SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when he used to boast about showing those from his past how well he had done 🙄😳

Reactions: 11
why is anna suddenly posting on tt, are they trying the lovey dovey best tiktok couple now e2’s hyoe has died down

Reactions: 12
That lady that told her how to dress is legally blind, I'm sure of it, and I'm not even an ophthalmologist.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That lady that told her how to dress is legally blind, I'm sure of it, and I'm not even an ophthalmologist.
I can see the look she was going for, but omg how even... 🤦‍♀️ i dont have the words... and I'm 'wear whatever you like' person... but just no.... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was this peirdo article? Sorry if its been asked loads. I have read a few pages and can't find it.
Not sure if this is the article you are referring to but I posted this link below on here a couple of weeks ago of an article that is referring to MP's pleading for new protection laws into family vlogging exploiting their children and the overexposure of them making them susceptible to the dark web and pweirdos online and has presented a report to parliament calling for action. Although A & J's name was not mentioned in the report but the exploitation and the monetising off of Eduardo has specifically sparked concern.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the Tiktok/IG 'Fame' post. Wow. That thumbnail... E2 constantly with open mouth flirting with the camera. The whole 'boy=bad, girl = good' thing... it's all just so worrying, and all for money, and relative fame... Poor kid has no clue what is going on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That creepy Emily echo thing kept reminding me of something I couldn’t quite place. I finally remembered it had something to do with metaverse or something it was this game where you can create your own virtual human. Jonathan’s of course looks like a wish version of this but that’s probably because this hasn’t come out for purchase yet. In the Emily echo videos he hashtags metahuman. i Kind of remembered seeing something about people being able to use virtual avatars on Facebook meta or whatever (im not up on all the latest digital tit I want a real life) and that’s probably what Jonathan’s plan was to use creepy half naked early 20s or younger versions of his own children for his weirdo fantasy’s. I’m guessing since this didn’t work out he decided to trans Eduardo instead, gotta make money somewhere. It is disturbing Eduardo is a girl in the echo videos as well. Jonathan is a bleeping freak. Anyways here’s what I was talking about.

Reactions: 13
Just looked at Jonos insta, has he deleted all the photos posted or has it always been like that? His whole feed is only videos

Reactions: 5
Just looked at Jonos insta, has he deleted all the photos posted or has it always been like that? His whole feed is only videos
i don't think he's posted photos for a while, its just been reels for a year at least.. (reels get more engagement apparently)

Reactions: 9
You know what I miss? The shirt-stretching, erotic story writing, duckface boyband gazing Jonathan. Back then that was the freakiest stuff he did and boy had I hoped that would be peak freakmode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anna has fans?

It will be because she won't read any of her comments as that would involve reading the negative ones too and she can’t handle that so she will have delegated that job to jono

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna’s tiktok is clearly the next way that they’re trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make money.
And Anna’s definitely not running her own TikTok. This is all Jonothan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Anna’s tiktok is clearly the next way that they’re trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make money.
And Anna’s definitely not running her own TikTok. This is all Jonothan.
100% I’m pretty sure only a couple of months ago she mentioned that she watched TikTok’s but wasn’t into making them… which I thought was odd at the time because I’m sure I had seen a TikTok made by her in the past…

Reactions: 10
100% I’m pretty sure only a couple of months ago she mentioned that she watched TikTok’s but wasn’t into making them… which I thought was odd at the time because I’m sure I had seen a TikTok made by her in the past…
She's full of 💩. He's full of 💩. They're both full of 💩. If either of their mouths are moving it's complete 💩 coming out of it. They haven't said a truthful thing since ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The gloves are purely aesthetic I’m guessing. I know people who routinely lift more than I weigh (approx 65kg) and they never wear gloves. But they also have proper form and techniques and actually work out with the trainer regularly and the rest of the time the gym.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.