SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t feel sorry for Jonathan with how Anna treats him. When they first met he pretty much groomed her the exact way he’s grooming Eduardo at the moment, promising to make her famous 😂

Reactions: 20
That workout on her insta stories looks like it’s going straight into her lower back her form is awful

Reactions: 12
the Emily rose (Emily__Holden (i believe) on insta) is doing a lot for attention from annal and jognome by making these edits of their (little)kids! they are obsessed with his family just like they did with this recent insta story photo of A2. Don't make edits of Little kids even when they are innocent-looking just don't

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Has it been discussed yet why Jono is quiet on IG all of a sudden? Are we thinking it's because of the Sacconejoly's p*do article? I mean how do you show your face around town after you're associated with that???
Do you have a link to this article please?

Reactions: 4
Jonathan & Anna might both abuse each other, they might not. It’s all dependent on your opinions of them both and what’s fabricated for views and interaction. Because it’s not impossible that they pretended Anna put down that bulb and Jonathan stepped on it hoping people would leave comments about it - like I’ve said before for them any attention is good attention, positive or negative. Frankly I couldn’t give a shiny tit about either of them or what goes on within their staged unhappy marriage.

What they are both equally guilty of is abusing their children. I don’t agree with the idea that Jonathan is just Anna’s puppet and he’s so intensely thick he just goes along with everything she says. He knows what he’s doing, he puts it out there, he’s not her poor little victim doing her dirty work. I also don’t agree that Anna is innocent & not involved with it. We have video evidence of her abusing those poor kids, pinching them and dragging them about, using cold showers as punishment. She’s complacent in the exploitation that Jonathan takes the public front seat on but tries to minimise her interaction on SM so they still get ads.

They are both equally guilty and neither one of them are the victims in this situation - the children are. Those 4 poor innocent kids are the focus & the ones that need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Been a HOT minute since I’ve been on this thread, I decided to take a break the thread as I just couldn’t take it what they were doing to E2 felt helpless and it was just getting me down. But now I ran here after just seeing the TikTok showing that he’s created an artificial personality using his creepy domdie animation pretending to be Emilia 😭
Wtf someone get him arrested ASAP, the fact he’s replying to kids to “be her friend”…
🤮🤮🤮
Just when you think he can’t get worse what the actual FUUUUCKKK!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Whoever coined the term toddler body for Jonathan, just wanted to let you know that you live in my head rent free!

Also kind of understand now why he's been wearing those bracelets since getting the tattoo, looks like he's trying to cover up the non-binary symbol, no? Let's see if he starts wearing turtlenecks to hide the knob on his neck next.

And his obsession with a particular item of clothing is so odd, he's been wearing those workout shorts everyday and wherever he goes for at least two months now I think, can't even throw on a pair of trousers to see his kids. The Gucci glasses just top it off.

TlpRNVhjRkEmb2U9NjJBRUZDQzEmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg
Wmh0cmIzSWcmb2U9NjJBRjAzOTQmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if him being silent on Instagram is because of the way it's changed he's not getting the views he once was and you know how he is if he can't make money with something he just lets it go. I mean what is he doing all day long? Must be meeting with realtors and looking at housing. He also might be googling:
How can I make my wife believe we are still rich.
How can avoid getting my ass kicked when my wife finds out she can't afford her botox anymore.
Where's the best place to sell a green Gucci jacket.
How to transition kids from posh private schools to the American public school system
Trailer life in Florida

*those last two were jokes. Nothing wrong with a trailer in Florida, just sounds like Anal's worst nightmare.

Whoever coined the term toddler body for Jonathan, just wanted to let you know that you live in my head rent free!

Also kind of understand now why he's been wearing those bracelets since getting the tattoo, looks like he's trying to cover up the non-binary symbol, no? Let's see if he starts wearing turtlenecks to hide the knob on his neck next.

And his obsession with a particular item of clothing is so odd, he's been wearing those workout shorts everyday and wherever he goes for at least two months now I think, can't even throw on a pair of trousers to see his kids. The Gucci glasses just top it off.

View attachment 1342202View attachment 1342203
I think it's very odd he covers it. I thought it was a fluke, but it's all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting how whenever he’s out in public(at the school) his clothing couldn’t be more “masculine”. Black t shirt, shorts and a jacket.
Funny how to promote his book he got promo shots in patterned shirts and skirts etc and dressed up at home. He makes a point of saying he came out and his book explains himself to the world yet in reality he is still hiding.

Reactions: 48
Interesting how whenever he’s out in public(at the school) his clothing couldn’t be more “masculine”. Black t shirt, shorts and a jacket.
Funny how to promote his book he got promo shots in patterned shirts and skirts etc and dressed up at home. He makes a point of saying he came out and his book explains himself to the world yet in reality he is still hiding.
Those shirts and barista skirts are all collecting dust in his creepy attic. I don't think he ever really liked those clothes, they were fun to play with because it meant he got something shiny and new (J's favourite things) and lots of attention while wearing them and they conveyed the message he wanted to get across, but I don't believe for a second that Jonathan is the type who likes to wear frilly shirts and skirts and fancy shoes. Most men don't care for fashion and neither does he, but he always needs to stand out and be special.

btw, Jonathan said he used to ask Eduardo every day if it was a girl or a boy day, but then we see Anna laying out all of the kid's outfits the evening before and she's been doing this for years. How exactly did Eduardo have a choice when someone else decided what he was going to wear?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Those shirts and barista skirts are all collecting dust in his creepy attic. I don't think he ever really liked those clothes, they were fun to play with because it meant he got something shiny and new
Nah they got binned, as evidenced here from March (less than two months since book promo)
Screenshot_20220319_100322_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine Joan in your face every single day asking if you are a boy or girl? Eddie probably just said girl to shut him up and leave him alone.

Reactions: 30
I have been noticing recently that he has been called out more and more in his tiktok comments especially about Eduardo

Reactions: 16
I have been noticing recently that he has been called out more and more in his tiktok comments especially about Eduardo
yes, the comments are the people who didn't like him in the first place, but now you also have the people who are just getting bored of the content being the same thing :rolleyes: i wonder how long until he gives up

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this had been mentioned yet apologies if so but this came up on my For you Page. Apparently Jonathan’s made a new tiktok and using it to make animation videos of E1 making her look older and commenting and replying to younger girls as he would on his tiktok videos. If you look at the tiktok account you can tell it’s E1 Voice. So creepy.
41B3FEAA-5996-4BA4-9585-A80F4751484B.png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.