Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am here for the TEA. Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m cringing for her so hard if theyā€™ve broken up already after she basically said she was going to move to America to be with himšŸ˜­

He must have cheated? Seems the only plausible reason to break up so suddenly?

Reactions: 45
GUYS THERES TEA. Saffron liked this comment:

IMG_7618.jpeg

IMG_7619.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
canā€™t believe heā€™s cheated whilst out in America !! But Iā€™m not surprised we all said it wouldnā€™t last he just seemed like a boy instead of a man in my eyes. shes only got herself to blame cause she moves too quick in a relationship .. girls only known him for 5 minutes , the way she looks down her nose at ana and her choice of relationships well she must be so embarrassed now

Reactions: 47
This is extremely unsurprising. He never looked particularly invested, engaged or interested in her. She was a stage 5 clinger. Heā€™s a young successful athlete. Not that I condone cheating. Anyway at least she can play victim to try and save face.

The tattoo though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™d have to take an extended break on an uninhabited island.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Has she not told her mum or friends yet as they still follow him and Wendy posted a story ā€˜as normalā€™ and so has her friend Harriet who she is on holiday with

Edit: Harriet no longer follows him

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The accounts are probably girls that have come forward, but donā€™t want to show their real names!

Reactions: 24
Well well WELL. We all said this would happen. šŸ™„ maybe they should have actually got to know each other before getting together.

Reactions: 35
I feel for her though. Itā€™s so icky him writing her a love letter, FaceTiming everyday probably telling her how much he loves her whilst cheating (although it was defo her insisting on those things rather than him volunteering letā€™s be real).

We all said it though. How heā€™d be getting attention out there and she was deluded. The comment about how he wasnā€™t sad when he found out he was leaving and she was like oh heā€™s so confident in us. Girl! I did think to myself this was the worst time for him to be in a new relationship. He might even be relieved now he can just focus on his sport and not maintain a LDR. Heā€™d also never had a girlfriend before, so it was probably a lot. Not defending him - but it was doomed from the start.

I am cringing out my arse for her contemplating moving to America ā€œwhen, not ifā€ he gets into the NFL šŸ˜­ oh and she banged on about his good morals and emotional availability in a recent podcastā€¦.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Harriet posted a story of Saffron saying ā€œmy girl is so beautiful, inside and outā€. Saffron does look like she has been crying

p.s. donā€™t know what saffron is on about with ā€˜having good moralsā€™ when she has lied (about surgery then later admitted it), (most likely) cheated on her ex, rolled her eyes at her train being late because someone had killed themself. She isnā€™t a great friend to Ana either and really puts her down soā€¦

Reactions: 40
LOL why do they both look like fake accounts , Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s saffron behind them two accounts providing us with all this TEA!!?
Exactly what I thought. Or Windy.
also a bit rich her being outraged by cheating. Sheā€™s a serial cheater herself!

itā€™s awful if he cheated though and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s legit Devo but the intensity after knowing him for 5 mins. Getting a tattoo!? Utter insanity to be so public about it.

I wonder did someone message Saffron some screenshots and when she confronted him it all came out?

Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHA my word. I knew it wouldnā€™t last long, but thatā€™s just shocking šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
I really struggle to sympathise with her, to be honest... sheā€™s not a nice person. If she did cheat on her ex in Dubai, itā€™s just her turn now.

Reactions: 38
Did we think it was going to end this quickly?! She was saying on the last podcast ā€˜if we can get through these 10 weeks then we can get through anythingā€™ I donā€™t think they even got halfway šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

I wonder if the podcast will go on hiatus šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.