Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
Jonathan’s hairline is crawling further away by the day! What a waste of money that hair transplant was when it looks like pubes. If you look at how far back his hairline is in recent videos, just how far back did it even used to be?!?!
He really fancies himself since he's lost some weight - all the pouting and posing, mid life crisis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Never posted before.
I am a therapist and am appalled at Anna's mental health advice , it is do dangerous. She speaks about therapy as the therapist trying to fix you and making the client feel broken. This could not be further from the truth. How bad is it that young people struggling may take her advice and seek the help of a coach which is not regulated or even trained adequately.
Also I am in shock at how those poor children are growing up. I dread to think the long term affects of this all on them. It truly breaks my heart. Imagine being woken up by your father and then a camera is shoved in your face , while he talks into it to these imaginary people instead of talking to you? Imagine being put to bed by your mother talking and crying to a camera ? Imagine the camera being more important than you! They have had this from the second they we're born.
I can't believe all this money they have and for what to sit at home all day , and not go anywhere. It's so strange , I don't understand it. I wonder if Anna has a fear of the world outside the house? It must be a very scary place for her as she doesn't go into it very often not even to just grab milk from the shop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ummm, so I’ve never had any interaction with them, and I tried to find Jonathan’s Instagram m and it said “user not found” but I could see Anna’s. I changed usernames and there it was. So...Jonathan blocked me even though I’ve never said boo to him? What the duck?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never posted before.
I am a therapist and am appalled at Anna's mental health advice , it is do dangerous. She speaks about therapy as the therapist trying to fix you and making the client feel broken. This could not be further from the truth. How bad is it that young people struggling may take her advice and seek the help of a coach which is not regulated or even trained adequately.
Also I am in shock at how those poor children are growing up. I dread to think the long term affects of this all on them. It truly breaks my heart. Imagine being woken up by your father and then a camera is shoved in your face , while he talks into it to these imaginary people instead of talking to you? Imagine being put to bed by your mother talking and crying to a camera ? Imagine the camera being more important than you! They have had this from the second they we're born.
I can't believe all this money they have and for what to sit at home all day , and not go anywhere. It's so strange , I don't understand it. I wonder if Anna has a fear of the world outside the house? It must be a very scary place for her as she doesn't go into it very often not even to just grab milk from the shop.
It is completely messed up. I always knock when I go in my kids’ rooms. Even though the door is usually open, in my view it’s their space and I want to show them I respect it.

If my Husband was creeping in my daughters/sons room with a camera every morning

a) I would lose all respect for him.
b) I would be very worried about what the motive was.

Nobody should be seeing that. Can you imagine the tantrum Anna would have if one of the kids barged into their room and shoved a camera in her face before she‘d put all her slap on! She would fly into a rage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Right now I’m pissed off. They don’t need to be gifted food 😡 they can afford to buy this stuff. I can only buy it when it’s on offer at Tesco.
Am I the only one getting pissed off with how they’re all throwing them on the floor and stepping on them.... like I get their packaged, regardless of that the kids are like whatever *throws it* 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one getting pissed off with how they’re all throwing them on the floor and stepping on them.... like I get their packaged, regardless of that the kids are like whatever *throws it* 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s what they see their dad do.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Not grateful for anything!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I noticed this too- Emilia kicking the packages around and throwing them heavily on the floor- I am sure the company that sent that to him thinks that would make a great promotion for them, with their goods being handled so carelessly and ungratefuly!

It's funny as Jono was saying the other day they are just trying to "survive" the year and that they've had to cash out plans they had been saving/investing in since 2013/2014. There are definitely no big ads for them lately either and we know most of their holidays are freebies. Influencer income has also been down since COVID began and they are having to run 3 channels to get the amount of views they used to get on their main channel. I don't see their income returning to prior levels as COVID is here to stay with us for at least the next year and we are fast moving into flu season when a second wave is anticipated (I work in the NHS).

