Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm Harriet’s card making it sound like Saffron has had a massive wobble about Louis leaving 🫣 ‘if it’s meant to be it’ll be’ not quite giving the same energy as ‘I know it’ll work out’ lol. Cracks beginning to show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
And she has no audience in the USA. She has some amount of “fame” here but she’d be nothing over there.
I think she’ll just slowly stop mentioning him and they’ll break up without any real announcement. I’ve had a longer more secure relationship with my Amazon delivery man. (Miss you Jamie, so proud of you following your dreams and joining Tesco… could have been Costa now I think about it, or like, prison, we were clearly very close)
F OFF @Oohthedrama I have water all over my bed due to that Jamie comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean Karma does exist so remember when her and Luca and had a thing for a short while and apparently he cheated on his ex Sophie with Saffron , Sophie was one of Saffrons friends for years ( not as close friends as Libby but still a friend) and Saffron didn’t give a tit about Sophie’s feelings so I mean if you do something bad/hurtful to someone else then don’t be surprised if one day Karma pops up and surprises you so if this relationship with Louis doesn’t work out I would struggle to feel bad for her when firstly she’s only know him a few weeks it shouldn’t surprise if her if things don’t last but she has been acting like they’re getting married and secondly if you’re a horrible smug person for years putting others down and thinking you’re better so you brag about everything you have then maybe need a wake up call to be humbled. But hey what do I know maybe she’ll live her Alix Earle dream lol

Reactions: 19
Hmm Harriet’s card making it sound like Saffron has had a massive wobble about Louis leaving 🫣 ‘if it’s meant to be it’ll be’ not quite giving the same energy as ‘I know it’ll work out’ lol. Cracks beginning to show
You’d catch me dead before you’d catch me posting something like that making it so blatantly obvious that I was being a massive melt over a weeks old relationship💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You’d catch me dead before you’d catch me posting something like that making it so blatantly obvious that I was being a massive melt over a weeks old relationship💀
Not to mention how narcissistic it is when people post things like this. Keep it to yourself. 🤢

Reactions: 20
This isn’t exactly a solid/secure relationship doing long distance for a few months.
he won’t receive any solid offers until early/mid March sometime.
And although I’m sure some teams will pick him up, season doesn’t really start until September right? (Interesting fact. Last year 13 talented young athletes were invited to join the 2023 IPP program following an NFL International Combine held in London, England (he must have done that this year) eight of these players were added to NFL rosters for the 2023. The 2023 IPP cohort spent 10 weeks at an intensive training camp at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, with opportunities to showcase their talents in front of NFL club scouts at a pro day at the University of South Florida)

he might as well be an AI boyfriend and secretly I bet Ana is delighted, especially if she can now pretend she has a boyfriend herself who actually lives in the same time zone.
It’s not even just distance between them it’s a completely different time zone.

Looks like a really bad school photo. That’s really really bad 😬
View attachment 2704532
Interesting article.
Also, not bad, 50 grand just for taking part.
View attachment 2704552

she must be gutted, so close to the six nations when all eyes would be on him/the team and she could do her best impression of Taylor Swift attending the games, and now. Nothing. Maybe a FaceTime call at duck knows AM every few days. But any “celebrity” status he had here is gone.
I believe he is already on that 10 week training course!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think their relationship will last at all , i always thought she’d end up with someone more mature , someone 25 and over. I mean Louis doesn’t even have his own place , every time she went to see him she’d visit him in his room at his mums place , and of course there is nothing wrong with that but I just felt like it didn’t match her situation , i feel like she’s living a life of someone 25 and over , she wants to get engaged , have children etc. and that is not something a 22 year old Louis wants right now , I feel like his life seems quite immature to hers , she’d suit someone a bit older especially because they’d also be looking for the same things (marriage , kids etc. )

Reactions: 25
I don’t think their relationship will last at all , i always thought she’d end up with someone more mature , someone 25 and over. I mean Louis doesn’t even have his own place , every time she went to see him she’d visit him in his room at his mums place , and of course there is nothing wrong with that but I just felt like it didn’t match her situation , i feel like she’s living a life of someone 25 and over , she wants to get engaged , have children etc. and that is not something a 22 year old Louis wants right now , I feel like his life seems quite immature to hers , she’d suit someone a bit older especially because they’d also be looking for the same things (marriage , kids etc. )
Totally agree with the situation of a older person fitting in with her life. However I'm not a sure an older person who has their life together would put up with her immaturity!

Reactions: 35
Omg I didn’t know he was 22. Idk why but saffron and her man seemed older in my head. Why is she desperate for engagement and wedding rn

Reactions: 21
Omg I didn’t know he was 22. Idk why but saffron and her man seemed older in my head. Why is she desperate for engagement and wedding rn
Wasn’t Wendy and Darren married quite young too? Seems like a regular thing in their family with Nicole getting pregnant at 19 and Imogen is now also hinting at proposal from Jed.

Reactions: 11
It’s really feeling like your first relationship in year 8. Is she really that immature? She’s known the guy 5 mins after meeting him on an app. How and why on earth is she crying about it
---
Probably because she looks 35
I also thought he was 28 or something lol

Reactions: 15
someone older couldn't put up with how mental she is though

Reactions: 10
1000056539.jpg
You know her and Aba are so far removed from the podcast as they don't even realise its Tuesday and there's no ep!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe he is already on that 10 week training course!!
he went a few days ago.

IMG_4974.jpeg

so excited for the clothing range nobody ever needed.
---
F OFF @Oohthedrama I have water all over my bed due to that Jamie comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀
Its ok, I know we’ll make it, and I got a card from Harriet saying “if it was meant to be it will be”
I just miss him so much. We were so close. He brought me at LEAST 4 packages and i had to sign for them all. We were Saff and reeses pieces close ya’know? I’ll be ok bby.
---
I MISS HIM OK. They way he parked, that one time he tripped on the curb…. Oh you mean saffron. Never mind 😐
---
She’ll end up with a corporate sugar daddy I’m sure. Wendy approved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry she thinks SOOOOO HIGHLY of herself

"I think my bf was a fck boy until he was in love"
"I think he wasn't himself in relationship until he was in love"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sorry she thinks SOOOOO HIGHLY of herself

"I think my bf was a fck boy until he was in love"
"I think he wasn't himself in relationship until he was in love"
Classic “I changed him!!” complex, she’s about to get so humbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.