Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally natural yet wouldn’t dare let us see her like this
She looks like a normal 20 something here!! Shame she doesn’t show this as I’d have a lot more respect. Also she doesn’t look bad like this!

Reactions: 19
When is she doing these acting classes then? In her sleep maybe? Looks like she's just on a long holiday. Makes you sick really! She's coping fine without her mum so why was she even there with Saffron to begin with?

Reactions: 22
When is she doing these acting classes then? In her sleep maybe? Looks like she's just on a long holiday. Makes you sick really! She's coping fine without her mum so why was she even there with Saffron to begin with?
Because saffron is selfish
She ruins every celebration because her holidays are far more important
Who cares if they have to move things around to accommodate her
Now including her parents anniversary
An Unforgivable thing to mess up.
No reason they should have been split apart for her sake on such a special day.

Reactions: 1
It's official now. Harriet has had the most work of all the girls this year

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure Harriett has a boyfriend!? She’s wiped her Instagram of any trace of him but does anyone have receipts from recently?

Reactions: 14
I’m sure Harriett has a boyfriend!? She’s wiped her Instagram of any trace of him but does anyone have receipts from recently?
They broke up around the time Saffron and her went to Dubai. From what Saffron has said they were always arguing so she probably wanted a clean slate

Reactions: 14
Because saffron is selfish
She ruins every celebration because her holidays are far more important
Who cares if they have to move things around to accommodate her
Now including her parents anniversary
An Unforgivable thing to mess up.
No reason they should have been split apart for her sake on such a special day.
Completely agree!! She's like a spoilt brat. Bet she has tantrums if people don't make her top priority.

Reactions: 1
I know of Harriet through close friends, and lets say not one person has anything nice to say about her :/ Also has a really annoying voice

Reactions: 35
How many times does she want to say “premier league football player”?? As if that somehow absolves him? Sounds like she says “give me your bleeping phone” at the end and snatches it. What a bunch of chavs. No class at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40