Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get ads on this page right that block all the names? I don't care the ones at the top and bottom, but please allow me to see who is writing what. So annoying.

Anyone remember when John boy used to Cook back in Cork? Why doesn't he cook in some days?
Because Anna('s ED) would not allow that.
Cooking is her domain now. She will allow him to make his own breakfast and that's about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
has anyone else seen annas new instagram post? it's the two girls smiling while anna eats wagamamas.. i find it just strange- why do they not have food? if they don't have food, why are they in the picture? :confused:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Interesting how Anna says she can't get into a movie or TV show if there isn't at least one female lead... I wonder the psychology behind that, because TV shows and movies are supposed to just be entertainment, I just don't understand not getting into a TV show because there's too many male characters or not enough female characters... Please enlighten me if you understand better than I do!
I like how she said "female-orientated" instead of female-oriented. What a scholar.🤪🙄

has anyone else seen annas new instagram post? it's the two girls smiling while anna eats wagamamas.. i find it just strange- why do they not have food? if they don't have food, why are they in the picture? :confused:
Her Wagamama instastory is better...the boomerang of the noodles sliding in & out of her mouth. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They are standing beside her in a pic while she eats
Maybe it's another challenge video, see if mummy dares to eat. ;) (Oops, shouldn't joke about such things but I've been in the ED world long enough to have acquired dark humour when it comes to the topic)

" Anna is having a hard time at the moment, being this is the longest time in her life that she has been away from her mom, the last time we saw her was the 1st of Jan this year and when we said goodbye we had no idea it was going to be for so long! "

You mean that mum she hadn't phoned in over a week eventhough she had just lost her mother? She is lucky that her mum is safe, healthy, and capable of using technology that allows her to speak to her 'face to face'.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
For Jonathan's video, he took the kids to Tesco go shopping for pink stuff. Once inside, they were all touching / picking up products and examining them to see if the food inside was actually pink and if it wasn't, they put things back on the shelves (even though they could clearly see without picking the products up whether the content inside was pink or not)... how ignorant / selfish do you have to be to think it's fine to do that these days?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Maybe it's another challenge video, see if mummy dares to eat. ;) (Oops, shouldn't joke about such things but I've been in the ED world long enough to have acquired dark humour when it comes to the topic)

" Anna is having a hard time at the moment, being this is the longest time in her life that she has been away from her mom, the last time we saw her was the 1st of Jan this year and when we said goodbye we had no idea it was going to be for so long! "

You mean that mum she hadn't phoned in over a week eventhough she had just lost her mother? She is lucky that her mum is safe, healthy, and capable of using technology that allows her to speak to her 'face to face'.
What’s stopping her hopping on a flight and visiting her mum ? She wouldn’t be missed in that house given the nanny & cleaner will be there. But then this is Anna - she’s not capable of flying alone, hiring a car & driving Dublin to Cork. Imagine being so bleeping useless?!!

Reactions: 20
For Jonathan's video, he took the kids to Tesco go shopping for pink stuff. Once inside, they were all touching / picking up products and examining them to see if the food inside was actually pink and if it wasn't, they put things back on the shelves (even though they could clearly see without picking the products up whether the content inside was pink or not)... how ignorant / selfish do you have to be to think it's fine to do that these days?
They don't care about other people at the best of times, why would they start caring about others during a pandemic?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What’s stopping her hopping on a flight and visiting her mum ? She wouldn’t be missed in that house given the nanny & cleaner will be there. But then this is Anna - she’s not capable of flying alone, hiring a car & driving Dublin to Cork. Imagine being so bleeping useless?!!
Visitors from UK still need to isolate for 2 weeks on arrival to Ireland, I know Anna can do this no issues but it means her trip has to be at least 2 weeks, this may change next week

Reactions: 9
Whyyyyy does Anna send the kids off to get their feet measured for school shoes at the START of the school holidays ? They have 2 months off! This is how Alessia ended up with shoes that were so small they made her feet bleed.

How can you be a mum for 8 years and not understand that children grow??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Anna is planning on going to see her mum, and taking two kids. Will she be taking the nanny? Or will the nanny be staying with Jonathan at home?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why just 2 kids, no doubt the "easy" two.
She actually made sense with that one. Only the eldest two, because Alessia sucks her thumb, and Andrea does not understand anything about Corona virus either. The older two know about washing hands etc. and can wear masks etc. And also, they have to stay at Oma's as hotels are closed so they can't all go.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A few hotels are open, just not hayfield manor, her hotel of preference. I get the mask and hygiene thing (honestly slipped my mind as I don't have children so used to solo travel), it would be cheaper to fly Oma to them.

Reactions: 8
If you can blend in easily with The People of Walmart it's time to re-evaluate your wardrobe!🤣 She's certainly living up to her title of trailer park Queen!

20200703_134928.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Visitors from UK still need to isolate for 2 weeks on arrival to Ireland, I know Anna can do this no issues but it means her trip has to be at least 2 weeks, this may change next week
Anna likes to isolate. I’m sure she’d be quite happy to sit in her mum’s house for 2 weeks and to be waited on hand & foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like how she said "female-orientated" instead of female-oriented. What a scholar.🤪🙄

Her Wagamama instastory is better...the boomerang of the noodles sliding in & out of her mouth. 🤮
Orientated instead of oriented is common in British English though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.