Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/saffron-barker-23-ugly-crying-in-dubai-wave-the-nfl-goodbye.44369/

Thank you @caf.xx for the winning title - 79 reactions!

Recap:
- Saffy B got cheated on and split from her boyfriend Louis Rees-Zammit of 4 months she was creating AI babies with
- Louis after joined Kanas City Chiefs and apparently is exchanging texts now with Travis Kelce (Taylor Swifts bf)*

- Saffron after the breakup has been soooooooooooo happy
- She went away to LA with her fan I mean Jed gf Imogen to pursue her acting dreams
- In LA she met her up with her ex Tyler

- Shes also been looking at houses when you know shes a big Hollywood actress and gets an EGOT lol

- Somehow she managed to beg her way onto the White Fox Coachella trip and is there currently

- In May she'll be attending an intense acting school in LA for 6 weeks

- She still has the tattoo she got of Louis initials on her arm. Yikes!

*if you listen closely you can hear Saffron crying that her NFL dream life with bestie TayTay is now over loooool

Reactions: 21
Makes me CRINGE that her highlight is called ‘LA / second home’

It’s not your second home you fu*king plum. You have been the same amount of times any other desperate influencer has, and you have no family there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The difference in her body in these white fox photos.

Also all the other girls walked out showing off their outfits and she was walking so quickly behind the other girl and covering herself with her arm?
she’s very insecure ! Every photo / video she takes she’s covering her stomach with either her phone or bag or with her arm / hand , i find it so weird ! Everyone else is enjoying themselves whilst she’s super insecure why not just enjoy yourself !? She’s never going to be like the other super slim girls with a small waist and abs that are on the trip so just embrace your body and have fun ! She’s literally on a GIFTED brand trip to coachella all expenses paid for and she’s worried about how her body looks ?!

Reactions: 40
they probably threw an outfit together last minute since she wasn’t originally invited on the trip and it shows

Reactions: 16
she’s very insecure ! Every photo / video she takes she’s covering her stomach with either her phone or bag or with her arm / hand , i find it so weird ! Everyone else is enjoying themselves whilst she’s super insecure why not just enjoy yourself !? She’s never going to be like the other super slim girls with a small waist and abs that are on the trip so just embrace your body and have fun ! She’s literally on a GIFTED brand trip to coachella all expenses paid for and she’s worried about how her body looks ?!
or just put a top on if you’re insecure about your body!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She definitely isn’t this teeny tiny thing like her insta would make you believe! To the poster who thought she was on ozempic, it’s all editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Unfortunate movement of the lips in her most recent tiktok post 😨

Reactions: 4
The difference in her body in these white fox photos.

Also all the other girls walked out showing off their outfits and she was walking so quickly behind the other girl and covering herself with her arm?
Sorry but her and Ana are so unfortunate looking like aren’t they 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
tit hallmark films are my guilty pleasure, I can’t be the only one excited for her tit Christmas film which will definitely happen??? My favourite thing to do is to make fun of those films, take some about 5 hours to watch them 😂 saff moves to Nashville from the big city and falls in love with the local Christmas tree farmer?? Cmon I can’t be the only one excited 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we know she lies and this is prob obvious to everyone but does she think her fans are thick enough to not realise she’s editing out her ‘LRZ’ tattoo?

Reactions: 5
Is she actually going to any of the shows or just hanging round the house? Didn't the festival start last night.

Reactions: 1
The “chella” pics are just.. who thinks they look good? And when did bandanas come back? The last person to wear one was Hannah from S Club back in the 2000’s

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saffron: I want to be an actress

Saffron v The English Language (stay in school kids lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Even in the TikTok she’s covering her stomach. She does have a lovely figure and I can’t understand why she’s so insecure about her stomach
How does she expect to win an Oscar if she can’t even stand in front of a camera without covering herself up. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2