SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortgage brokers are like magicians - they’ll get another decent loan.

I don’t follow them on social (I don’t need that disgusting squat man anywhere near my feed), are they definitely moving into a similar place rather than downsizing?

Reactions: 9
Mortgage brokers are like magicians - they’ll get another decent loan.

I don’t follow them on social (I don’t need that disgusting squat man anywhere near my feed), are they definitely moving into a similar place rather than downsizing?
He says they'll be downsizing, so the house will be smaller and no land, but he wants it near the school so it'll cost about the same amount I reckon. I dunno what he's thinking and I don't think it's doable

Reactions: 13
He says they'll be downsizing, so the house will be smaller and no land, but he wants it near the school so it'll cost about the same amount I reckon. I dunno what he's thinking and I don't think it's doable
Firstly aren't they already pretty close to the school? Im sure it's been mentioned a few times there is only something like a ten minute journey between them.
And secondly they want to downsize yet have promised own rooms to most of them so that would still be at least 4/5 bedrooms if they included a guest room aswell.
And will still need decent space for the dogs inside and out so that's going to be a tall order
Realistically Will they both give up drive space offices, wardrobe space ,outside land, playroom??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well, they won’t need their offices anymore, there’s two rooms freed up 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He says it's so the kids can play with friends on their street. He does realise it's not the 80s. Kids don't really do this anymore. You have to arrange playdates. Drop kids off etc
You can't just chuck them out the door and off they go.
It's not how society works anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1316605
just noticed the cover photo of his latest post with Anna on her hands and knees, how can she be ok with her husband posting photos of her in such poses?
Yes I agree, how can she be okay with her husband posting such poses of her.

But I actually think she isn't fazed to be absolutely honest. She has never demonstrated that she is not okay with it. Any woman with any self dignity, self decency and self respect would have protested a long time ago and put a stop to it, but she hasn't.

Jonathan has posted countless thumbnails of her in suggestive, unflattering poses, that he has cherry picked snapshots of her from vlogs, close up shots of her boobs, legs, bum, her face with her her mouth open or something on her face or licking her lips and makes it look smutty and crude. Its his signature vulgar behaviour, he does this now with the thumbnails of his kids, their mouth open, legs open etc, He's disgusting!

Anna watched the videos back then he put out, she would have seen the thumbnails, he kept doing it over and over, and she let him, so she must be on board with it all. She's not right in the head, like him. I know he was in charge of editing and thumbnails but she could of said something, she isn't timid, if anything I think Jonathan gets intimidated by her, she has a nasty, mean streak.

She has alot of say on things that gets posted imo, it's just that Jonathan takes the rap and is the front man while she is on the sidelines pretending to be all innocent. They are both as bad as each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He says it's so the kids can play with friends on their street. He does realise it's not the 80s. Kids don't really do this anymore. You have to arrange playdates. Drop kids off etc
im in my late 20s and have a brother in his early 20s i’d say his lot were the last generation to play out on the road the minute they turned 12/13 i have not seen one child playing out on the streets this was a good 10 years ago too

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Emilia is nearly a teenager and she can look after Andrea so yeh why not chuck them into the streets saves parenting them! 🙄 Anna needs more time to do make up as she gets older and Jonathan needs to have more mental breakdowns alone with his CBD

Yes I agree, how can she be okay with her husband posting such poses of her.

But I actually think she isn't fazed to be absolutely honest. She has never demonstrated that she is not okay with it. Any woman with any self dignity, self decency and self respect would have protested a long time ago and put a stop to it, but she hasn't.

Jonathan has posted countless thumbnails of her in suggestive, unflattering poses, that he has cherry picked snapshots of her from vlogs, close up shots of her boobs, legs, bum, her face with her her mouth open or something on her face or licking her lips and makes it look smutty and crude. Its his signature vulgar behaviour, he does this now with the thumbnails of his kids, their mouth open, legs open etc, He's disgusting!

Anna watched the videos back then he put out, she would have seen the thumbnails, he kept doing it over and over, and she let him, so she must be on board with it all. She's not right in the head, like him. I know he was in charge of editing and thumbnails but she could of said something, she isn't timid, if anything I think Jonathan gets intimidated by her, she has a nasty, mean streak.

She has alot of say on things that gets posted imo, it's just that Jonathan takes the rap and is the front man while she is on the sidelines pretending to be all innocent. They are both as bad as each other.
He's commented and then posted about raping her, so down on all fours is nothing for her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Hey if they leave the kids outside on the street then they're off their screens, out of their face and out of the house. Trifecta of SJ parenting

Reactions: 7
It's still like that where I live. And one of the reasons why I would be reluctant to move from here. Not every inch of a kid's life needs to be micro managed.

Reactions: 17
Oh please, the only person she'd go on her knees for is Matt 😉🤣
Noticed this comment and thought of insta thumbnail of her on her knees. Yes I do believe jono is that petty to respond to this comment with a derogatory picture of his wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
E2B5219F-71C5-4801-AAF3-650E25CD7258.jpeg
Anyone else notice that in Anna’s recent insta story ofher tidying the kids rooms, they still have this?How strange 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 45
The Edourdo wooden name sign is SUS!

Also, why does this woman lay out their outfits. The oldest 3 can surely choose how to dress, no?

Reactions: 42
The Edourdo wooden name sign is SUS!

Also, why does this woman lay out their outfits. The oldest 3 can surely choose how to dress, no?
Definetly. They are all old enough to get clothes out of their drawers. Crazy controlling woman

Reactions: 26
They must be up to their eyeballs in debt if they're down sizing esp after all the money they've pumped into this house

im in my late 20s and have a brother in his early 20s i’d say his lot were the last generation to play out on the road the minute they turned 12/13 i have not seen one child playing out on the streets this was a good 10 years ago too
Kids still play out on the road where I live, plus there's a big field at the back of my house and there's always kids up there playing football. They'd be more Emilia's and Edie's age though. Kids Andrea and Alessia's age would be playing in the garden or somewhere where someone can keep a closer eye on them.

Reactions: 10
Noticed this comment and thought of insta thumbnail of her on her knees. Yes I do believe jono is that petty to respond to this comment with a derogatory picture of his wife.
Oh no, should I be flattered or disgusted? 🙈

Kids still play outside unsupervised where I live. Not little ones but primary school age definitely

Reactions: 6
I was just on youtube and it suggested a SJ's video to me... they've uploaded a couple of videos this week.. unless I missed it, nothing was said on their instagram to promote it.. which is odd. Still didn't compel me to watch them though, looked rather dull. 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.