Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the video on love island Instagram where they show bits of their intros and Harriet seems like a stuck up twit in that as well, even if I didn’t know who she was before hand I would dislike her the most from that video😂
---
Some replies to her love island picture on Twitter 😂😂 not looking good!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Omg that video of her is awful!! Who is the footballer anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The LI audition process is quite long I think, like a few months at least. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she was with someone when she started auditioning

Reactions: 16
One thing I hate about Wendy is she is so adamant her kids are kind people. Open your eyes, saffron and her friends are all witches

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just seen the video on love island Instagram where they show bits of their intros and Harriet seems like a stuck up twit in that as well, even if I didn’t know who she was before hand I would dislike her the most from that video😂
---
The comment about casting older people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---
There's a lot more now too, saying she looks like a man and way older than she is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Waaaaait not saffrons friend on love island ffs. She’s gonna be unbearable ‘supporting her bestie’ 😭😭
---
I’m pretty sure she had a bf recently. I remember saffron mentioning it

Reactions: 11
It’s killing me that no one is clocking this is saffrons bff. I knew tattle would be on this loool

Reactions: 7
I wonder if a thread could be made for Harriet now she’s going on LI? I appreciate she’s Saffrons friend but the thread will most likely be swamped by it now and I honestly couldn’t care less to read about her 😂

Reactions: 19
I wonder if a thread could be made for Harriet now she’s going on LI? I appreciate she’s Saffrons friend but the thread will most likely be swamped by it now and I honestly couldn’t care less to read about her 😂
Tbh it can all go now on the LI thread

Reactions: 3
Wait is he a premier league football player im not sure ??
her voice makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 21
Isn’t that Harriet I swear she has a boyfriend last week 🤣
I can’t remember if someone said it about her or it was another thread, but these 20s girls with so much Botox/filler/ filtered pictures really look 40/50 and have more of a “real housewives of….” look rather than love island!

Reactions: 17
Wendy’s latest tiktok, someone in the comment section asked why Saffron was on tiptoes hugging her, “because she’s tiny” yet flat footed they’re exactly the same height??? Make it make sense
Wendy’s comment 🙄 I swear all of them (including imogen ,if that wasn’t already clear) are so far up saffrons ass it’s scary ! They are massive enablers and yes men . Most / if not all of her friends & family are literally same height or near to her height but they all say she’s so tiny and they only do it cause they know that’s what she likes .. and of course anything for princess saffron 🙄😂

Reactions: 16