SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This kid still believes in the tooth fairy……….why wouldn’t he believe wearing dresses makes him a girl?

Reactions: 14
That playroom is an absolute tip! There is no reason they can't learn to tidy up after themselves, I'd be removing the screens and and teaching them about why we need to look after our things.
Saying that they don't clean their own rooms or make the beds we have all seen that anna does all of that.
It's more than obvious neither anna or jonathan are interested in spending time with the kids unless it's an ad or content.
Get some board games or crafts out, plan an family afternoon out.
Make the most of the school half term(if that's already started?)
Is andrea still in Nappies? that could be another idea for better use of time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
we need to talk about his interactions with the Emilys, im sorry but this isn’t normal, these two are the only fans he interacts with, using odd emojis, i wish we could do something about it but i doubt these girls will listen, they’ve been brainwashed
They were talking about peas in the YouTube comments too WTF!
Riveting conversation, not 😆

It’s just a ploy to drive up his engagement rate.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I know it has been said but Anna working out, what is she doing she has been doing this for years and she is still so bad at it. Lethargic, no form, looks like she hates it why does she do it? She so so hopeless at it.

Reactions: 26
we need to talk about his interactions with the Emilys, im sorry but this isn’t normal, these two are the only fans he interacts with, using odd emojis, i wish we could do something about it but i doubt these girls will listen, they’ve been brainwashed
Is it just me but I've always felt uncomfortable with the way the Emily's react underneath anything this family has posted 😖 They give me the feeling like they are more than their other fans they want their attention

Reactions: 15
Sorry I know it has been said but Anna working out, what is she doing she has been doing this for years and she is still so bad at it. Lethargic, no form, looks like she hates it why does she do it? She so so hopeless at it.
Because her life is all 'pretend', now shes jumping on the 'cleaning' bandwagon too because those vids do quite well 😶 'oh look I cleaned 3 plates 🤦‍♀️' its the same like 'oh look at me I'm working out at 5am' 🤦‍♀️
It's all 'fake it till you make it' except she is not making it and they are always late to jump on those bandwagon 😬
Shes playing rich american housewife, but in rotten house, trashed garden, but just because she painted it grey she thinks she is living their lifestyle. But they are just trash pretending. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her doing those sluggish step ups and leg raises this morning - she'd literally get more exercise walking up the stairs (at least there'd be intent) or lifting her leg to fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me but I've always felt uncomfortable with the way the Emily's react underneath anything this family has posted 😖 They give me the feeling like they are more than their other fans they want their attention
completely agree i dislike talking about the minions as they are just taken advantage of but i feel like someone needs to sit down with them and have a chat about those they probably look up to as figure in their life, i dont want them finding out too late especially if these minions are already vulnerable

Reactions: 13
The videos are becoming more & more disturbing and with each one I’m more & more convinced JJ is a chomo.

The behaviour of E2 is completely worrying.
I can’t put my finger on what it is but it just doesn’t seem right. It’s almost like they are having adult conversations but acting like a 3 yr old at the same time. Kinda like the “bimbo” fetish which I believe is a bit of a Tiktok trend atm, surprise surprise.

I’m a bit worried for A1 as well. She might be trying to copy E2 but her behaviour seems off too.

I really hope I’m wrong and none of the kids are being abused (or anyone else for that matter)

Hopefully JJ is on the radar of the relevant authorities and an arrest is imminent. He was so uncomfortably touchy-feely with E2 😔
I wonder if he acts this way in school …

Reactions: 10
Honestly something so so off with this man, I looked at another post that he was interacting with and honestly she looked about 12yrs old! She of course was saying how wonderful he and Eduardo are 🤮

He is unable to talk with adults hence he hasn't one real friend , but many in his twisted head obviously (buy my book)

Any other man of 42yrs with 4 kids would be seeking professional help to get their head sorted and to actually start living, but of course Jotato is a narsassist so just blames everyone else, like us Trolls for his disgusting abusive behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sick
Another school holidays stuck in the house! Do they ever take those children out for the day or go on holiday?!

• Angry
I've thought about that too. It cant be easy after all the adulation Edie gets at home.
They have said that his friends are all girls, which is very sad, but I expect Jotato thinks it's wonderful as keeping him in with the girls, god help him if he had boys as friends, their 'boyish' behavior just might rub off onto his son.
I so wish we had other parents here on Tattle to tell us just what's going on at school, they must know of us?

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed Johnathan seems to copy City Girl Gone Mom…now that kid is pretty annoying, does have some talent in dance but they are also pushing the bad acting over the top be yourself Tik toks which are actually very scripted

Reactions: 5
Is it a coincidence that e2 said in the video today that his top pick for his name was Sophia and his favorite color to paint his room is purple which are 2 things associated with Emilia, first being Sophia is the name of Emilia's best friend and the color purple has always been Emilia's favorite color if i remember correctly, which I guess lends itself to more evidence it has always been that he wants to emulate his sister and what Emilia has liked by association, it always has been ever since he was a toddler she was the centre of his world because thats all he knew and was never allowed to develop his own personality and preferences because his parents wouldn't let him. Its always been about Eduardo liking and wanting what Emilia likes and wants all along, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly something so so off with this man, I looked at another post that he was interacting with and honestly she looked about 12yrs old! She of course was saying how wonderful he and Eduardo are 🤮

He is unable to talk with adults hence he hasn't one real friend , but many in his twisted head obviously (buy my book)
i appreciate the few that have replied to this and aren’t solely blaming the minions for supporting them and acting like they are to blame when in reality most have a disability/issues that make them act or seem younger than they are, compared to another family thread where they rip the shreds out of this youngster with a disability whom themselves have been manipulated and silently groomed into thinking that family are their best friends etc. I wish we could put a stop to this, it’s sad people are being silently but so openly groomed by these vlogger dads/mums

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.