Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s in a different country how did he manage to do this? Why act so surprised surely you know who is going in and out of your house. Also I have to say this but spoilt entitled brat!! Who the duck gets Louis Vuitton for Valentines Day??? I don’t understand why you’d splash out on something like that just for Valentines Day all for it birthdays and Christmas pushing the boat out but surely flowers something small but simple is enough for Valentine’s Day. She winds me up of how much of an entitled brat she is! No I’m not jealous but if you know you know what I’m saying
For me it's the biggest giveaway that she sent of all of that to herself pretending Louis did it.
Can imagine many splash out on Louis vuitton for a first valentines day for someone they've only known 3 months
And with all the extras that somehow ended up in the house without her knowledge despite all the security measures

It's all one big lie unfortunately not wanting to share that he didn't do anything even going to lengths of potentially posting from his account

Reactions: 25
I thought his comment on the real of emojis and her response of "I love u ❤" and being pied was very telling...

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to the podcast today. Saffron says the boyfriend likes everything smooth so now she shaves her HANDS. 🚩 🚩 🚩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Has anyone listened to the podcast today. Saffron says the boyfriend likes everything smooth so now she shaves her HANDS. 🚩 🚩 🚩
She also talked about having her boobs done… has she ever actually admitted that before?!

Reactions: 7
Does Saffron know you can just wash your hands and they will feel smooth and soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Red flag indeed. You just know he casually makes comments implying he only likes ultra feminine women. I almost feel bad for Saffron that she’s now shaving her hands to please him. I feel like all she’s doing while he’s away is trying to be better for him (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing) but you just know she wants to be super skinny for the time he’s back, super blonde etc. I think she definitely feels pressure to “work hard” to keep him. She might even feel for the first time that he’s out of her league.

Reactions: 17
Louis went to the private school in Cardiff the Cathedral school, he is not a nice person. Nothing I've heard is nice. He sounds like a horrible person from people who know him and have met him in cardiff I know people who know him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So I was searching for Saffrons book and THIS popped up

WHAT THE ACTUAL F. And that's a recent photo
Screenshot_20240216_142842_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_142855_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not really a fan of saffron but I noticed yesterday that she uploaded a tiktok yesterday and it done shockingly bad for views and engagement. Checked today and it’s now deleted. That must have hurt her ego 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.