SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a browse through who Jonathan is following on TikTok. It disturbs me that a lot of who he follows is seemingly young girls who are putting out sexualized and inappropriate content. There is even an account he follows of a baby!! 🤢 And the SaconneJoly “fan page” says “Jonathan follows” like some weird cult. Why is he following all these accounts????? A husband and father over 40 of 4 young children. The man is so sick.

Also I believe the Echo of Emily account is Emilia and that Jonathan has slightly altered the voice pitch a bit. Same speaking mannerisms and also “Autumn” sounds just like Eduardo. Is he encouraging his kids to “escape to a fake reality” like “Domdie”???

A667F0EB-D3E9-49C4-A86E-7646D2332F99.png
4926B93A-A57B-4541-BDE3-F13BB8A803B6.png
BE11C240-F828-47E7-B24B-1A222F9B8C16.png
A2B77A95-7F8E-4DCD-A0A6-96B3A9885924.png
AF71889B-DC88-4BB3-84A7-7B11967E54CB.jpeg
0191596B-1760-4E8F-8EE1-956DD7000351.png
87F6CB3E-1477-4CBA-AC36-FF5B163EABD2.png
A1329E99-EA56-4672-92E9-DBBB34EEBEB3.png
B944E02F-159E-408A-8642-E645F669335A.png
33B20F47-3EF1-48EA-9439-EE47B1C3D2C3.png
DDB2AE96-D7D7-466B-B33B-E9EFC0CB3077.png
70DD6016-F1A4-4BC7-99AB-06CE0E47D306.jpeg
A9B4D95A-6601-4286-BF77-A654A3B248B5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know what’s funnier, Anna’s low energy, low impact, sluggish ‘exercise’ or her cooking in the sun wearing her usual over-applied foundation and lipstick lmao. I’m actually shocked that she looks visibly sweaty, while wearing a hat AND sunglasses and has put on or kept on so much makeup. The irony of using Botox as an anti ageing tool, while also doing something so bad for your skin haha. It feels so rank when you’re sweating in the sun in a full face of makeup! Nothing nicer than a makeup free face and a good quality sunscreen - it’s always when I feel the prettiest and foundation under the sun just feels dirty and like my pores are suffocating.

this Emily TikTok is so obviously Emilia, and with Jonathan having recently mentioned Emilia wanting a personal account, it’s pretty obvious he was testing the waters or prepping a narrative about how much SHE wanted one (therefore, because she wants one, he HAD to let her have one as she was leading the decision and consented by asking)

I just had a realisation a moment ago that these two people, are parents who have used cold showers as punishment on three of their children (going off the actual evidence we have). I was helping a family member with their new puppy and considered that people punish puppies in such ridiculous ways. That the puppy has absolutely no way of understanding.
Then I thought oh yeah, people like these do that with their children, when they’re toddlers and are only partially verbal. Like these two adults, who sell us their instagrams all focused on loving and accepting your children, focused on how supportive they are as parents - would literally take their toddler, put them in a cold shower, restrain them so they couldn’t get out, and force them to stand or sit in the freezing water while they cried and begged to get out.

no matter the excuse anyone could use, I just can’t understand it. Losing your patience and snapping, or shouting, swearing when your child has been a complete little tit and you’re burnt out and in the moment you just snap. I can understand how that happens. I can understand how afterwards you’d probably feel terrible and you’d say sorry to your kid for shouting or swearing. I can understand following up on the child’s possible naughtiness with an appropriate punishment - taking a privilege away, or giving them an assignment to teach them about appropriate behaviour.

but to take the child and then subject it to prolonged physical discomfort and emotional distress, to be able to not care that the child will not learn anything from the punishment but also that it’ll be frightened and feel unsafe. I just can’t understand it. All I can think is that you’d have to be really bleeping angry at that child, and that being so cruel to it must feel satisfying in some way.
Mental.
On the show Freeze the Fear with "celebs", one guy had a breakdown because they wanted him to take a cold shower and he couldn't do it because he was traumatized as a kid because that's how he was punished.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Vom. He has a type doesn’t he! All very similar looking young skinny blonde girls. The ick!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Most of who joliar follows are high number users, he follows them to steal ideas .
I’m 100% certain that the animation account is him using emilias voice .

Reactions: 23
It's good to see that the kids are outside and playing. However, that pool has zero safeguards. I just pray that someone is out there with them when they are in the yard, as we've seen A-1 outside by herself for god knows how long by herself. Doesn't take much for kids to move the ladder or find another way into the pool. I'm just distressed about it because we had a girl at work lose her 2 yr old because the grandparents weren't paying attention. Kids aren't as stupid as we think they are and can find ways to do things you'd never, ever think they'd do, like open gates etc..

