Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
looks like he has deleted the photos of them together on his account as well… wtf is going on?! 🤣 i’m sorry but if they’ve broken up just as she got his initials tattooed then that’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Christ if he didn't want to be with her, he could have just broke up with her instead of moving countries x

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Becca0888

Off topic but does anyone else think Saffrons dad is the double of Verne Troyer 🤣
IMG_1252.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Yeshunyou

Imagine if Ana had a boyfriend for 5mins and got a tattoo she'd be the first on her high horse judging her!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

newtoyou

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to the podcast today. Saffron says the boyfriend likes everything smooth so now she shaves her HANDS. 🚩 🚩 🚩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

doodlebug

VIP Member
Things that will keep Saffron up at night:

- The fact she got a man’s initials tattooed only for him to be cheating on her
- Sending him pictures of engagement rings
- Making and posting pictures of their AI children
- Collaborating on a business venture together after being together less than 6 months
- Proclaiming she had the best man on her podcast LOUD AND CLEAR
- Hard launching him and pinning the photo
- Claiming she was moving continents for this man

In summary, she looks like a bit of a mug now let’s be honest. The best thing to do would be to address it on the podcast as it is a relationship podcast and she’s spent the last few months bragging about him. If the podcast goes dark or she just avoids the topic, that is so lame.

• Haha
  • Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel for her though. It’s so icky him writing her a love letter, FaceTiming everyday probably telling her how much he loves her whilst cheating (although it was defo her insisting on those things rather than him volunteering let’s be real).

We all said it though. How he’d be getting attention out there and she was deluded. The comment about how he wasn’t sad when he found out he was leaving and she was like oh he’s so confident in us. Girl! I did think to myself this was the worst time for him to be in a new relationship. He might even be relieved now he can just focus on his sport and not maintain a LDR. He’d also never had a girlfriend before, so it was probably a lot. Not defending him - but it was doomed from the start.

I am cringing out my arse for her contemplating moving to America “when, not if” he gets into the NFL 😭 oh and she banged on about his good morals and emotional availability in a recent podcast….

• Haha
  • Sad

mySON

Chatty Member
i would honestly have loved to have been a fly on the wall in dubai when this all went down, the fact they were clearly fine 24 hours ago and now have each other blocked i NEED to know what happened

• Haha
  • Heart
This is extremely unsurprising. He never looked particularly invested, engaged or interested in her. She was a stage 5 clinger. He’s a young successful athlete. Not that I condone cheating. Anyway at least she can play victim to try and save face.

The tattoo though 🤣🤣🤣 I’d have to take an extended break on an uninhabited island.

• Haha
  • Sad

Cloudlove

She’s posting AI pics on TikTok about what they’re baby would look like 🥲 I have never seen anyone move so fast and cringe in all my life, if I was Louis I would be terrified

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

roryangel

VIP Member
sounds a lot like someone who’s trying to convince themselves that it’ll work out to me 🤣🤣🤣 insecure much
IMG_4553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Annoys me when people post videos of themselves eating like this! Does she realise that she looks like a 30 year old mother 🤣
God I hate when she calls herself a foodie. You live off dry chicken, peppers and tenderstem broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Cloudlove

Hmm Harriet’s card making it sound like Saffron has had a massive wobble about Louis leaving 🫣 ‘if it’s meant to be it’ll be’ not quite giving the same energy as ‘I know it’ll work out’ lol. Cracks beginning to show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49