Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of those workout selfies anyway? Of course, we know it's to document her weight loss, but for someone claiming to be in ED recovery, she really shouldn't be advocating weight loss at all. It should be about being healthy, but she just can't help herself and has to show off and be better, skinnier and stricter than everyone else. She isn't working out to be strong and fit (fit for what? it's not like she does anything that requires physical strength) or because she enjoys working out, she works out to justify eating, to punish herself and lose weight.

I wish there were regulations in place for what those 'influencers' can put out to their vulnerable audience, because what this woman does is nothing short of dangerous and manipulating. She's taking her fans on this ride with her, one year she's all about that body positivity and loving yourself, 'eat those cookies if you want to!', then it's back to restricting and working out to be allowed to eat, does she ever think of anyone other than herself?

They really are a pair, he caters to weirdos and has teenagers work for him (moderating, the girl who used to edit videos for him and came along to film the book tour, for free) while his wife is putting teenage girls in danger by suggesting that this is healthy post ED behaviour.
She literally only posts those altered mirror selfies to show off her fake body and get all those ego stroking comments. She thrives off all those little girls telling her how amazing she looks. Ummm....Anyone can use a filter and look anyway they want to it doesn't mean it's real life. I wished someone would've posted a vlog shot of her in those tiny black jean shorts she posted the other day. I'm sure she looked NOTHING like she did in her mirror selfie. She's all smoke and mirrors and doesn't care at all who she's messing with putting out so many bullshit contradicting statements about body positivity.

Speaking of that girl who used to be totally obsessed with them, (can't rmbr her name) what ever happened to her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not sure if I should mention her name, she's an adult now but still, at 20, I did and said a lot that makes me cringe today. She's still a fan, still does her videos (that all look a million times more professional than any video Jonathan's ever put out). But I don't know if she grew too old for Jonathan and he no longer could manipulate her as easily, but she no longer seems to do stuff exclusively for him. Shed used to do compilations for them (that he would upload on HIS channel and get the revenues) did she even do an intro for them once? I'm not sure anymore. The last thing I know is her going on the book tour with them, she has or had a small videographer company by then and I guess she offered to do a tour video for them. But that video never saw the light of the day, people assumed that it was because not enough people turned up to the meet and greets and it would've looked bad to show that so Jonathan no longer was interest in her footage. I don't know.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anna showing all this awful food she's eating and she still looks the same. Of course her fake IG pictures show a completely different story. I'm guessing the "skinny" mirror is in her workout room.
She must be eating alot of junk food still. Maybe it's only on Wednesday's she shows her tiny portions of super clean food? If I were consistently eating the way she's been showing for over a month I would've easily dropped 20 lbs by now! Something's not adding g up. Her legs are still quite thick for all this barley eating and working out 5 days a week.

View attachment 170088
Holy cow this is ridiculous. How long does it take her to edit her pictures? Time she could spend with her kids...
But now we know what she means when she says she is busy all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pink food. Just cause the packaging is PINK doesn't mean the food is. Icing sugar isn't pink. I buy that product its white. The pringles are a slightly tanned but not PINK, popcorn pretty sure thats product he bought is White or tanned, Cereals have pink bits in. Did he buy Salmon? He gonna complain like a kids but its in pink packaging so I thought it be PINK. No you idiot their just sometimes do PINK packaging to stand out or if their say its got some sort of pink food in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, so 2 days ago he had a vlog with the title 'School is over again' and now he has one 'Last day of school' ? Confused.com

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lurked for a while off and on, put first post 🙋

I often wonder how the Saccone girls were raised to ALL end up with issues.

Did her mum have an ED? idk why, but I get the feeling that they were raised to be "pretty" meaning thin. As they grew into their genetics and started to put on a bit of weight - were they served less food to help? The way they serve food feels generational to me.

I get the feeling the kids eat so little because she thinks they are 'fat enough' and they need to not put on weight, of course completely forgetting that kids have fat stores on them for a reason. I've always thought that A buys E1s clothes to suit her age instead of her true size and if she is bigger than that, then she is 'too fat'. I just hope that if she thinks these things, she's not saying them to E1 - but I doubt it.

I worry for all the kids, but for some reason, I think A1 is going to have the worst upbringing. I don't think we've seen the depths that A&J would be willing to go to keep their lifestyle the same and I think it will all sit on her head when E1 turns into a pre-teen/teen. I won't be surprised no matter what happens (unless they cancel and start living their kids, but that's not happening). Let's just say, how does he cater SO VERY well to the weirdos? It's like he knows instinctively what they want to see...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The state of the plants. I would be embarrassed having people over seeing that.
I don’t know why they wouldn’t hire a landscaper?
Anna needs everything to be perfect except her yard?
Let's be honest, Anna never leaves the house. So she doesn't care how anything looks outside of her grey walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When was the last day of school, Tuesday or Wednesday? This pink off the shoulder top was yesterday. She posted this today. If Wednesday was the last day of school, then today is the 1st day of summer vacation, not yesterday's photo.

