Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does being in the gym got to do with travelling?

Attention seeker

BTW you have no ass Sarren
Screenshot_20240225_171430_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She keeps on saying in every video lately that she has some ‘really big life decisions to make’ - seriously you would think they had been dating for years.

Has she ever lived with a partner before? Because that’s a whole different ball game. Maybe she is hoping it will be a Jed and Imogen situation as they went from long distance to living together. The difference is they still have family close by. Louis will be in the NFL and she’ll be very lonely.

Saffron needs to grow up and face reality. This is not the fairytale she thinks it is.

Reactions: 32
She's so weird lol why is she letting one of Casey and Nicole's offsping kiss her fella on the phone who she's known for about 5 minutes

Reactions: 22
I'm the proud founder of the name Sarren, I achtuaally came up with it omg.

Guys we need her plastic surgeon to supply us with her extensive list of procedures!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
IMG_8825.png

I thought this was tweedledee and tweedledum Sarren and Imogen at first glance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i feel like as her family are all in serious relationships she’s trying to outdo them with her boyfriend and make out he’s a part of the family yet they’ve only been together a few months

Reactions: 33
I'm so confused, she has a tiktok called 'get my dream hair with Garnier' where she's on about how healthy her hair looks/feels. But isn't all her hair extensions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That “L” necklace she got is vile 🫠. Also apparently USA is on the cards a lot earlier than planned…

Reactions: 14
Does Louis/Luis however you spell it have heritage from outside the UK only asking because of one of his surnames and he's quite dark featured
He's Welsh. They are far more tanned, dark featured and "exotic" looking than their English, Scottish and Irish counterparts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so confused, she has a tiktok called 'get my dream hair with Garnier' where she's on about how healthy her hair looks/feels. But isn't all her hair extensions?!
She does this ALL the time ! Pretends that’s all her hair when it’s so clear that it’s extensions. She even does it in her recent vlog , pretending she’s taken out her extensions when she literally still has them in. Her real hair is actually completely fried and extremely short , those tiny fried front pieces that she calls her ‘baby hair ‘ that’s what her whole hair looks like if she were to actually take out those extensions. And you can see her real fried short hair poking through her extensions at times too because it’s hard to blend when your hair is that short and fried

Reactions: 12
She does this ALL the time ! Pretends that’s all her hair when it’s so clear that it’s extensions. She even does it in her recent vlog , pretending she’s taken out her extensions when she literally still has them in. Her real hair is actually completely fried and extremely short , those tiny fried front pieces that she calls her ‘baby hair ‘ that’s what her whole hair looks like if she were to actually take out those extensions. And you can see her real fried short hair poking through her extensions at times too because it’s hard to blend when your hair is that short and fried
She should honestly do herself a massive favour and be a natural brunette for even just 6 months and lay off the bleach. She’s terrified of not being behold as this blonde bombshell and is worried being dark will make her less desirable to the male gaze (which she clearly lives for). Her real hair is literally chin length, snapped and fried. I don’t know why a 13/14 year old was bleaching their hair anyway. Wendy is a weirdo.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.