has told anyone, maybe people close to her. His family and friends know the truth but if you had caused someone to take their life would you make it common knowledge?
No - but considering they are making themselves out to be a loving kind family you would think something would have been said by now. Shocking, i always got mean girl vibes from wendy. How would she live with that on her conscience/ her family. May I ask how you know this?

Reactions: 6
I’m his sister
Im so sorry for your loss it’s absolutely terrible to hear this i am shocked - sorry if I am being invasive but I definitely think this is something that should not be ignored at all of it has been private for so long. We should not be protecting a womans image who makes advice videos and talks about mental health... we can see 100% she is controlling and it shows why saffron is so insecure and strict on herself. I’m sure you know the truth better than anyone. If you feel comfortable talking about the situation and bringing awareness to the truth about her then this is definitely the right place as we can all see through them 100%.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.