Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashqim

Chatty Member
Is anyone watching Anna's stories at the moment on IG? what a load of bs she's spewing.

Past therapists wanted to solve other problems before dealing with her ED & it was a total waste of time.

She's absolutely bonkers.🤪
Hi everyone, clinical psychologist and long time lurker here. I just wanted to say that she is giving out some damaging advice by steering people away from seeking help from a qualified therapist or psychologist and advising them to seek out a coach or nutritionist instead. Just because it didn't work for her (which actually, most ED's are rooted in other issues that also need to be prioritised and worked on simultaneously or you will just get a band aid fix), does not mean that everyone else should follow this. She could have just had a poor fit with her therapist, or not been clear that her goals are to solely work on her ED (which can be done, patient's wishes and goals should always be respected by the clinician). We don't always need to solve the root cause of a person's issues, but exploring other factors that tie into it can be a really valuable addition to the therapy and bring about a lot of critical insight and change. Anna clearly struggles with depressive and anxious features, that is clear. However, she has a problem admitting things and acknowledging it, as this triggers her feelings of being "broken" or deficient. So she rejects anyone insinuating that more could be going on that will need to be addressed because her main go to coping strategy is to deny and deflect- which is why she contradicts herself with her body positivity posts followed by emotional outburts weeks or months later about how much she has been struggling. She liked her ED coach (coaches by the way are not regulated health professionals and receive very minimal training compared to master's trained therapists or psychologists who require a doctorate to practice) because that person told her what she wanted to hear and did not challenge her thoughts in any real way. She will continue to swing back and forth and contradict herself (whether for views, or whether it is genuinely what she believes about herself at that moment in time) because she cannot truly admit and work on the more deep rooted issues with perfectionism and control.

What she desperately needs is a psychologist who she will let her guard down with and who can partner with her to work towards her goals while gently challenging her to go a bit deeper and examine other related issues that are relevant to a longer lasting recovery. But unfortunately she seems to only look for quick fixes to her problems- her broken pelvis needed an osteopath and suddenly she was so much better (oh wait, she still complains about that), her sudden weight gain is due to her birth control pill, her bloating was due to gluten and then was fixed with intermittent fasting- except it wasn't and she still struggles with it. She does not like to feel uncomfortable for long so she looks for anyone who will put a band aid on her problem so she doesn't have to feel like something is defective in her.

Also, if she truly now believes her self worth should not be linked to her looks, why does she continue to spend the majority of her time on her looks? Waxing, hair, nails, the obssessive daily make up, the shopping hauls for new clothes everytime her weight temporarily fluctuates? If she is really over it then we would see her bringing more balance into her life by focusing on developing other skills and abilities- learning a language, taking an online course, some type of personal development.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Nomatterwhat

Ladies and gentlemen,

Let's give these parents a medal. What for you ask?
They took all, really all of their 4 children to the park! But that's not it! They even brought one of their dogs! Did you hear that? FOUR!!!!1!1!1!1! kids and one!!!!1!1!1! dog. Absolutely amazing.
And, besides a few tiny little oopsies (like forgetting to buckle up one of their 4!!!! children in the car), they not only survived but also were able to film a few segments where it looks like they're having fun and no stress at all. Well done, Jonathan and Anna. You're superhumans. Please please please never stop reminding us about how many kids and dogs you have when you leave your house once a year, otherwise we wouldn't appreciate you and your amazing work. Awesome how you allow your children to actually be children for a little bit after they had to lick your remote or inhale helium for the whole world to see.

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Whyyyyy does Anna send the kids off to get their feet measured for school shoes at the START of the school holidays ? They have 2 months off! This is how Alessia ended up with shoes that were so small they made her feet bleed.

How can you be a mum for 8 years and not understand that children grow??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Mickey123

VIP Member
She needs to stop addressing the vlog while trying to put her child to sleep. If she wanted to discuss this sensitive topic she should do it somewhere else so she's not upsetting the child who can't understand why her mom is so upset.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Heidi77

VIP Member
I just can’t fathom that the nanny has the kids at the zoo and that pair are sitting at home. It beggars belief. Nannies bring kids out when the parents are out at work. It’s truly astonishing how little time they want to spend with their children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

killerqueen

She said the kids weren't having chips for tea because they were having carbs in the burger buns. Wtf why does it matter how many carbs your kids have. Unless their obese and unhealthy there is no reason to restrict their eating like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Greentrees

VIP Member
In Friday’s vlog
Anna acted like a spoilt little child and eyerolled when J told her Pick n Mix we’re sending them some new products (for free if you don’t mind!) to try and Anna was actually annoyed she said “I don’t like those kind of foods what about a bake goods company”. What an undeserving, unthankful woman. This bitch is never satisfied. 😠 Wouldn’t she be embarrassed reacting like that knowing that’s on the vlog and the Pick n Mix company will see that, I don’t get it!
And that fool doesn’t edit it out either🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lyn123