They are desperately trying to maintain the image that they are financially secure but I think they are bleeding money to achieve this at the moment. They haven't been smart in diversifying their income enough the way other influencers were and their other side businesses and attempts to do this have failed. They have foolishly spent most of their money on achieving a certain lifestyle and are now having to use their rainy day savings (Jono's own words from one of the vlogs last week).

He also tried scoring another freebie holiday to Forte Village and running it by the viewers and predictably, most were not impressed- I think this was his desperate attempt to create more popular content for the vlogs- their holiday vlogs generally do well. But a few months ago a user was on here claiming to be a family member of the owners of this resort and stating adamantly they would never get another freebie there again as he'd personally insulted her in a private message without knowing who she was. Wondering if she still reads here and what she thinks of his latest claim that they were considering going there?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s what they see their dad do.
Hideous. I honestly couldn’t imagine recording my kids whilst remaining nonchalant (and in fact laughing ) about them walking on, throwing GIFTED food and being so ungrateful. I’ve watched the sacconejolys since they were expecting Emilia but I stopped when they has alessia (no real reason just outgrew their content) and I continued to follow them as I couldn’t be bothered to unfollow really... but I think today is the day I unfollow. They’re ridiculous boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
she doesn't really care about animal lives that much or she'd look after her own dogs properly.. :rolleyes: i swear i read that they had 5 puppies and one wouldn't eat so they let it die instead of helping it?
Stop! That's absolutely vile!! What a horrible excuse of a person!! Those poor dogs! There is no excuse for cruelty to animals that breaks my heart 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop! That's absolutely vile!! What a horrible excuse of a person!! Those poor dogs! There is no excuse for cruelty to animals that breaks my heart 😭😭😭
And yet their fans will go 'RIP Minnie' to indicate just how long they've been following this family, without realising what actually happened to the poor puppy. She wasn't eating enough but they refused to consult the vet about it and just let her starve.

• Angry
  • Sad
One of the dogs eye literally got clawed of by a cat. And this was before the puppies and the 4 kids. Their vlogs are just one big accident away from the kids actually getting badly hurt because no one pays attention to them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
One of the dogs eye literally got clawed of by a cat. And this was before the puppies and the 4 kids. Their vlogs are just one big accident away from the kids actually getting badly hurt because no one pays attention to them.
Let's be honest, that massive bruise on Andrea's face didn't exactly look great. But yes, I'm surprised nobody has got seriously injured yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
In Friday’s vlog
Anna acted like a spoilt little child and eyerolled when J told her Pick n Mix we’re sending them some new products (for free if you don’t mind!) to try and Anna was actually annoyed she said “I don’t like those kind of foods what about a bake goods company”. What an undeserving, unthankful woman. This witch is never satisfied. 😠 Wouldn’t she be embarrassed reacting like that knowing that’s on the vlog and the Pick n Mix company will see that, I don’t get it!
And that fool doesn’t edit it out either🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anna is in for a rude awakening in a few years when no one is watching the videos, there are no sponsorships left, and the kids have outgrown vlogs. There really should be laws against having invasive videos of your kids life be your full time career. They've had all the time and money to start their own business outside of yt but they're apparently too stupid to come up with any.

• Heart
  • Sad
Anna is in for a rude awakening in a few years when no one is watching the videos, there are no sponsorships left, and the kids have outgrown vlogs. There really should be laws against having invasive videos of your kids life be your full time career. They've had all the time and money to start their own business outside of yt but they're apparently too stupid to come up with any.
The print-on-demand jewellery company no longer carries her line, Jonathan's books sold so well he still has boxes upon boxes of them in the shed, the Christmas pj's went on sale a week before the holidays and I don't think they've got anything else available yet, oh, and of course Jonathan's film that should have been in theatres and film festivals was only shown to a handful of people.

So yeah, such a good thing they don't have to rely on Youtube and IG, ladzzzzz...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.