Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing his pants talking about his youngest child being developmentally advanced when in fact his child has reached a 'normal' milestone 🙄
🤣🤣 awww the nanny does a fantastic job, hope she's paid well cus she definitely deserves it, but hey counting from 1 -10 is to be expected from a 2 yr old, you'd expect that from an 18mth old to be honest🤭

Has there been anything for independence day seeing as she's Italian-American
What was there nothing from her???? But shes happy enough to be "American" to take there money but not to mention what is probability the most important day in American history 🙄

Reactions: 16
She is only American when it suits her, just like she is only Italian when it suits her. I was shocked when the other day she referred to herself as being Irish. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice in Jono’s stories that Andrea has another cracking bruise on his head 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He didn’t even count to 10 anyway as Jono said half the numbers for him, if you’re going to record him doing it at least let him do it by himself :cautious:

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice in Jono’s stories that Andrea has another cracking bruise on his head 😡
Sure did...🤬🤬😢 poor little fella.
More lack of supervision I suspect from these incompetent parents.
3, 2, 1, cue photoshop to cover up his bruise or
3, 2, 1 cue another bullshit story from J&A on how it happened.

2E697806-29EF-4AA4-88C5-FA88F9042064.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is only American when it suits her, just like she is only Italian when it suits her. I was shocked when the other day she referred to herself as being Irish. ;)
Erikas bio is Irish/Italian in her insta bio. Is she not considered just Irish? Sorry off topic, but thought it was odd?
Do they think it seems more exotic?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erikas bio is Irish/Italian in her insta bio. Is she not considered just Irish? Sorry off topic, but thought it was odd?
Do they think it seems more exotic?
Her dad was Italian, she has an Italian surname, so I can understand her saying that. But Anna never really calls herself Irish, maybe she feels it's obvious?

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 awww the nanny does a fantastic job, hope she's paid well cus she definitely deserves it, but hey counting from 1 -10 is to be expected from a 2 yr old, you'd expect that from an 18mth old to be honest🤭

What was there nothing from her???? But shes happy enough to be "American" to take there money but not to mention what is probability the most important day in American history 🙄
I said well done nanny for teaching Andrea and got blocked

He probably can't do it yet, which is fine, but don't then make it out like he can.
To be fair I'm surprised gnome can count to ten

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He didn’t even count to 10 anyway as Jono said half the numbers for him, if you’re going to record him doing it at least let him do it by himself :cautious:
Dont be stupid, jono has to be in every single clip he does, can never be just the kids, well not unless he's using the nanny clips of there lovely days out!!😔

I said well done nanny for teaching Andrea and got blocked

To be fair I'm surprised gnome can count to ten
Seriously!!! 😆😆😆 you were blocked!!! Any wonder there losing views with the amount of people they block every day😆😆

• Haha
Sabrina posted a photo of herself and her son at the London Zoo. Anna commented under the photo, "ours went to the zoo yesterday!" Ours went. Sabrina took her own children but Anna's went with the nanny.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sure did...🤬🤬😢 poor little fella.
More lack of supervision I suspect from these incompetent parents.
3, 2, 1, cue photoshop to cover up his bruise or
3, 2, 1 cue another bullshit story from J&A on how it happened.

View attachment 172772
the youngest two always seem to have bruises on their face.. the oldest two never did at this age (as far as I remember) :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else's Avast go mad when opening this site? I get 'threat detected' messages non-stop since I turned the ad blocker off. I can't turn it back on because then I can't read here.... :(

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else's Avast go mad when opening this site? I get 'threat detected' messages non-stop since I turned the ad blocker off. I can't turn it back on because then I can't read here.... :(
No , I dont get anything coming up atall🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The way Jonathan's been using this girl since day one, first as his 'best friend' (or toy, as his mother put it), because no one else wanted to be friends with him, then slowly but surely as a means to make money and now he's just flat out exploiting her innocence. And of course she enjoys it, it's all she knows, the concept of parents wanting to protect their children and spending time with them in other ways than through a phone screen is completely alien to her :(

_J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n_an.png

• Angry
  • Sad
I have actually just messaged delivery about that ad, so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cringing at the personalised number plate on that Ferrari... this is vanity at its finest. He says he 'sold' the card and it's now in Ireland but obviously licence plate hasn't been changed yet.

does that mean that the person who is driving the car now has john's car? or john is driving it around? bc the person driving has way too much hair to be john. the person in the passenger seat however ...

Reactions: 4
does that mean that the person who is driving the car now has john's car? or john is driving it around? bc the person driving has way too much hair to be john. the person in the passenger seat however ...
jonathan said it had been sold in a tweet and the car is now in ireland - they might want to change the number plate though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why the nanny is not making the lunches as that would be part of her duties. It's odd that Anna would make them so far in advance.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.