Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She almost certainly had more work done right?? šŸ¤Ø
Nose job, filler looks like a different person
In a bad way!

Don't follow those who want to look like barbie and Ken šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
It wouldn't surprise me if she has. She'd deny it of course.

Reactions: 6
Annoys me when people post videos of themselves eating like this! Does she realise that she looks like a 30 year old mother šŸ¤£
God I hate when she calls herself a foodie. You live off dry chicken, peppers and tenderstem broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
going off the grain here but is it just me that think she looks really young for her age? she looks like a kid playing dress up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
just watched her BOYFRIENDā€™s reel about his new energy drink and i really didnā€™t expect his voice to be like that?!? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she had chin filler recently itā€™s looking more pointy
she's had all sorts done at this point, it's pretty sad she feels like she has to change everything about herself, she was bound to grow up insecure with a mum like Wendy though

Reactions: 13
Did you see her reaction when Anna showed the flowers? She was like NOOOO, NO - just proper nasty jealous vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does Louis/Luis however you spell it have heritage from outside the UK only asking because of one of his surnames and he's quite dark featured

Does Louis/Luis however you spell it have heritage from outside the UK only asking because of one of his surnames and he's quite dark featured
I want to say heā€™s got Maltese blood? (If thatā€™s what you call people from Malta šŸ˜…)

Reactions: 1
Did you see her reaction when Anna showed the flowers? She was like NOOOO, NO - just proper nasty jealous vibes
She even said her ā€œstomach droppedā€ when she saw them because she thought they were from the guy she was seeing. That just says jealousy all over. Surely youā€™d be HAPPY for you best friend wth

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Idiotic gullible women;

ONH MY GAWD ā€œMY BOYFRIENDā€ is so cute!!!!! Look what he did!!!!

normal woman;

So his body count is probably in double figures already, lovely guilt flowers, probably cost 1/8 of what she spent šŸ™ˆā€¦.

Reactions: 4
The fact that youā€™d see me choosing to live at the bottom of a ditch before youā€™d see me shave my fingers to please a bloke. That told me all I need to know about that man. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.