Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like people don’t like Harriet already! She needs her own thread. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The first few comments will be everyone discussing how they can find her birth certificate or proof of anyone who went school with her as nobody believes she’s in her 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d barely recognise either of them 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone else find it weird that saffron hasn’t actually posted anything about her best friend being on love island?

Reactions: 43
Anyone else find it weird that saffron hasn’t actually posted anything about her best friend being on love island?
Feel like it’s classic out of sight out of mind from Saffron, she’s moved on to LA friends - best mates with Chris Appleton now don’t ya know? She doesn’t need her pals from back home anymore, she’s going to be a famous actress… But she’s still the “kindest most thoughtful person ever” 🙃

Also, that video of her and Harriet…. I need someone to actually explain what Saffron’s had done her face looks COMPLETELY different!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The did an AD together at the start of 2022 then stayed in touch. Think he saw she was in LA at the kardashian premier, hung out and went from there. I always assumed maybe his daughter was a fan so that’s why he kept her around but doesn’t seem that way now
HE HAS A DAUGHTER?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The train situation is absolutely not funny but I’ll never not laugh at the way Saff approached it, it’s too good😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saffron is the type of friend to secretly love that Harriet is getting hate
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34