Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if trouble is already brewing but Louis’ hasn’t liked or comment on her recent IG posts 👀 as per she’s all over his but he’s going distance

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I ran here few min into the podcast. She really said we need to take a leak out of each other’s book 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She’s posting AI pics on TikTok about what they’re baby would look like 🥲 I have never seen anyone move so fast and cringe in all my life, if I was Louis I would be terrified

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She let it slip on the podcast when her bf told her about his move she was questioning whether he even cares about their relationship cos he wasn’t sad. Then she convinced herself he wasn’t sad because he’s so confident they will be fine. Umm…who’s gonna tell her….

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s posting AI pics on TikTok about what they’re baby would look like 🥲 I have never seen anyone move so fast and cringe in all my life, if I was Louis I would be terrified
BUNNY BOILER ALERT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She let it slip on the podcast when her bf told her about his move she was questioning whether he even cares about their relationship cos he wasn’t sad. Then she convinced herself he wasn’t sad because he’s so confident they will be fine. Umm…who’s gonna tell her….
Sorry but if my man wasn’t upset he’s gonna be so far from me I would break up with him 😭😭😭

Reactions: 27
Our good sis Saffy B is going to SPIRAL when he bins her. It's going to be awful lol

It's even more sick when you realise that it's not really him that she loves, she's loves that he's famous, rich and they get papped etc and can't believe her "luck". Shes tapped into a completely new audience with him being a sportsman (although i dont think said new audience have taken to her) She's planned her Posh and Becks life 30 years from now and he couldn't give a tit. Men don't like to feel as though you're "grateful" to be with them and that's the energy she gives. Desperate and grateful. I bet all his colleagues girlsfriends are like wtf she's been here 5 mins and she's planning weddings and babies. SCARY

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Less than 3 mins into this weeks podcast and Saffron is already dragging Ana. 1. For only going on activity dates… (call me old but what’s wrong with an activity date??!) and 2. Calling Ana a lightweight.

Saffron just sits there giving mean girl vibes. I think she can’t stand that Ana is taking her time with a guy and is trying to do it the proper way rather than jumping into anything with anyone who pays her a little attention.

I wish Ana would just say piss off Sarren not everyone is desperate to be in a relationship like you.

Reactions: 33
Less than 3 mins into this weeks podcast and Saffron is already dragging Ana. 1. For only going on activity dates… (call me old but what’s wrong with an activity date??!) and 2. Calling Ana a lightweight.

Saffron just sits there giving mean girl vibes. I think she can’t stand that Ana is taking her time with a guy and is trying to do it the proper way rather than jumping into anything with anyone who pays her a little attention.

I wish Ana would just say piss off Sarren not everyone is desperate to be in a relationship like you.
I've never defended ana before but saffron is a nasty piece of work thinking everyone should bow down to her and be jealous of her massive house, bank balance and revolving boyfriends the most recent one jogged off to America and hopefully finds a nicer person out there.

At least ana has never rushed into a relationship absolutely obsessed with first person she saw and after a few months begging for engagements posting nothing but those sorts of tiktoks sending photos of rings to partners and AI ing photos of how their baby would look!
We already know she picked names out when she was younger so any partner wouldn't even get a say.

Saff can't even work her own oven, do her washing, clean the house or put holiday decorations up and down without her mum

Reactions: 22
I don't listen to the podcast but surely activity dates have more thought behind them than just going out for dinner? What does saffron want? Expensive restaurant to have steak and broccoli🙄 ?

Reactions: 28
At first you think hmm maybe all those legs days are paying off…
But then zoom in and see through her sheer dress that she has twisted her whole body backwards. That is literally the back of both her legs 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s hella early but I have to write it or I’ll forget

saffron barker #23. BF moved to the US to get away, will she give a dictionary the time of day?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw Jed cooking video on my fyp, and he instantly reminded me of Brooklyn beckham. No career mooching off family members so tries to become a chef. The over the top slicing and edits 🤣 sorry if it's been said prior but can't unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t know if trouble is already brewing but Louis’ hasn’t liked or comment on her recent IG posts 👀 as per she’s all over his but he’s going distance
noticed this, she also hasn’t liked his last one from 5 days ago or commented on it, but dazza b is there trying to slide up his ass, he’s not gonna shag you darren, go home.
IMG_4994.jpeg
Yet not a thing from saffron.

Even her Valentine’s posts have no mention of him being away *sad face sad face*
---
I saw Jed cooking video on my fyp, and he instantly reminded me of Brooklyn beckham. No career mooching off family members so tries to become a chef. The over the top slicing and edits 🤣 sorry if it's been said prior but can't unsee it
Jedlyn Barkham
---
duck me. 😂😂😂

Actually on second thoughts don’t Luis, I’m not gonna start AI’ing kids with you until you’ve locked down that mega bucks contract and Netflix mini series bby.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.