Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she get a visa to live there without them being married? As if she needs more reasons to beg for a ring

"Posted a big dump". Normal people usually flush it down the toilet Saffron!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this isn’t their thread but the Nasey thread is pretty dead.. anyone any idea what Nicole’s mystery illness is? Apparently she posted on stories yesterday?

Reactions: 3
“i LOVE america sohhhhww much i really want to go back like i’d literally move there but it’s actually got nothing to do with my BOYFRIEND being there at the moment guys because he’s never dumping me EVER”
IMG_4758.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surprised she showed her stretch marks on her belly on her story

Reactions: 3
I find it extremely difficult to feel sorry for her because of how horrible , insensitive and mean she is to other people who she claims are her friends yet happily puts them down but there is a very small part of me coming through that almost feels sorry for her because I think she’s getting very ahead of herself planning all these thing and expecting so much with Louis and nobody in her life seems to be painting a realistic picture for her and instead are feeding into her fairytale obsessions.

There’s a nice way to say things to people while also being honest with them and what she needs is someone in her life who says something like “This relationship could last and work out but you need to stop revolving your whole life around it 24/7 getting your hopes up forcing things that might never happen because if it doesn’t work out you’re not going to know what to do with yourself and that’s a very unhealthy place to get to mentally losing yourself in a relationship depending on a man to be your happiness”. She’s only known him a short amount of time and no matter how in love with each other she claims they are it’ll take a lot of effort to keep this relationship going and growing seeing as they haven’t been together long they still don’t know each other as well as she would think.

She irritates me and her smugness makes her unlikable which is why I said before if the relationship doesn’t last I wouldn’t feel bad for her cause she makes fun of people who are single but at the same time no matter how much I don’t like her , the way I see her speak about Louis the more I can see her convincing herself everything is perfect and fine but she’s need to remember to not depend on this relationship cause she won’t cope well mentally if it doesn’t work out.
Honestly I feel the same, I do kind of feel sad for her. Underneath the narcissist and mean exterior, she’s insecure ultimately because of her mum with her body, food etc. but does love her family and you can see that. The over indulging in brands screams to me that she is incredibly insecure about herself.

Her parents seem useless in all honesty though. They can’t/wont help her with her obvious body issues. The girl on instagram is not the girl they see. They aren’t helping her with her obsession with guys and after a month she plans kids and moving in with them. They don’t help her with her independence, her mum still does EVERYTHING for her, not an ounce of independence at 23. On top of that most if not all of her friends don’t seem intelligent at all and they can’t be helping her issues in anyway, probably make them worse. Shes surrounded by people who’ll never make her a better person, and it’s why she’s become a shadow of the person she was when she was younger

Reactions: 9
The Chanel earmuffs are bloody horrendous!!!! They're too big and look ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s only gonna consider moving to USA with Louis if he’s signed to a team in a ‘trendy’ area. Imagine her in middle of Minnesota or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s only gonna consider moving to USA with Louis if he’s signed to a team in a ‘trendy’ area. Imagine her in middle of Minnesota or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i agree, also if it was some other sport and he was having to move to some random country like germany or something she just wouldn't. it's only because she wants this glamourous lifestyle in LA or New York that she thinks he's worth moving for

Reactions: 15
duck off does her knee dislocate regularly I have real knee problems which cause mine to dislocate and I have to be so careful I couldn’t be doing the stupid things she’s doing and it makes you need to have rest so your knee can recover and it’s not guaranteed your knee cap will go back in correctly every time I had to have an ambulance come once cause mine didn’t, silly girl.

Reactions: 12
duck off does her knee dislocate regularly I have real knee problems which cause mine to dislocate and I have to be so careful I couldn’t be doing the stupid things she’s doing and it makes you need to have rest so your knee can recover and it’s not guaranteed your knee cap will go back in correctly every time I had to have an ambulance come once cause mine didn’t, silly girl.
I wish I screenshotted it now, but on her stories the other day she posted her MRI referral note and there it said "knee giving way..." With question mark next to ACL.
Her knee is probably giving way from the exceptionally poor form of her hip thrusts never mind a slip on a ski slopes. Daft cow, wasting NHS resources so she can play the poor me card.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is this the same person who said similar on here 😂😂 “my superpower”
I can’t with people like this.
9F4FA72B-67BE-4437-856B-0D28EAF3EECD.jpeg

Jesus bleeping wept she DOESN’T HAVE ADHD STOP GIVING HER CONTENT IDEAS!!!

also I was basically so so excited about putting my deodorant on for bed but I thought, no, I’m gonna wait until my boyfriend comes home in 10 weeks.
Clearly I love my boyfriend more than saff loves her boyfriend.

SORRY HAVE TO GO CAN’T COMMENT RIGHT NOW MY BOYFRIEND JUST TRIED TO CALL IN WHAT IS A VERY OBVIOUSLY a SET UP CLIP WHERE I HAVE CLEARLY TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM TO CALL AND MY FACE BETRAYS THAT 100000%….
“Why are you still awake”
Love you too my boyfriend 🥰🥰

side note did he call her…..Joseph 😑

also, actually just wanted to say my mums birthday and MY BOYFRIENDS birthday are actually 43 days, 4 minutes and 15 seconds apart isn’t that such a CAZY coincidence!!!
My boyfriend is clearly good “my boyfriend” material
also saffron stop reading tattle, we all know you’re lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She gives me the rage. Silly Kardashian wannabe. You're Darren with a set of plastic titties and a flat ass. Chill the ego.

Reactions: 15
I wish I screenshotted it now, but on her stories the other day she posted her MRI referral note and there it said "knee giving way..." With question mark next to ACL.
Her knee is probably giving way from the exceptionally poor form of her hip thrusts never mind a slip on a ski slopes. Daft cow, wasting NHS resources so she can play the poor me card.
That's honestly hilarious, most referrals for scans will have ? before a diagnosis because it's literally just a query to rule out if she's given the supposed history / mechanism of injury. She's the most over the top attention seeker.

Reactions: 4
That's honestly hilarious, most referrals for scans will have ? before a diagnosis because it's literally just a query to rule out if she's given the supposed history / mechanism of injury. She's the most over the top attention seeker.
In the last couple of days I've read articles about 3 different accidents including 1 if I recall being a heart attack and 2 losses happening on the slopes in the French/Swiss area
And here she is pretending she's hurt her leg for attention posing for photos mid rescue, acting like she can't put weight on it and continuing the charade but can somehow go to the gym when it dislocates alot and needs MRIs and doctors appts.

She's fine in other people's stories and was in the spa in no time.
Spare a thought for those who actually end up hurt skiing saffron!

Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t their thread but the Nasey thread is pretty dead.. anyone any idea what Nicole’s mystery illness is? Apparently she posted on stories yesterday?
She posted this earlier today, there’s a couple more stories still up about it too
IMG_3207.png

thanks for the ‘valentine outfit idea’ saffy! (it’s absolutely diabolical)
IMG_4787.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
This was all within 10 minutes of the vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.