Has anyone noticed she's never up to date. Her WIAW is never that day's meals, it's always last week's. (I know she eats the same thing day in day out...you get what I'm sayin')

Screenshot_20200702-153022-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200702-153053.jpg

Then for good measure in the comments, this...
Screenshot_20200702-153134-01.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She said the kids weren't having chips for tea because they were having carbs in the burger buns. Wtf why does it matter how many carbs your kids have. Unless their obese and unhealthy there is no reason to restrict their eating like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She said the kids weren't having chips for tea because they were having carbs in the burger buns. Wtf why does it matter how many carbs your kids have. Unless their obese and unhealthy there is no reason to restrict their eating like that.
God sake, let them have chips! Let them have normal kid friendly food without all these spices. I wish she would stop putting her weird food habits on to the kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
For goodness sake .
My kids are having a whole beef Burger in a bun with tomato ketchup and oven chips tomorrow. I'll throw some cucumber and tomotoes on the plate to. They have that about once a fortnight. Healthy weight. Happy children who get lots off exercise to. I walk and bike ride a lot with them.

Children don't need restricting. They need balance.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
What did she give them vs the chips? She used to say she wouldn't let the children have carbs as their afternoon snack, that she'd give them fruit instead. 😄 She really doesn't seem to have much knowledge when it comes to food for someone who is so obsessed by it.

And she has said she buys Emilia's clothes by age/size. The one time she got the size correct was when she accidently thought Emilia was a year old. I think it was when Emilia was 4, but Anna bought size 5 clothes and said Emilia was 5 in the haul portion of the video. Does anyone else remember this? Maybe Eileen? I feel like we discussed it on the GG board. I used to go back and check the facts, but I will no longer give them a view to do that.

Reactions: 8
Anna is brain dead,she couldhave contacted jono while he was out to get sweet potato fries,either brain dead or she did it on purpose, she has no qualms in serving up thrice heated up rice

Lurked for a while off and on, put first post 🙋

I often wonder how the Saccone girls were raised to ALL end up with issues.

Did her mum have an ED? idk why, but I get the feeling that they were raised to be "pretty" meaning thin. As they grew into their genetics and started to put on a bit of weight - were they served less food to help? The way they serve food feels generational to me.

I get the feeling the kids eat so little because she thinks they are 'fat enough' and they need to not put on weight, of course completely forgetting that kids have fat stores on them for a reason. I've always thought that A buys E1s clothes to suit her age instead of her true size and if she is bigger than that, then she is 'too fat'. I just hope that if she thinks these things, she's not saying them to E1 - but I doubt it.

I worry for all the kids, but for some reason, I think A1 is going to have the worst upbringing. I don't think we've seen the depths that A&J would be willing to go to keep their lifestyle the same and I think it will all sit on her head when E1 turns into a pre-teen/teen. I won't be surprised no matter what happens (unless they cancel and start living their kids, but that's not happening). Let's just say, how does he cater SO VERY well to the weirdos? It's like he knows instinctively what they want to see...
Anna is brain dead,she couldhave contacted jono while he was out to get sweet potato fries,either brain dead or she did it on purpose, she has no qualms in serving up thrice heated up rice

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Potatoes how dare you say that swear word. Potatoes are the devils food. She is one dumb mean witch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cook potatoes. Not a nice new potato a jacket potato or mash. Young children need all food groups!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
want to reply to CHickenisalittebird, annas Mamalways came across in videos as caring and generous in her time and hospitality.Inold videos at mealtimes there was alway s

candle and flowers etc on the table when they had food, The three girls are the antithesis of what Margaret is imo

Reactions: 9
Looks like their nanny is taking more photos of one of their children for lazy bastards A & J social media platforms. Jonathan posting photos on his IG stories of Andrea‘s outdoor adventures. I doubt very much J or A took Andrea out today. Anna would be too busy topping up her lipstick all day and Jonathan is in a group chat meeting with his new staff members the Emily’s.View attachment 169763
And how can " Dre" :rolleyes: , have a bestie? He hasn't been out in months , obviously just another kid at the park!

They chose to give Andrea that God awful name (especially as they don't even live in Italy) it really gets my goat when they then refer to him as 'Dre' or 'Dre Dre' to make it sound cooler. That poor kid is not going to be in for an easy time as he gets older.

Plus it always makes me think of Dr Dre the rapper 😂
Exactly! Can't get more ginger and white than Dre-Dre😂😂😂

looks well tasty 🤢
View attachment 169841

So nice to see all the shrubs that j-knob got last year absolutely thriving
View attachment 169843
Can't tell the difference between her plate of dried mass of shite and Jof 's dried out neglected shrubs!
Why are they both so bleeping incompetent?!

I think she think only peasants eat beef or some crap, we have it at least once a week and normally the kids favs tacos, Spag bol etc
But Turkey is the cheapest meat in the UK, so if she does think that, then she's a bleeping idiot!

He's been out every evening, in the fresh air, getting some exercise and ever since hes harped on about the difference it's made and how better he feels, his mind and body.
Now imagine not thinking it would do the same for 4 children and 6 dogs.... no they can stay at home and get in trouble for a having too much energy.
1000% this!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
i felt eduardos anger when his own mother called his end of the school year bag of workbooks “junk”. he has worked hard on that!! but yet again Anna makes him feel like tit about it... and so hilarious his bag got twisted around his wrist tightly ... i can’t stand this witch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Junk
i felt eduardos anger when his own mother called his end of the school year bag of workbooks “junk”. he has worked hard on that!! but yet again Anna makes him feel like tit about it... and so hilarious his bag got twisted around his wrist tightly ... i can’t stand this witch
Junk ?? What a witch. She should be proud and make sure he is, too. She does not deserve to call herself his mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
WHAT!? I would never call a kids work junk. She is just so horrible, ugh!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.