Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy’s latest tiktok, someone in the comment section asked why Saffron was on tiptoes hugging her, “because she’s tiny” yet flat footed they’re exactly the same height??? Make it make sense
“Why would she want people to think she’s tiny” dunno Wendy maybe ask your daughter that after she’s sat on facetune for 5 hours making doorframes bendy

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why did her and Imogen gets the trip away with L’Oréal. I don’t understand all all these free trips away for them sells a product. It isn’t right they don’t do any work for that

Reactions: 13
Wendy’s latest tiktok, someone in the comment section asked why Saffron was on tiptoes hugging her, “because she’s tiny” yet flat footed they’re exactly the same height??? Make it make sense
Not sure what her obsession is with being short, she is clearly the same height as Wendy and others flat footed no ifs or buts
They need to stop encouraging her ridiculous fantasies.
She is a spoilt princess who has a ton of growing up to do
She goes to extremes of bending knees to look smaller in photos and editing because being average height is such an issue for her.

Reactions: 14
I AM DEAD 💀

She thought Louis was going to propose???????😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2952427
She’s done something to her face here - like surely? It looks full of filler like Kylie Jenner’s.

Also, she said she was adamant he was going to propose but then she says “wasn’t he” as if he actually was and everyone knew this?? Her grammar is incomprehensible, I never understand what she actually means.

Reactions: 14
Sorry omg just listened to the first 4 mins of the podcast, Saff said she used to take penicillin in “actual medicine form” by which she meant the liquid form which I guess is mainly for children.🙃 THEN she said she loved it because of the taste, and she goes to Ana you wouldn’t know cos you’ll have the tablet form but penicillin tastes of banana….. like I just can’t deal…. Surely she knows that’s an added flavour to make it more palatable???? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry omg just listened to the first 4 mins of the podcast, Saff said she used to take penicillin in “actual medicine form” by which she meant the liquid form which I guess is mainly for children.🙃 THEN she said she loved it because of the taste, and she goes to Ana you wouldn’t know cos you’ll have the tablet form but penicillin tastes of banana….. like I just can’t deal…. Surely she knows that’s an added flavour to make it more palatable???? 🤦‍♀️
the bit that got me was ana realising how strange it was that she liked the taste of calpol.. EVERYONE LIKED THE TASTE OF CALPOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the bit that got me was ana realising how strange it was that she liked the taste of calpol.. EVERYONE LIKED THE TASTE OF CALPOL
As if the whole point of children's medicine tasting nice wasn't completely intentional to make children like taking it and it be easier to give them it when needed.

Thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Saffron saying for the second podcast in a row that she was convinced she was going to get engaged - she's actually crazy.

Reactions: 32
Saffron saying for the second podcast in a row that she was convinced she was going to get engaged - she's actually crazy.
So embarrassing to publicly admit that over a 2 second relationship where he ended up cheating… have some dignity Saff!

Reactions: 39
the funny thing is there is a very good chance he was never planning on proposing, so him an his family hearing her say that is soooo embarrassing

Reactions: 18
There’s something to cult like about the Barkers. The way they just engulf people into their clan. I get Imogen and Jed are happy together but if she ever wanted to break up with him I feel like it would be more difficult than normal because Saffron has claimed her as a bestie, they’re now in business together. Wendy considers her family as well. Now Libby, Saffron’s best friend, is Imogen’s best friend too 🙄 she’ll probably be like “vote for my best friend Harriet to win Love Island” because Saffron and Wendy told her to.

Not to mention the way Saffron is always adamant any boyfriend of hers spends Christmas at the Barkers. Louis pushed back though but she was already planning Christmas 2024 for both their families to spend it together? Talk about jumping the gun! Weird, weird family.

Reactions: 25
How is she friends with Chris Appleton, like how do they know eachother? So weird he literally has A-list celeb clients why would he wanna chill w Saffy B🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she friends with Chris Appleton, like how do they know eachother? So weird he literally has A-list celeb clients why would he wanna chill w Saffy B🤣
The did an AD together at the start of 2022 then stayed in touch. Think he saw she was in LA at the kardashian premier, hung out and went from there. I always assumed maybe his daughter was a fan so that’s why he kept her around but doesn’t seem that way now

Reactions: 3