SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s recent Instagram post. I can’t even believe what I’m seeing with E2. The kid is 8 years old and is caked in makeup, fake eyelashes on full display. The rest of the kids including E1 (who’s the oldest) have no makeup on whatsoever and E1 looks really annoyed. I don’t blame her if she was. These poor kids are forced to grow up too fast. You can’t tell me this 8 year old decided on wearing false eyelashes. I didn’t really understand fully the whole concept of makeup until secondary school and didn’t wear it until 14 and that wasn’t even that much. It makes me so sick that child wears more makeup than I ever do on a day to day basis. The difference is, that child is 8 years old and I’m in my 20’s! You don’t need to wear makeup and false eyelashes to prove you’re feminine or a female! Wear whatever you want! That’s the whole point. For people who for months said they don’t like labelling and going on and on about wearing clothes that challenge society’s old rules they sure haven’t done much to combat it, in fact they’ve made it worse.
This is the thing with a lot of transgender ideology that I find contradictory. Many change due to dislike of sexist stereotypes associated with their birth gender yet claim to dislike labels and tell everyone can have their own likes side clothes yet.

Yet when they transition, they dress super feminine or super masculine
Whatever happened to people like boy George?

Full circle moment here - we all know jono wrote this himself so he’s always fantasised about removing E2’s penis. Sick bleeping bastard he is.
Are you serious? I missed this, how come you guys think he wrote this letter? Do people know where they live?

I feel sick asking this but do you think the dad ever get a kick out of wearing women's clothes himself? Like how transvestites do

Reactions: 14
This is the thing with a lot of transgender ideology that I find contradictory. Many change due to dislike of sexist stereotypes associated with their birth gender yet claim to dislike labels and tell everyone can have their own likes side clothes yet.

Yet when they transition, they dress super feminine or super masculine
Whatever happened to people like boy George?

Are you serious? I missed this, how come you guys think he wrote this letter? Do people know where they live?

I feel sick asking this but do you think the dad ever get a kick out of wearing women's clothes himself? Like how transvestites do
Yes! So I’ll attach some photos, back in 2014 some very clever people on SJ gossip and guru gossip created a side by side of the card vs Jono and Anal’s writing.
I’ll also share the “friends” jono had written over his YouTube plaque and the outside of the envelope the fake card came in. Without a doubt was j&a.
If I remember correctly, he had some pretty big backfire and was down in views and then what do ya know, omg guuuyyyys look at this card we got.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don’t know the rules at the school the SJs attend obviously. But as far as I was aware it’s quite standard I think for primary schools to ban makeup? It’s not appropriate for children, it’s not necessary. I think some high schools don’t really mind a bit of foundation as obviously teens have acne etc and need to feel better about themselves but primary school - no. So is this a case of society continuing to let kids do what they want with no rules or barriers in place to protect them, or is this a case of, more likely, the school is making allowances for E2 because he is “trans”, and god forbid we tell them to follow the same rules as everyone else?

This would make sense as to why Emilia seems so annoyed about E2s makeup wearing. She might be told off by the school but he gets away with it because nobody wants to hurt his feelings or have his creepy dad barging through the school gates accusing the staff of being transphobic. Either way - safeguard. your. children.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I don’t know the rules at the school the SJs attend obviously. But as far as I was aware it’s quite standard I think for primary schools to ban makeup? It’s not appropriate for children, it’s not necessary. I think some high schools don’t really mind a bit of foundation as obviously teens have acne etc and need to feel better about themselves but primary school - no. So is this a case of society continuing to let kids do what they want with no rules or barriers in place to protect them, or is this a case of, more likely, the school is making allowances for E2 because he is “trans”, and god forbid we tell them to follow the same rules as everyone else?

This would make sense as to why Emilia seems so annoyed about E2s makeup wearing. She might be told off by the school but he gets away with it because nobody wants to hurt his feelings or have his creepy dad barging through the school gates accusing the staff of being transphobic. Either way - safeguard. your. children.
Wait, is E2 wearing the makeup to school?
I thought it was just them “dressing up” at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Instead of & what ever happened to

-Anna & Jonathan doing live videos
-Anna & Jonathan reacting to old videos
-Jonathan doing a video series on what life is like being a non binary person
- Anna day videos & Jonathan day videos (whatever that means)
-No child led content
1. Are you kidding live videos would expose who they really are, can't edit them. Also, turns out they're not very popular videos
2. Turns out Jono and Anna sitting at opposite ends of a table with separate cameras on each of them at unflattering angles hardly commenting on the videos, is also unpopular
3. Turns out videos on being non binary are unpopular
4. Turns out no one is really interested in DITL videos anymore
5. Turns out children bring in the views and money
Or maybe no one likes Anna or Jonathan? It's really hard to tell...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait, is E2 wearing the makeup to school?
I thought it was just them “dressing up” at home.
Ohhhh I don’t know to be fair 🤣🤣 I assumed which is probably wrong. I’ll delete my comment if there’s no evidence he is.

Can anyone tell me how to delete a post? Can’t work it out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh I don’t know to be fair 🤣🤣 I assumed which is probably wrong. I’ll delete my comment if there’s no evidence he is.

