Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title that wouldn't fit: Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood always on her phone to which she is glued

Thanks to @Kg1234 for the title, over 60 votes combined.

Continue

Reactions: 15
She is always in moods as of late .. and how she looks at Johnaton you can clearly see all love is gone there . She is just all me me me me me what kind of adult woman hoes to bed at quarter to 7 at night 🙄

Reactions: 20
I don't think there was every that much love there. I mean, have you seen their wedding video...?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
loving the new title! Probably just trying to keep it together for the kids and for youtube. Probably arguing non-stop, which isn't good for the kids to hear or see

Reactions: 13
Wedding for business purposes sounds right. I mean even the least pda couples I know show more affection than these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think anyone from tattle would go after anyone like a nasty troll. Most of here were huge fans, but then red flags started popping up and we had no one to talk to it about. In fact, I don't dislike her, I hate what she does to her children. What she does do is just enough to get by so she can exercise and go to bed at 8:00. She schedules herself to enable her eating disorder too. I have three children ( grown 25, 20, 18 ) I had a job and at one point homeschooled for three years ( my daughter had dyslexia, wanted to catch her up ) I cooked, cleaned, and was part of a mardi gras organization. She would never be able to do what I did when I was in my thirties. I think that is why most of us have a problem with her. She's lazy and tries to make out that what she does is soooo hard. Dude I would have loved to have had help but I think me doing it myself made me a better person. I'm 46 now and can look back and say I did that!! (insert picture of trophy here )
*I exercised ( with my kids dancing around me)
*not jelly of her at all-I'm blessed (does she honestly think we are all drooling over what she has, please gurl, sit down. My house is cuter than yours)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I missed that Francesca left Gleam. Why? Does anyone know what she's doing now? I used to follow her on different social media and hadn't really thought about the fact that I've not seen anything from her in a long time.

Reactions: 5
I missed that Francesca left Gleam. Why? Does anyone know what she's doing now? I used to follow her on different social media and hadn't really thought about the fact that I've not seen anything from her in a long time.
Sorry, she's actually still with Gleam. Looks like the SJ's are just no longer that important to Gleam to have their own 'minder'. I think it was around the time Francesca 'left' that the SJ's started working with Belle PR.

I'm guessing Gleam's expertise is more about managing talent, brokering deals and stuff, and they realised that the SJ's needed a lot more than that, so they brought in Belle PR to handle their public image after the cold shower sh!it storm. It's not working, other than LOL dolls, what company still wants to be associated with them?

Speaking of ad deals, anyone know where they stand with Forte Village?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone report the Tiktok videos of Emilia and the remote? Her school need to see those comments because that is a MASSIVE safeguarding issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching Instagram stories and I don't know why but I found this funny (hopefully you can see this).

Also thanks everyone this is my first ever thread title (finally got the courage to comment after lurking for a long time)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
jonathan posted a new video on his channel.. a challenge to not touch the candy.. so it is another channel to exploit the children :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ladies and gentlemen,

Let's give these parents a medal. What for you ask?
They took all, really all of their 4 children to the park! But that's not it! They even brought one of their dogs! Did you hear that? FOUR!!!!1!1!1!1! kids and one!!!!1!1!1! dog. Absolutely amazing.
And, besides a few tiny little oopsies (like forgetting to buckle up one of their 4!!!! children in the car), they not only survived but also were able to film a few segments where it looks like they're having fun and no stress at all. Well done, Jonathan and Anna. You're superhumans. Please please please never stop reminding us about how many kids and dogs you have when you leave your house once a year, otherwise we wouldn't appreciate you and your amazing work. Awesome how you allow your children to actually be children for a little bit after they had to lick your remote or inhale helium for the whole world to see.

✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
About 2 minutes into his first video and I feel like I have ADD: the music is all over the place, the lightning is horrible, the noises, the cuts, the zooms, Jonathan absolutely loving himself. And the challenge hasn't even started yet. Then Anna and Jonathan in their leggings, like the king and queen of the trailer park, telling Alessia that they're going to check on Eduardo and Emilia and Alessia's face is like "what? never heard that sentence before? checking on your kids? what does that mean?". It's just more boring child exploitation.

Also: the segment with Alessia and Andrea shows the clock at 2:20PM, the one with Emilia and Eduardo at 2:25PM, it's just mass produced child exploitation at this point.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
About 2 minutes into his first video and I feel like I have ADD: the music is all over the place, the lightning is horrible, the noises, the cuts, the zooms, Jonathan absolutely loving himself. And the challenge hasn't even started yet. Then Anna and Jonathan in their leggings, like the king and queen of the trailer park, telling Alessia that they're going to check on Eduardo and Emilia and Alessia's face is like "what? never heard that sentence before? checking on your kids? what does that mean?". It's just more boring child exploitation.

Also: the segment with Alessia and Andrea shows the clock at 2:20PM, the one with Emilia and Emilia at 2:25PM, it's just mass produced child exploitation at this point.

The King and Queen of the trailer park!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fits them perfectly! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
jonathan posted a new video on his channel.. a challenge to not touch the candy.. so it is another channel to exploit the children :confused:
Don't tell me he tried to do his own spin on the marshmallow experiment which was doing the rounds on YouTube recently

Just scanned the video, it's their take on the marshmallow experiment without marshmallows. It's a great experiment to do with kids but of course he missed the point. Put a bowl of candy vs 1 marshmallow now but 2 if you dont eat it for 5 minutes (been a few years since I read the experiment so time might be off)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Am I dense, how did she think it was a set when you order top and bottom separately, obviously it's a set but it's sold separately I'm guessing so you can mix and match according to your body type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.