Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lashes010

E58A94BF-4790-4F1D-A750-3A894317F99E.jpeg

left is a tiktok right is the uploaded pic from instagram, it’s the badly edited photoshop causing the braid to bend for me😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Makes me CRINGE that her highlight is called ‘LA / second home’

It’s not your second home you fu*king plum. You have been the same amount of times any other desperate influencer has, and you have no family there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

xmelixx

In her latest yt video, she’s talking about there always being someone thats better than you, no matter how great you think you are. She gives an example of Michael b Jordan being the greatest basketball player ever but someone else thinking a different basketball player is better than him. Michael b Jordan ain’t a basketball player sarren

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

doodlebug

VIP Member
Just gonna leave this here… 🤮
Could you imagine her at an award ceremony giving a speech. She’s too thick to make it I’m so sorry.

“Omg, I wasn’t azzpecting this. But this is ezzacly wot I’ve always dreamed of. I’ve sin Disney movies my whole life and always been a big dreamer. Thank you so much to the director. He’s 10-10. A true visionist. Is that the word? Visionist?? Anyway yeah, also thanks to my mum Wendy. Who always pushed me out of my comfort box.”

• Haha

caf.xx

Her friends sound as dumb as her, texting her to see if she was OK after the earthquake in New York, LA is literally the opposite side of the country 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

They were discussing open relationships

"That's not a relationship"
"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

If you are not adult to understand different REAL relationships, pretend not to judge and then judge. It shows you are not developed enough for this conversation.

Spotify are so sloppy giving 2 pubescent kids a sex and relationship podcast. Ffs.

And Ana the fucking lapdog said like 2 words. Waste of space.

• Wow
Reactions: 57

doodlebug

VIP Member
She definitely isn’t this teeny tiny thing like her insta would make you believe! To the poster who thought she was on ozempic, it’s all editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Hamandmushroom

Someone mentions "Wendy's affair" all the time on the saffron threads and never ever expands on it. It's happened on a few threads now. It's giving 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 46
Youtubers’ surprise at the fact they remembered (or forgot) to vlog kills me. I just think about if I turned up to work like omg can’t believe I remembered to show up to this today!!!! Wow I’m literally amazing! 😂 then I go to lunch and forget to go back cos I got so distracted… They have no concept of real life, I wish I could do this and still make as much money as them haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

givemeabreakk

The difference in her body in these white fox photos.

Also all the other girls walked out showing off their outfits and she was walking so quickly behind the other girl and covering herself with her arm?
she’s very insecure ! Every photo / video she takes she’s covering her stomach with either her phone or bag or with her arm / hand , i find it so weird ! Everyone else is enjoying themselves whilst she’s super insecure why not just enjoy yourself !? She’s never going to be like the other super slim girls with a small waist and abs that are on the trip so just embrace your body and have fun ! She’s literally on a GIFTED brand trip to coachella all expenses paid for and she’s worried about how her body looks ?!

Reactions: 42
Her friends sound as dumb as her, texting her to see if she was OK after the earthquake in New York, LA is literally the opposite side of the country 🤦🏻‍♀️
I came on to say this too!!!! It’s like asking someone in the U.K. if they’re ok when there was an earthquake in North Africa it’s literally the same distance!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40