Can anyone tell me how to delete a post? Can’t work it out 🤣🤣
Even if the school was terrified of Jonathan playing the transphobia card, I cannot see them letting a child wear that much makeup, especially fake eyelashes.

Reactions: 20
Even if the school was terrified of Jonathan playing the transphobia card, I cannot see them letting a child wear that much makeup, especially fake eyelashes.
Putting fake eyelashes on a child is disgusting - there is just no need for it whatsoever, ever. Teaching a kid that young that beauty is artificial and not from within is very problematic. But I also imagine fake lashes would, to some extent, compromise how well you can open your eyes and see. Why do this to a child with developing vision?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Putting fake eyelashes on a child is disgusting - there is just no need for it whatsoever, ever. Teaching a kid that young that beauty is artificial and not from within is very problematic. But I also imagine fake lashes would, to some extent, compromise how well you can open your eyes and see. Why do this to a child with developing vision?
They definitely compromise your vision! I’ve only ever worn them once for my prom and I couldn’t believe how horrible it was. They leave you a bit disoriented and I hated it at the age of 16. I don’t know how an 8 year old would be able to do normal activities an 8 year old does wearing them. Of course it helps that rather than run and jump and play like a typical child would do, E2 is being raised to sit and look pretty for his Dad so yoh don’t need to see too well for that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just wondering now that Jotato is now only doing a few YouTube & Ticktok videos showing extreme abuse of his son,
does anyone know roughly how much revenue he is making from them?

Money must be getting very tight, he's gone from, pulling in millions of views from YouTube, Instagram, book deals, #ads, free holidays, TV interviews, radio interviews, TV documentary, etc, etc. Earning them £££ to virtually nothing.

Reactions: 10
Just wondering now that Jotato is now only doing a few YouTube & Ticktok videos showing extreme abuse of his son,
does anyone know roughly how much revenue he is making from them?

Money must be getting very tight, he's gone from, pulling in millions of views from YouTube, Instagram, book deals, #ads, free holidays, TV interviews, radio interviews, TV documentary, etc, etc. Earning them £££ to virtually nothing.
Related question have they indicated how soon they will be selling their house?

Reactions: 4
Related question have they indicated how soon they will be selling their house?
No, don't think so, he just keeps on giving cryptic snippets to keep everyone interested 😂

I'm sure a Tattler will be one of the 1st to find out when it goes on the market ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, don't think so, he just keeps on giving cryptic snippets to keep everyone interested 😂

I'm sure a Tattler will be one of the 1st to find out when it goes on the market ☺
They want to do "fresh bathrooms" for the new owners to make more money off it (at least that was their plan 2 years ago). They're either going to try and sell with bathrooms that don't work, or we'll know hahaa

Reactions: 9
Is e2 wearing fake lash’s on the recent photo with all the kids and Anna 🙈 or have the filtered over e2 to make look more female ? So inappropriate

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That pic of Anna with the kids… Emilia looks sick of her life poor thing, she needs to be allowed to be herself and live her life off the camera. It’s so obvious she detests it. The comments also saying “Emilia is fully a teenager now haha!” NO SHE IS NOT. she isn’t even 10 yet. Stop making kids grow up so fast, she’s over 3 years away from being a teenager, she’s very very young.

Even E2 looks uncomfortable in that photo, I don’t know how anyone can look at him and genuinely believe he is “sassy” and “living his best life”! It’s all bullshit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
E2's latest photo..why???
I can understand putting on chapstick/lipgloss at 8 years old..but fake flashes?? Really?? That could effect E2's focus as well.

As far as I know, we haven't even seen Emilia touch any makeup.

It just proves they are trying to push the trans narrative for content. (And I'm trans myself)

Reactions: 32
That pic of Anna with the kids… Emilia looks sick of her life poor thing, she needs to be allowed to be herself and live her life off the camera. It’s so obvious she detests it. The comments also saying “Emilia is fully a teenager now haha!” NO SHE IS NOT. she isn’t even 10 yet. Stop making kids grow up so fast, she’s over 3 years away from being a teenager, she’s very very young.

Even E2 looks uncomfortable in that photo, I don’t know how anyone can look at him and genuinely believe he is “sassy” and “living his best life”! It’s all bullshit.
Strange how the two eldest have the same protective hand/ arms positioning …

Reactions: 15
E2's latest photo..why???
I can understand putting on chapstick/lipgloss at 8 years old..but fake flashes?? Really?? That could effect E2's focus as well.

As far as I know, we haven't even seen Emilia touch any makeup.

It just proves they are trying to push the trans narrative for content. (And I'm trans myself)
And we all know it was his mum that applied them. Anna and Jonathan are both as bad as each other. Vile people. Vile parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The irony is love island (aware it’s a problematic show and personally don’t watch it but it’s all over social media right now) has banned fake eyelashes and is going for more natural beauty and no fast fashion.
I know a few mtf people and the minority go full femme but they it suits the people that did, it doesn’t come across as forced to convince people. Like every other section of society there’s a mix of “looks”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.