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I hadn't heard the Emily echo voice until I watched a YouTuber whose just done a video on the scandle. She's posted quite a few videos on the SJs and usually says exactly what I'm thinking. Anyway I wouldn't be convinced it is Emilia if it wasnt for the same animation, the same use of emojis on the comments and the blatantly obvious script to make her life sound the opposite of emilias. It'll be interesting to see if jonperv drops off the follower list but he knows that'd look even worse than it already does.

Reactions: 13
Why the heck did I just have a scary thought about Jonathan abusing Anna.

Anna wears loads of make up..what if she hiding bruises.

She knows her angles and to hide how she looks.

Her and Jonathan don't have a close relationship anymore

What if the family all getting abused by Jonathan cause he out of control. He drinking (he never use to) he takes pictures of his kids asleep, their loads of other stuff happening that we don't see.

I'm worried.

Reactions: 6
the sudden lovey dovey tiktoks are concerning too anna never posts on her account and suddenly she is making “perfect relationship goals” stuff with jono creeping in the back, i do not like any family vlogger mothers as they too enable their kids to be exploited but anna is sadly not the only family vlogger mum im concerned about when it comes to their husbands treating them badly

Reactions: 5
I don’t know. Anna has proved in the past to be heartless. I suspect it’s more J trying to prove how much they are in love after reading here and somehow convincing Anna to play along.

Reactions: 22
I think anal is just as crazy as jono. Don’t be deceived by her, she has a wicked streak and is pretty nasty. She’s done some openly nasty and downright wrong things over the years, just easier to forget all that I guess and she’d be a good victim player too. Don’t trust her and jono for a second. He’s worse but she’s a wicked women.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Exactly. No way is anna subject to domestic violence.

If anything i would say its more Jonathan if anyone out of either of them suffers, as shes has thrown chairs at him in the past, put broken glass down for Jonathan to step on..
Cold showers was her idea that jono went along with.
Shes the puppet master and Jonathan is the puppet in the firing line and hes not mentally mature enough/got a lot of mental illness issues to realise his actions until its too late.

But Anna, she's calculating. The dumb air head she makes herself out to be is an act

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know we have been discussing EchoOfEmily's TikTok page, but I also noticed that there is an Instagram page too. I haven't seen the TikTok page yet, but the photo posted on Insta is exactly like JoPerv's creepy animation for his book. To me, the voice sounds like a mix of both E's voices. The gender is listed as she/her/he/him and one of the hashtags says #metahuman. The account was created on Dec 31st 2021, right around the time JoPerv was promoting his book. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think anal is just as crazy as jono. Don’t be deceived by her, she has a wicked streak and is pretty nasty. She’s done some openly nasty and downright wrong things over the years, just easier to forget all that I guess and she’d be a good victim player too. Don’t trust her and jono for a second. He’s worse but she’s a wicked women.
Absolutely. She put a broken light bulb at the bottom of the stairs for Jono to step on as a prank and was laughing at him because "her prank worked" while he pulled shards of glass from his foot. She can definitely play a ditsy damsel in distress, but it's just an act

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
i think that unless we actually see or hear something, domestic abuse claims are wild
I do wonder if a lot of people here are new sj gossipers and haven’t been here from the very start. Not that I’m gatekeeping or anything but og’s know exactly who anal is and what she’s like, and she is not a victim of anything.

Reactions: 39
i think that unless we actually see or hear something, domestic abuse claims are wild
Well not necessarily, lots of people being domestically abused are extremely good at hiding it out of fear and you would absolutely never know. It’s alarmingly common and can be happening to people you would never expect. But in this case, I agree with others’ comments that Anna has a very wicked and nasty side to her and we’ve seen her being abusive on camera for example pinching her kids and yes the cold showers was her idea so that right there kind of says it all.

Also, let’s not forget all of her nasty tweets one of which literally said she wanted to kill a certain family member, I can’t remember which does anyone know?

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if a lot of people here are new sj gossipers and haven’t been here from the very start. Not that I’m gatekeeping or anything but og’s know exactly who anal is and what she’s like, and she is not a victim of anything.
They are both as bad as each other, each in a different way, which must be ahh-mahhh-zingg for the kids to grow up with.
Their relationship is incredibly toxic, they bring out the worst in each other, and not supportive of each other at all, no matter what hashtags they use about being 'best friends' and how hot he thinks she is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.