Never posted before.
I am a therapist and am appalled at Anna's mental health advice , it is do dangerous. She speaks about therapy as the therapist trying to fix you and making the client feel broken. This could not be further from the truth. How bad is it that young people struggling may take her advice and seek the help of a coach which is not regulated or even trained adequately.
Also I am in shock at how those poor children are growing up. I dread to think the long term affects of this all on them. It truly breaks my heart. Imagine being woken up by your father and then a camera is shoved in your face , while he talks into it to these imaginary people instead of talking to you? Imagine being put to bed by your mother talking and crying to a camera ? Imagine the camera being more important than you! They have had this from the second they we're born.
I can't believe all this money they have and for what to sit at home all day , and not go anywhere. It's so strange , I don't understand it. I wonder if Anna has a fear of the world outside the house? It must be a very scary place for her as she doesn't go into it very often not even to just grab milk from the shop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

underthesun

Sabrina posted a photo of herself and her son at the London Zoo. Anna commented under the photo, "ours went to the zoo yesterday!" Ours went. Sabrina took her own children but Anna's went with the nanny.

• Sad
  • Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
🤣🤣 awww the nanny does a fantastic job, hope she's paid well cus she definitely deserves it, but hey counting from 1 -10 is to be expected from a 2 yr old, you'd expect that from an 18mth old to be honest🤭

What was there nothing from her???? But shes happy enough to be "American" to take there money but not to mention what is probability the most important day in American history 🙄
I said well done nanny for teaching Andrea and got blocked

He probably can't do it yet, which is fine, but don't then make it out like he can.
To be fair I'm surprised gnome can count to ten

• Haha

sophiaaaa

i felt eduardos anger when his own mother called his end of the school year bag of workbooks “junk”. he has worked hard on that!! but yet again Anna makes him feel like shit about it... and so hilarious his bag got twisted around his wrist tightly ... i can’t stand this bitch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

stewpot

Chatty Member
Wtf? He actually did it?
There’s already other people wanting to join in. That are gonna be ignored as he can’t make eveyone a mod.
Favouritism much?
If my children were having this sort of ‘relationship’ with an influential ADULT, playing them off against each other, rewarding them, grooming them... I would call the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bea123

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 00.45.56.png

Mum has a face full of make up, curled hair, fresh nails, a plate full of food and her oldest daughter is stood next to her unwashed, looking like shes been dragged around outside, dirty clothes, malnourished and exhausted. Did mum notice before posting a picture, no because she wouldn't have looked at anything but herself. Emelia looks like a cast member from Annie and these are the 'highlights'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Heidi77

VIP Member
There is nothing more fun & bonding than having a girly shopping day with your daughter. Treating her to a McDonalds or a hot chocolate. Having the little chats with her. Even with the boys, it’s nice to go out & have one on one time with your child. How sad that Anna didn’t want to be part of that. It’s easier for her to do it too, what with having dad & a nanny fulltime at home. Shame on you Anna.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad_Dog

I think you’re on to something about him not being very involved, the other day they were talking about how nice it was that he didn’t work and they want it to be like that more and I was thinking “work” he “edits” a vlog from the day before, there is no time lapse, no special effects, it’s completely raw so should take 20-30 minutes max and with uploading he should be done in less than an hour.
I remember years and years ago, I think E2 was the baby and he was in the bedroom changing the nappy or getting him dressed after a bath. Anna was vlogging and decided to sneak up and record him. He was kneeling down doing the nappy / clothes or whatever but was dead quiet & his face like stone . The baby was babbling trying to get his attention but he just blanked him. The whole time she was recording and he never said one word to the baby. Then he copped her hiding at the door and straight away his whole demeanour changed. Face smiling , body language and coo-ing/chatting at the baby. I always found it so strange and disturbing & what I imagine their lives to be like when the camera isn’t rolling :(

• Sad
  • Wow

paolo

Chatty Member
Nahr, Andrea isn't accident prone. He's just a wee toddler. A parent simply has to pay attention to their child to best keep them out of harms way.

Anna and Jon don't have the time or skills for that sort of parenting.

They have people to block, wine to drink, kettle bells to swing, Emily's to flirt with, filters to play with, gardens to destroy, Ocado orders to place, thigh gaps to create, run speeds to fake, social media managers to placate.

How could they possibly pay attention to their children when they have soooo many important responsibilities???!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Solkrem

In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!

• Wow
  • Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
If you can blend in easily with The People of Walmart it's time to re-evaluate your wardrobe!🤣 She's certainly living up to her title of trailer park Queen!

20200703_134928.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow