Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re on to something about him not being very involved, the other day they were talking about how nice it was that he didn’t work and they want it to be like that more and I was thinking “work” he “edits” a vlog from the day before, there is no time lapse, no special effects, it’s completely raw so should take 20-30 minutes max and with uploading he should be done in less than an hour.
I remember years and years ago, I think E2 was the baby and he was in the bedroom changing the nappy or getting him dressed after a bath. Anna was vlogging and decided to sneak up and record him. He was kneeling down doing the nappy / clothes or whatever but was dead quiet & his face like stone . The baby was babbling trying to get his attention but he just blanked him. The whole time she was recording and he never said one word to the baby. Then he copped her hiding at the door and straight away his whole demeanour changed. Face smiling , body language and coo-ing/chatting at the baby. I always found it so strange and disturbing & what I imagine their lives to be like when the camera isn’t rolling :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I remember years and years ago, I think E2 was the baby and he was in the bedroom changing the nappy or getting him dressed after a bath. Anna was vlogging and decided to sneak up and record him. He was kneeling down doing the nappy / clothes or whatever but was dead quiet & his face like stone . The baby was babbling trying to get his attention but he just blanked him. The whole time she was recording and he never said one word to the baby. Then he copped her hiding at the door and straight away his whole demeanour changed. Face smiling , body language and coo-ing/chatting at the baby. I always found it so strange and disturbing & what I imagine their lives to be like when the camera isn’t rolling :(
was this in a vlog? do you know which one?

Reactions: 5
I also find it interesting that in her instastories she says she “loves being pregnant”. That says it all right there. Wouldn’t most people say “I love having children”?

The reasons she enjoyed being pregnant was because she was allowed to gain weight and not feel bad about it, she could eat what she wanted and not feel guilty about it, she didn’t have to work out as hard, and she was able to be even lazier than normal. That’s why she loved being pregnant - it has nothing to do with the actual child, which is so f*}%ing messed up and sad :(
I must say I don't agree with this theory. I don't for a second believe she wasn't full fledged into her ED during all of her pregnancies. I'm certain she was very careful about what she did and didn't eat. She gained barely any weight during her pregnancies and seeing how quickly she packed it on during that 2 months around Christmas she may have been trying to sort her ED out it doesn't add up. I think she "loved" being pregnant because for once she didn't feel like a complete waste. She was growing a baby and she felt she had some purpose in life other then obsessing over her appearance 24-7. I also think she loved being allowed to lay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In my opinion, as a teacher that the future will change regarding kids online like this , used , excessively, non privacy... That might be key... not able to give fully informed consent under sayage 11 12. After Covid and soon... Will change regarding kids and social media world mental health. Mental health going to be schools and ofsteds huge agenda... And I think/ pray that will filter to pressure for yt/ platforms to be responsible... And new guidelines they have to adhere to. It might take 2/5 s yrs but really think our concerns here will be in the media too , discussed, mainstream media and tv topics. It ain't rocket science! They are going to have the biggest reality / life tit shivers in the next couple of yrs. What could either if these dickheads really do to earn money to private school 4 kids etc??? Karma be their name. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 16
Doesn't she realise she wont lose weight by restricting what she eats, she doesn't eat a balanced diet and doesn't eat enough, so anything she does eat her body is storing as fat to protect its self from starving!!! She needs a proper noutritioist who would even supply meals for her and give an exercise program, the best thing she could do is go for a walk!!! This woman shes been following is not the right thing for her!!!
This makes no sense. Why aren’t people who are malnourished just fat then? This is one of my biggest pet peeves because it’s a myth that just wont die.

I don’t know if anyone has said anything, I haven’t actually read through the thread, I just posted that....but I’ll bet my last dollar they go to Sardinia. How sad that some people are dying and still shielding but JonBoy can’t get a holiday.

• Heart
I was looking at jonathan on his instastories and he’s lost so much weight and the little bit of muscle definition that he had and now his head looks massive! It looks like some weird filter.
its going to be interesting to see if they going on holiday because their comments are filled with people saying not to go, but Jonathan was really trying to sell it to their fans. I’m surprised they’re taking about going when just 4 days ago Anna said she wouldn’t take Alessia and Andrea to Ireland with her because of them being babies (I hate that she called them that) and the thumb sucking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He probably just wants to go on holiday to “show off” his new slimmed down body 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Her ED comments on IG........ sigh.
She's just so wrong!
YES you do need to work on underlying issues. EDs are often a symptom of other issues. Learning to eat properly again is important, but without doing the work on what's underneath that, you'll get right back or find other destructive ways to deal with them. She may not see how they are related, but EDs are so often a coping mechanism for other things. Her constant need for control and planning her life in 30 minute segments would be something a therapist would want to look at, for example. What would happen if she would let that go, even a little bit?
And sure, not all therapy works for everyone, and some ED patients have to go for more than one treatment. I personally know people who have been in and out of clinics for literally years. But that does not mean that it does not work.

YES, you can recover from EDs, but it takes work, and being aware of your triggers. Anna has not done any work and clearly isn't aware of her triggers.
She also claims that she does not work out for weightloss and that in her mind the two aren't even linked. Such BS. If that was the case, what was that manic walking with very newborn Andrea just before the Italian wedding they went to? Once they went there, the walking was over.

Needing therapy does not mean you are 'broken'. It means you need help in certain areas of your life, and there is NO shame in asking for help if you need it. For her to suggest that people in therapy are 'broken' is so damaging, and could cause a huge set-back for her vulnerable audience. What a disgusting comment to make!

And lastly.... why does she post these on top of pictures of her kids?? Her children should be left out of this! If anything, her kids should be yet another reason for her to finally, finally take this serious and get some proper help. But she won't. She'd rather bring it up every now and again for sympathy and attention than actually do the work.

"Is it true that your nanny lives with you?"
Eduardo has to think... 'No... once, because she was a live-in nanny but not anymore' So the previous nanny WAS live-in like we had talked about here. When she moved out is probably when Jonathan did that passive agressive house tour, showing the empty wardrobes in the spare rooms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ye it was in one of the daily vlogs but so long ago I’ve no idea which one! Wish I’d saved it at the time
Was the vlog in Ireland or when moved to the UK.
I don't have much on today up to now. I can skim through videos.
I remember when Anna was on Instagram she went to the patio doors filming Jonathan doing something he came through door not knowing Anna was filming his voice and attitude was different then Anna moved the phone around and drop of the hat Jonathan attitude changed to hyper hey guys.
I seen this before in the past of other YouTuber vlogs when at the glem party his attitude is like soild and good but then the camera comes on on he act surprised n his whole body language changed. He buts on a act all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So Emilia went earring and clothes shopping with the nanny yesterday...

Thanks so much to the psychologist who gave us her insights, it was a very interesting read and much appreciated! I think the fact that she has many narcissistic traits makes getting help even harder for her, and having Jonathan, someone so unaware and the definition of an enabler as a partner, can't be helpful either. He waited on her hand and foot since they got together, she never had or has to leave her comfort zone (mainly her house, car, familiar places like the waxing place/nail salon) because of him, without him, she would've been forced to get better a long time ago.

And honestly, personally, I don't think a mother who sees nothing wrong withher seven year old daughter having her first 'girly' day out with the nanny instead of her is a nice person, even if she didn't have all those issues. Nice people would at least feel some degree of shame for failing their daughter, but Anna seems to think not having to deal with your own kids is a privilege.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Leggings are more comfy for children
You really think Anna is considering the comfort of her child? The woman who had no qualms about announcing to the world that her daughter’s feet were bleeding as her shoes were so small? Then we were actually counting how many days it took them to get the poor girl’s feet measured for new shoes. As I recall, they shoved her in Emilia’s old Ugg boots for a couple of weeks as they couldn’t be arsed! And shoes have got to be WAYYYY too small to make her feet actually bleed, no?! But joggers are comfy too, which was what little boys were dressed in when my son was small. I always thought leggings were for girls. Maybe I’m just not PC enough in these days of gender fluidity?! He still looks daft though. Like she had him in pink Scamp & Dude clothes for most of his babyhood. She can’t seem to get to grips with the fact he’s a ‘boyish’ boy.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Was the vlog in Ireland or when moved to the UK.
I don't have much on today up to now. I can skim through videos.
I remember when Anna was on Instagram she went to the patio doors filming Jonathan doing something he came through door not knowing Anna was filming his voice and attitude was different then Anna moved the phone around and drop of the hat Jonathan attitude changed to hyper hey guys.
I seen this before in the past of other YouTuber vlogs when at the glem party his attitude is like soild and good but then the camera comes on on he act surprised n his whole body language changed. He buts on a act all the time.
This! I think Jonathan is actually a very sad and depressed guy and is constantly looking for new distractions partially due to his ADD, but I think also to distract himself from his unhappiness. The happy go lucky act is mainly for his audience, but I think he also tries to convince himself that he's happy. He's the definition of overcompensating. I think we very rarely get to see the 'real' Jonathan. When he crosses his arms and goes "hmm" and tries to look intellectual or like he's actually listening to what is being said, that's just another act. It must be exhausting to never be yourself, it wouldn't surprise me if he has some extensive online 'life' under different names where he's his true self.

You really think Anna is considering the comfort of her child? The woman who had no qualms about announcing to the world that her daughter’s feet were bleeding as her shoes were so small? Then we were actually counting how many days it took them to get the poor girl’s feet measured for new shoes. As I recall, they shoved her in Emilia’s old Ugg boots for a couple of weeks as they couldn’t be arsed! And shoes have got to be WAYYYY too small to make her feet actually bleed, no?! But joggers are comfy too, which was what little boys were dressed in when my son was small. I always thought leggings were for girls. Maybe I’m just not PC enough in these days of gender fluidity?! He still looks daft though. Like she had him in pink Scamp & Dude clothes for most of his babyhood. She can’t seem to get to grips with the fact he’s a ‘boyish’ boy.
The kids wear what companies send them, this family lives and breathes freebies. Leggings seem to be 'in style' for little boys so that's what companies make and send them. Anna only cares what Anna wears, unless it's to dress the kids up in leather jackets for a staged photo or to buy some Italian designer onesies for £200, but on a day to day basis? She's not interested. Remember Jonathan wearing some kind of UGGs? The women's sneakers? Or the floor length coat last winter? Or the leggings? There's never a hint of shame on her face when they leave the house together to go to an appointment or restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Under new video almost every comment says that they shoudn't go on vacation and if so support local/British business. It's amazing to see for once our point of view this much represented in comments. People are acusing them of beeing selfish, ignorant and risking children lives. I've never ever thought that I'll see this united point of view from every viewer. Kind of dreams come true 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There is nothing more fun & bonding than having a girly shopping day with your daughter. Treating her to a McDonalds or a hot chocolate. Having the little chats with her. Even with the boys, it’s nice to go out & have one on one time with your child. How sad that Anna didn’t want to be part of that. It’s easier for her to do it too, what with having dad & a nanny fulltime at home. Shame on you Anna.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Under new video almost every comment says that they shoudn't go on vacation and if so support local/British business. It's amazing to see for once our point of view this much represented in comments. People are acusing them of beeing selfish, ignorant and risking children lives. I've never ever thought that I'll see this united point of view from every viewer. Kind of dreams come true 😅
Wow, just going through the comments and I have only seen ONE comment that tells them it's OK to go, and that was someone who lives in Sorrento....... Everyone else says no, it's too risky, support UK business instead. That's quite incredible.

" I love your first world problem of "should I book a holiday to Italy during a global pandemic" when there are literally people dying and losing family members in the country you are currently in....trying to make yourself appear like a savior by "supporting" airlines and Italian restaurants etc. is just disgusting when its all just in an effort to get people to give your holiday a thumbs up "

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Emilia told her she 'tried on' huge hoops that went down to her shoulders she looked so happy, for nothing in the world would I want to miss my daughter being this giggly and excited. And Anna's reaction per usual is focused on appearance, not the experience: Emilia "We found these huge hoops, they were like THIS big!" Anna "Really? Wow. Oh your pearl earrings match your new top"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
When Emilia told her she 'tried on' huge hoops that went down to her shoulders she looked so happy, for nothing in the world would I want to miss my daughter being this giggly and excited. And Anna's reaction per usual is focused on appearance, not the experience: Emilia "We found these huge hoops, they were like THIS big!" Anna "Really? Wow. Oh your pearl earrings match your new top"
The sad thing is, she would not have had this much fun with her mum. No way would Anna let her 'try on' huge hoops. And that's even if Anna would dare to get out of the house with just her and Emilia, out into the real world for someone other than just herself.

But yes, I don't understand why they insist they film for 'memory making/keeping' and yet seem to always miss these milestones. A few pages ago I posted the video of Eduardo getting his very first proper shoes - again a nanny (lovely Tasha) took him, and no hint of shame or regret on Anna or Jonathan's face.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
lol that's good to hear. Jonathan will hate that, he wanted a free trip to Italy so bad! The UK is totally beneath them for a summer holiday and I don't think there's much budget right now to give away free holidays to YouTubers in the UK either. Remember, before her turned 40 he made this big thing about 40 before 40 and he told his viewers to comment 40 things he should do before turning 40 and he would make a whole series out of it. He expected them to say fun, selfish things like getting a tattoo or a motorbike, and the comments were flooded with "you should help out at the local shelter once a week" and "donate to 40 charities", "do a clean up event to collect rubbish in your council". He never mentioned it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jon's happily sending Anna away to Ireland with the older children, eh?

The nanny is young, slim, blonde and cares about the children more than their own mother AND he does fancy himself a celebrity.

It's a classic scenario.

Nanny Affairs: Why are Dads Attracted to Nannies?

Which men are the most likely to stray with the nanny?

If you look at the aforementioned list of celebrities, you can see a few common factors stringing their different lives together.

#1 They’re all rich and powerful men.

#2 Their wives are rich, powerful, and accomplished women.

#3 They have nannies for varied reasons, but they all relate to needing someone to help out with their busy lifestyles.

If you go by that criteria alone, you would think that there are millions of people who fit the bill for a potential affair. Men who are successful. Women who are successful. Nannies who are simply making a living.

...here are a few factors you may want to look into.

#1 Egotistic husbands. Experts say that egocentric men are the ones who are more likely to cheat with the nanny. How so? Because it’s how extremely narcissistic people work. Knowing that something will put them on top of the food chain gives them grounds to do it in their minds, ergo getting it on with someone submissive is okay. [Read: 10 clear signs you’re dating a self obsessed narcissist]

#2 Submissive nannies. These are nannies who don’t seem confident in their line of work. Being an au pair is a serious job, no matter which way you look at it. If your nanny forgets what she’s supposed to be doing, that’s when the trouble starts. Not all nannies are submissive folk, but you can see how that tendency can develop when someone is paying you and is marginally more successful than you are.

#3 Neurotic husbands. These men are also control freaks. They need to dominate something and put it under their control. When a nanny they chose complements that need – meaning that they lean more towards being insecure and pliable – they will become prime targets for the wandering eyes of questionable husbands. [Read: 20 signs of a control freak who wants everything in control]

#4 Husbands who put too much value on their wife’s status. Unfortunately, because they are egocentric, they choose to acquire trophy wives. That’s not to say that they never fell in love, but you can’t ignore the fact that the ex-wives of the celebrities listed above are insanely awesome women. The downside to this is that the type of women these men go for are not ones that they can mold or manipulate. This can then lead to finding an alternative who they can control.

#5 Domineering wives. There’s a difference between a woman who is confident and assured, and one who oversteps her boundaries and ends up overshadowing her husband’s role in the marriage. When this happens, it can lead to resentment from the husband, which may be eased by someone who is readily available and open for communication. So, who is willing to provide that? Someone who is paid to care, maybe? [Read: Why men feel emasculated and the repercussions of it]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.