Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New post, oh hunny step away from the Facetune… it’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 2955046
she’s already deleted the one of her looking down from the post… definitely realised she’d taken the edited too far with that one 🤣 SO embarrassing

also i feel like she’s defo had something else done to her lips recently? they look so different in her recent posts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she went to LA to do some acting course, seems like mostly been just her hanging out with friends and her mum so far

i could have missed something though as i mainly just look on here

Reactions: 16
She was so convinced that she changed Louis. He was still the same f boy
---

Off topic but how orange is ana omg
---

Lmao that’s just weird to me. Her mum definitely would prefer saffron to be with a white guy
Yes I don't think Windy would been keen on that at alllllllll

Reactions: 4
The filler lips are quite an unusual shape aren't they? Even when Sarrey tries to modify her lips, the lips resist the change because she's always going to be Darren's lookalike.

Reactions: 3
the tippy toes are unnecessary Sarren. stop trying to push this teeny tiny narrative
You can see their similar height when her feet are down so the tippy toes are ridiculous.
I hope she learns to grow up and be more independent no way should Wendy and Darren have had to celebrate their anniversary in different countries because of saffron its just selfish!
She ruins every holiday and celebration for them because a holiday is constantly more important
They end up having to do it earlier than planned just to suit her!

Reactions: 19
Wendy is so haggered… her skin is terrible :/ girl should’ve worn SPF.. and has anyone noticed she’s so hunched???
And she always has mascara under her eyes -___- invest in a good waterproof one.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Saffron hanging around with Chris Appleton is so strange. He’s about 20+ years older than her and notorious for being a nasty person

Reactions: 21
Totally natural yet wouldn’t dare let us see her like this
Which is a shame, as this is what people should be seeing! Totally normal instead of trying to stretch your spine so far just so it looks like you don’t have any internal organs in ya trunk!

• Heart
Reactions: 44