Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saffron couldn’t figure out to turn the OVEN on? and had to call Wendy? ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s a lot prettier than saffron though, I’m surprised saffron isn’t insecure when she’s around her
Saffron probably doesn’t even recognise natural beauty anymore. She probably only thinks people full of filler and Botox are pretty.

Reactions: 17
She has a massive forehead though
She does but she’s naturally pretty. Saffron looks fake and honestly she doesn’t even look that pretty with all the surgery she has. She honestly looks 40. At least Libby looks her age. I won’t lie though, their friend Harriet is the ugliest

Reactions: 26
She does but she’s naturally pretty. Saffron looks fake and honestly she doesn’t even look that pretty with all the surgery she has. She honestly looks 40. At least Libby looks her age. I won’t lie though, their friend Harriet is the ugliest
Sorry but Ana has wonky arse teeth and very obvious wonky boobs I don’t think she is anymore pretty then saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but Ana has wonky arse teeth and very obvious wonky boobs I don’t think she is anymore pretty then saffron
Yeah Ana is ugly imo lol but I don’t think saffron is “prettier” than her. I’m not saying natural is better but Libby just looks prettier than saffron. Saffron looks like an old woman
---
Random but sarren always does this face like she is worried or something
8AC0F57B-54F9-4B00-9458-76EBCBEC2357.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she’s only known him a couple of months and although she didn’t say it out loud that she wants him to put her before his family, it was still clear in my opinion from her face and how she explained it that she was clearly wanting and expecting him to want to spend Christmas with her and put her first before his family spending Christmas with her and her family but that wasn’t going to happen cause obviously he’d want to be with his own family when he hasn’t been with Saffron long.

She said “We spoke about wanting to spend Christmas together but we both are close to our families so we agreed to spend it separately but I think next year we’ll have a Christmas with both our families together” she seems very full on and things always have to be the way she wants so her and her family will have to be more important to him than this own is the vibe I get from how she talks about these things cause she was the exact same when she was with Tyler and would talk about these things like she expected him to drop his friends and family back home to make her and her whole family the priority. When you haven’t been with someone very long it’s ridiculous to have expectations like that especially when you rushed into a relationship it all seems a bit forced and it’s inconsiderate thinking the world revolves only around what you want.

Reactions: 34
The fact she’s only known him a couple of months and although she didn’t say it out loud that she wants him to put her before his family, it was still clear in my opinion from her face and how she explained it that she was clearly wanting and expecting him to want to spend Christmas with her and put her first before his family spending Christmas with her and her family but that wasn’t going to happen cause obviously he’d want to be with his own family when he hasn’t been with Saffron long.

She said “We spoke about wanting to spend Christmas together but we both are close to our families so we agreed to spend it separately but I think next year we’ll have a Christmas with both our families together” she seems very full on and things always have to be the way she wants so her and her family will have to be more important to him than this own is the vibe I get from how she talks about these things cause she was the exact same when she was with Tyler and would talk about these things like she expected him to drop his friends and family back home to make her and her whole family the priority. When you haven’t been with someone very long it’s ridiculous to have expectations like that especially when you rushed into a relationship it all seems a bit forced and it’s inconsiderate thinking the world revolves only around what you want.
Really doubt they'll still be together by next Christmas when he starts to get sick of Sarren

Reactions: 22
Saffron seems 100% like the type of girl who bins off everyone when she gets a boyfriend

Reactions: 28
Yeah, I'm sure you're red from laughing Saff, more like it was a bit strenuous for you 🙄
Screenshot_20231216_121648_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw this on somone I went to school with insta next posh and becks spotted in the wild
Why does it look as though she is trying to sit down on an invisible seat? Oh yeah that’s right coz she’s so tiny and short. She literally is trying to shorten herse Incase anyone in the photo is shorter than her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.