Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post on her insta story about loving the comments on her YouTube video and all the comments are telling her she’s naturally beautiful….she’s had a face transplant at this point the amount of work she’s had done to change her face and body and all the editing she does to her photos too she’s fake and far from naturally beautiful.

I’d have some respect for her if she was honest about the work she’s had done instead of always pretending she’s all natural or when she’s lied saying things like “my boobs got bigger cause of my period or cause of weight gain” and then she finally admitted she had them done when we all knew she had or when she said “ I broke my nose when I was little at my birthday party so I got filler to remove the bump ( she got a nose job or two there’s no way that’s just filler in her nose) to make my nose look the way it naturally would of looked if I hadn’t broken it” Wendy who was sitting right next to her when she told that lie , called her out for it and said Saffron never broke or damaged her her nose in any way . Saffrons nose before the nose job was the same nose Casey and Jed have especially Jed’s nose so she’s a liar and one of the fakest people ever.

With the platform she has she should be honest and admit she’s had a lot to work done because if she was honest and reminded people she only looks the way she does because of surgery she would be helping people to see how fake social media is and not to think everyone naturally looks that way but she’ll never admit to all the work she’s had done. Of course she has the right to get whatever work she wants done to her face and body but it’s not like she just changed one thing she’s constantly changing so much about her face/body and it’s like she’s addicted now to getting work done and editing herself to be super small. She has so many insecurities and it seems like she finds something new to be insecure about every week. I think she’ll spend her whole life being obsessed with plastic surgery/cosmetic treatments which is sad because all she thinks about is what can she do next to change her face or body.

Reactions: 20
Saffron saying Harriet is her winner! Are you and I watching the same show? Your mate is a nasty little witch, who has been handed everything on a plate. The witch got what she deserved the other night with some home truths then turned the water works on! I always said Harriet was a witch and it’s massively coming out now! How can saffron say that is her winner 🫠🤢

Reactions: 14
Her new upload, she goes on about mentally being in a good place with her body? Not caring anymore? Hun, if that’s true STOP EDITING YOUR PHOTOS 🤦🏼‍♀️ there is no way she’s truly happy with how her body looks if she edits as badly as she does.

Reactions: 23
Her new upload, she goes on about mentally being in a good place with her body? Not caring anymore? Hun, if that’s true STOP EDITING YOUR PHOTOS 🤦🏼‍♀️ there is no way she’s truly happy with how her body looks if she edits as badly as she does.
Probably because she didn’t have wendy breathing down her neck for a week

Reactions: 6
Nah she’s definitely growing on me, not my winner but better than jess🤮
Not my winner either but definitely team H over Jess too. On another note and Not be mean… I have not thought that Harriet looks pretty one day in the Villa. Makeup, no makeup she really is a mess 😭 also very desperate that’s why guys keep screwing her over, no self respect and so not self aware. But she’s that girl who is a hot mess but you still like them because you feel for them😭😭 she doesn’t mean harm.

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn’t realise if I lost weight my nose would completely change shape, my jaw would get chiselled, my lips would plump and my tits would quadruple in size. 🫠

Why is she so adamant in denying very obvious cosmetic enhancements!?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh I didn’t realise if I lost weight my nose would completely change shape, my jaw would get chiselled, my lips would plump and my tits would quadruple in size. 🫠

Why is she so adamant in denying very obvious cosmetic enhancements!?
She doesn't realise how much damage her lies could cause to younger viewers.

Had a boob job and denied it waiting years to admit anything
Had obvious face work and fillers done and denies it
Had her teeth done but was pretty open about that
Shows dangerous workouts with extremely poor form and pretends she gets results.

And tells everyone losing weight will magically change everything else

She is going to be stuck acting like a child forever at this rate
Especially when Wendy waits on her hand and foot

Reactions: 17
Okay so the Barkers have gone to a wedding and of course Saffy B has picked a dress with a white top to it? I thought not wearing white to a wedding was common knowledge 🙄
IMG_6923.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Okay so the Barkers have gone to a wedding and of course Saffy B has picked a dress with a white top to it? I thought not wearing white to a wedding was common knowledge 🙄View attachment 3022897
For Any decent people yes you wouldnt wear white to overshadow the bride but she's an attention seeker who's evidently had work done that is never down to weight loss

Shouldn't have bothered inviting her 🙄

Reactions: 16
Sorry I know this isn’t a Harriet thread so don’t come for me but her mannerisms are so much like Saffrons. The way she speaks, uses words incorrectly and the immaturity is giving Saffy B, they are so alike

Reactions: 14
got this post suggestion for the threads app this morning and i feel like it sums saffron up perfectly 🤣

“reunited with my bestfriend 🥹” *posts three pictures of just herself*

she’s so self-absorbed it’s a joke
IMG_8425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just watched her latest YouTube vlog, where is on talking about her weight loss…she talked about losing weight because she has cut out sugar in the last few weeks…which I don’t believe by the way, on her recent vlogs and TikToks she has been taste tasting and eating doughnuts (that are full of sugar) and drinking loads of soft drinks…she also reckons she has done way more walking which she has done for years with no change to her body shape….I would say she is definitely on Ozempic, that’s what the drug is designed to do his lower blood sugar from your body….she is such a bad role model to her young impressionable fans….

Reactions: 20