Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

br0wser

Chatty Member
Libby has also unfollowed.

t’s sad in the sense she will give someone the world, and let them take it. She needs to stop getting attached so quickly and becoming this obsessed. Telling someone you’ll move countries for them after not even being together for 3 months is insanity 😵 She has really done herself over here by making their relationship so public

• Sad
Reactions: 41

krillernew

VIP Member
Harriet posted a story of Saffron saying “my girl is so beautiful, inside and out”. Saffron does look like she has been crying

p.s. don’t know what saffron is on about with ‘having good morals’ when she has lied (about surgery then later admitted it), (most likely) cheated on her ex, rolled her eyes at her train being late because someone had killed themself. She isn’t a great friend to Ana either and really puts her down so…

Reactions: 40

doodlebug

VIP Member
Mateeeeee can u imagine her rn crying in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute tit hahaha
Yeah she’s probably ugly crying to Harriet as we speak.

I actually can’t believe this has happened omg. The way she made this man her whole personality - even devoting entire podcast episodes to their relationship - just makes the whole thing so much more embarrassing. For the record, I don’t think a breakup is anything to be embarrassed about per se, but she was way too braggy and in everyone’s face with it. Will be interesting to see how she deals with the podcast.

I don’t think the argument was about her tattoo. He had already put a supportive comment about it on her post.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Saffron barker autistic?

hi, I’m autistic and after listening to the latest sex, lies & DM slides podcast and following saffron for years I have come to the realisation that saffron may have undiagnosed autism!

things she does that make me think this:
  1. low self esteem/body image
  2. eats the same food everyday / very bland limited palate
  3. childish
  4. lots of routines, obsessed with the gym and health
  5. has dyslexia and ear problems (very common in those who are autistic)
  6. said she listens to the same song 100 times over (backed by Anastasia in latest podcast)
  7. lack of relatability/awareness - her comment about the train suicide incident years ago
  8. high empathy and emotional (common in autistic women)
  9. doesn’t get jokes
  10. asks lots of obvious questions
  11. has said in the past that she gets very anxious in groups/social situations
  12. Speaks over people
  13. Doesn’t realise when she is being rude / blunt
  14. Strong opinions
  15. Not very experimental
  16. Same friendship group since she was a kid, is awkward around Anastasia’s friends etc.
  17. Heavily reliant on family and close friends
  18. Upset easily by change & transitions e.g. not being able to gym/moving into her new home etc
  19. High masking, follows lots of trends and copies those around her

Anyway these are just some things I’ve picked up on, thought it would be interesting to share :)
She could be, but she could also just be a bit of a twat. Hate that (especially lately, I assume with the influence of TikTok) clearly just rude, bratty, and brought up terribly people are getting a free pass by just slapping “autism” to them.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Twitter likes never lie! I’m sorry but this is so hilarious, I hope Ana serves her some humble pie for all the bragging and shady behaviour towards her from saffron because she had a bf
IMG_5277.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Hmm Harriet’s card making it sound like Saffron has had a massive wobble about Louis leaving 🫣 ‘if it’s meant to be it’ll be’ not quite giving the same energy as ‘I know it’ll work out’ lol. Cracks beginning to show
You’d catch me dead before you’d catch me posting something like that making it so blatantly obvious that I was being a massive melt over a weeks old relationship💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39

jas1453

I ran here few min into the podcast. She really said we need to take a leak out of each other’s book 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

givemeabreakk

Just listened to their recent podcast , saffron said she was on slimming world at 14!!! That’s crazy and Wendy should be ashamed ! Why would you allow your 14 year old daughter to be on a crazy diet at that young age
---
She used the excuse that she only has to see food and she’ll put on weight and cause she’s so ‘small’ she can’t eat the same portion sizes as all of her other friends. Nothing to do with her bloody height its Just her genetics ! Imogen is the same height as her but she’s quite fit and doesn’t even work out.

• Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
I really struggle to sympathise with her, to be honest... she’s not a nice person. If she did cheat on her ex in Dubai, it’s just her turn now.

xoGossGirl

Our good sis Saffy B is going to SPIRAL when he bins her. It's going to be awful lol

It's even more sick when you realise that it's not really him that she loves, she's loves that he's famous, rich and they get papped etc and can't believe her "luck". Shes tapped into a completely new audience with him being a sportsman (although i dont think said new audience have taken to her) She's planned her Posh and Becks life 30 years from now and he couldn't give a shit. Men don't like to feel as though you're "grateful" to be with them and that's the energy she gives. Desperate and grateful. I bet all his colleagues girlsfriends are like wtf she's been here 5 mins and she's planning weddings and babies. SCARY

• Haha

xmelixx

Her “boyfriend that loves her so much and will never let her go” has no pictures of her on his Instagram now apart from one that she posted and tagged him in

• Haha

Zelda123

Is anyone else finding it cringey that she keeps posting American related stuff? Pics from when she was in New York, her wearing an American baseball t-shirt, pics from when she went to the Super Bowl etc? I dunno just find it really weeeeeed (as Saffy would say) 😉😂

• Haha