Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2730672
Lol okay darling - the caption may as well say DON’T LEAVE MEEEEEE!! We’ve seen this rubbish with Tyyyyyyyyyy . Give it a year max especially if he gets a contract for September start in the 2024/25 season .
Sorry but, she looks like she could be his 45 year old mom... who's had enough botox/filler to make Kris Jenner jealous.

Reactions: 13
How does he hold her hand from another bleeping country and time zone?!
Let alone “hold it so tightly I know you will never let me go”

the three weeks they were together before he left don’t count.

spoiler saffron,
he’s in another frigging country and probably holding the body parts of many others, not just their hands…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so used to her fiddling about with her photos to make herself "look good" that I actually thought she'd gone too far with this one, then I realised it's a cushion 🙈😂
Screenshot_20240202_114728_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If he does get selected for NFL and she wants the relationship to work then she will have to move to USA to whatever team picks him otherwise it won’t work

Reactions: 4
If he does get selected for NFL and she wants the relationship to work then she will have to move to USA to whatever team picks him otherwise it won’t work
And that's a big commitment for the girl who runs to get mummy every 5 minutes.

Will she rent or sell her house? Or the third dumb option I think she will go with is Wendy House sitting until she's back every couple months

Reactions: 10
This is a real random one and I don’t even know why it came into my head. But what ever happened to that girl saffron used to be besties with? I can’t remember her name but she had dark hair and was in that girl group with her? Her school group still seem to be close but that girl is no where to be seen

Reactions: 2
NFL U.K. YouTube channel.

not quite Netflix’s latest series on the NFL 😂
Part one is a full 4 minutes 28 seconds.
“Be uncommon” sounds like advice Wendy and saffron would give to the peasants they looks down on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t even have Christmas with him for fear of letting down her family - she won’t be able to move to the US with him

Reactions: 6
And that's a big commitment for the girl who runs to get mummy every 5 minutes.

Will she rent or sell her house? Or the third dumb option I think she will go with is Wendy House sitting until she's back every couple months
Trust me , she won’t be moving … Wendy will not let her

Reactions: 7
This is a real random one and I don’t even know why it came into my head. But what ever happened to that girl saffron used to be besties with? I can’t remember her name but she had dark hair and was in that girl group with her? Her school group still seem to be close but that girl is no where to be seen
Which one.

Start at 0:56 and tell us lol

Thing is even if she doesn’t move to the US ( I doubt she’ll move there and if she did she would have a breakdown without Wendy helping her 24/7) and let’s say she just goes to the US to visit him for a few weeks , he’s going to be training a lot right so she would she really get to spend much time with him if he’s busy? also she would have to be going back and forth. I get in a relationship that a little time with him might seem better than no time together at all but in the long run that distance could be a problem especially for someone like Saffron who is very demanding and attention seeking she would lose it if this distance was a forever thing because she needs to be number one in everyone’s lives all the time and if he’s not able to give her the 24/7 attention she desperately needs she will be having temper tantrums to Wendy to all the time about it.

Saffrons posts are very manipulative and it’s like she’s trying to force things to work and yes in any relationship both people have to put in effort for things to work but there’s a difference between putting in effort compared trying to force things to happen like a proposal and this fairytale life she’s desperate for. She doesn’t live in the real world she lives in social media world trying to make her life look perfect. I can’t believe she’s 23 she speaks and acts way younger. She’s so desperate for him to become a famous NFL player because she dreams of that wag lifestyle with paparazzi and attention that can come with it depending on how famous the partner is or becomes so I think she’ll keep holding on in this relationship pushing for things to happen and making her whole life revolve around him.

If this relationship ever ends I would be shocked if she’s the one that ends it cause I think she’s way more attached and obsessed than he is. Of course behind closed doors we don’t know what he’s like or what he’s promising her so yeah he could be as obsessed with her but doesn’t show it online but from how things look it seems she’s the desperate one whereas he probably wouldn’t be as bothered if the relationship didn’t last but that’s just my assumption.

Reactions: 3
Do you mean Libby Whitehouse?

This is a real random one and I don’t even know why it came into my head. But what ever happened to that girl saffron used to be besties with? I can’t remember her name but she had dark hair and was in that girl group with her? Her school group still seem to be close but that girl is Myno where to be seen
Is it Georgia ?
---
It gives me such one sided relationship vibes. I genuinely think he’ll end up with the ick from her

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine he got drafted to Kansas city chiefs. She’d be in heaven and try to be best mates with Taylor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.