SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch the latest tik tok on eating "wise"? It's E2's what I eat in a day. E2 starts the day "the healthy way" eating a giant stack of chocolate chip pancakes & just goes on from there.

Once again, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have just had a scroll through Erika’s twitter (which I didn’t know existed)… wow! She is Anna’s opposite. She appears to be using her platform to educate others on important issues and I think it’s brilliant!

Reactions: 15
I have just had a scroll through Erika’s twitter (which I didn’t know existed)… wow! She is Anna’s opposite. She appears to be using her platform to educate others on important issues and I think it’s brilliant!
She seems to be gone off insta altogether. What does she do now? Did they have a falling out?

Reactions: 4
Just left a comment on yet another tiktok with E2 plastered all over and surprise surprise he deleted it. Was just pointing out the fact it’s only E2 in the tiktok’s and there’s a difference between exploiting and supporting but I guess i touched Jonos nerves

Reactions: 12
Had anyone noticed in Anna’s stories…when A2 wanted to have some of the raw banana bread dough 🤮, she literally pulls him into view of the camera. She couldn’t just give it to him, he had to be on camera. And she looks to make sure he was in the shot. Seriously?
Does the “good boy / girl” thing bother anyone else as much as it does me? I always feel like the tone she uses makes it sound like she’s talking to one of the dogs

Reactions: 44
Shame she doesn't do anything to stop the abuse of her neices and nephews though, 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Someone mentioned boss baby brody.. these videos are identical!!!!
He has completely run out of ideas, what a failure he is 😂 😂 😂

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, you are coming to the end of the line, money running out, so stupid that you have zero skills to get a proper job, the witch you live with is just as useless as you are.

The clock is ticking Johnny, tick tock.

Ii just hope you have enough money saved for 4 lots of therapy that your kids will be needing in a few years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see anals Insta story of the cows outside the window and saying something like “this is what the universe has for me next”?
Are they hinting they are moving? Are they just going for engagement… it’s old and always annoyed me about them, people lose interest and dgaf what they’re doing when they string it along for months on end. If you’re moving jono just say so. House hunting and renovation are actual things that pull in views btw ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does the “good boy / girl” thing bother anyone else as much as it does me? I always feel like the tone she uses makes it sound like she’s talking to one of the dogs
Yes! I'm pretty sure she used to say 'good boy/good girl' like that to the dogs in their early vlogs.

Reactions: 16
She makes him waking up at 5:30 fun! Oh, look mommy takes pictures of me and lets me play with her! No wonder he's always falling asleep in the car or on the couch.
And sadly this image of his mum holding a camera/phone in front of her face to his, daily, talking to him thru a camera thruout his childhood will undoubtedly be etched in his mind forever as an adult reflecting back, plus not to mention all the other horrible memories of misconduct & neglect and so much more and no fond memories of doing things or taking him or his siblings to special places outside their home together, nothing, just him on his ipad and being filmed all the time. All these things will be what he remembers most about his childhood and of his disgraceful mother & father.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And sadly this image of his mum holding a camera/phone in front of her face to his, daily, talking to him thru a camera thruout his childhood will undoubtedly be etched in his mind forever as an adult reflecting back, plus not to mention all the other horrible memories of misconduct & neglect and so much more and no fond memories of doing things or taking him or his siblings to special places outside their home together, nothing, just him on his ipad and being filmed all the time. All these things will be what he remembers most about his childhood and of his disgraceful mother & father.
The bags under that kids eyes!! Poor mite 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ugh yes, super annoying whenever she says that, as well as the same stupid way she always asks them “is it yummy? Do you like it”? 🙄 And isn’t it bad for the kids to eat raw banana bread dough? Uncooked flour and eggs? Yuck! 🤮

• Sick
Are they really this stupid? I’ve never watched them much but remember them saying this was their forever home! If that has changed then why not say so rather than lie? I always thought it was odd that they bought a house further away from the children’s school and in a less desirable area. Either they have realised this and will move to somewhere with a better postcode or (more likely) the money is running out and they are looking to make cuts!
I do remember them saying it was more an investment property when they first bought it and the plan was to renovate it so it would increase in value. Then they could sell it on for more and afford a better place.

Reactions: 2
I would imagine she has got a bit too close to her new friend for Jono’s liking so time to move on and isolate her again….

• Sad
Reactions: 19
something random but am I the only one who is extremely annoyed and uncomfortable by seeing JoNo's Broken front tooth (It's just a tiny piece but still). It shows they don't even fix their own teeth. I broke my front tooth before and I went into action right away to make sure it got fixed

• Sick
Reactions: 7
something random but am I the only one who is extremely annoyed and uncomfortable by seeing JoNo's Broken front tooth (It's just a tiny piece but still). It shows they don't even fix their own teeth. I broke my front tooth before and I went into action right away to make sure it got fixed
I would expect him to seeing as they have the money to pay for it. I have small chips on my front teeth due to tooth grinding(anxiety) and it’s not covered by nhs because it’s cosmetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh yes, super annoying whenever she says that, as well as the same stupid way she always asks them “is it yummy? Do you like it”? 🙄 And isn’t it bad for the kids to eat raw banana bread dough? Uncooked flour and eggs? Yuck! 🤮
They do not care about their kids. She makes herself healthy food but okay give kids junk 24/7! Shocking diet, kept indoors on the weekends ,holidays , and working for their lazy and stupid parents.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.