Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" What do you think? is it safe to travel? i want to help support the Italians and the airlines and all the other services we would be using but i am so torn! the Gov says yes we should!! what do you think? "

Siiiiiigh. He just wants a freebie holiday, and they don't want to go to Butlins when it reopens. ;)

"I want to support businesses and restaurants and help all those people" Riiiight. Which is why you always want freebies and are rude to staff, leaving all your mess at the table and letting your kids run around....
Whats wrong woth Bultins. (Didn't watch the vlog)
Do their think be recognized. Oh please get over yourselves. Who cares. Its a great place to be at for the kids. So much to do. More to do than Italy. Plus their is the 14 day quarantine. Not everything be open in Italy. Just go to a Butlins for once explore that side of a holiday. I enjoy my Haven holidays and some park resorts some changed but it was due to new mangers. But love my caravan holidays. It be great for the kids to be in a caravan aswell. You get a three bed caravan or lodge just self catering but onsite restaurants and food outlets are open. I would really love them to do this. If i was super rich I would pay for them to go to experience it. Soz for the rant. I juat love my caravan holidays more then aboard holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been thinking about the whole pill/ weight gain explanation from Anna .... and have been wondering whether she is using switching pills as an explanation for a future massive weight loss caused by her ED being back in full swing ... no guys, it’s not my ED coming back, it’s switching birth control that is causing the weight loss.

I get the feeling she is giving herself wriggle room to explain her dropping the weight in the coming months with a ready made excuse ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is anyone watching Anna's stories at the moment on IG? what a load of bs she's spewing.

Past therapists wanted to solve other problems before dealing with her ED & it was a total waste of time.

She's absolutely bonkers.🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one thinking she can safely come off the pill and he doesn’t even need a vasectomy (though I agree with above, he wants to keep the kids option open - they could always have an accidental pregnancy on the pill but that would be a harder sell if he had the snip) because there’s no way they have sex??
Literally was just typing the same! 😂 why does she even need a pill :-D
I have been thinking about the whole pill/ weight gain explanation from Anna .... and have been wondering whether she is using switching pills as an explanation for a future massive weight loss caused by her ED being back in full swing ... no guys, it’s not my ED coming back, it’s switching birth control that is causing the weight loss.

I get the feeling she is giving herself wriggle room to explain her dropping the weight in the coming months with a ready made excuse ...
I am thinking the same! She will do fake WIAWs and starve herself and then say she lost weight because of switching pills. (I am so convinced this is the case I even told my OH who couldn't care less about some SJS lol 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching jonos assumptions video, eduardos answers made me so sad. How he doesnt want to share a room and how he thinks everyone in the family are people who work there

Eduardo is 100% correct about him and his siblings working in The house, the only person he didn’t mention was the cleaner but they aren’t allowed to talk about her . Emilia knows what to say to please her dad, she’s been groomed from birth , Eduardo has more about him than both the ‘adults’ that are meant to protect him.

The questions were mostly asked by joliar in response to things discussed here and on other forums .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!
Thats actually shocking and incredibly sad they’re pathetic excuses for parents! They have every means for their children to have a wonderful upbringing but instead they think that living in a big house and going to private school = job done. No wonder the children look so much more relaxed from the nanny’s pictures! Instead of posing in some Von trapp family style picture!

Eduardo looks so tired :( and they all seem very shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera, they definitely aren't having fun doing this assumptions thing :( He asks them questions like "Is it true you don't like being on YouTube?" Answer: No, because I like watching YouTube and you get to meet people (shows that they have no concept of what YouTube is) "Is is true you don't want to share with Alessia/Andrea" (Edurado's bags under his eyes already answered the question, but he said 'no', because Andrea snores and scares him) "Is it true that you don't eat mummy's food?" and so on, I had to stop, this is clearly Jonathan using his children once again to get back at his critics, why doesn't he sit on the sofa and answers those uncomfortable question instead of making his kids perform again?

yes all for Jonathan’s benefit to want to put his opinion out there through his children’s voices!
Does anyone remember when Jonathan was on the train with Alessia and I think Eduardo a little while ago, Jonathan was getting Alessia to song a nursery rhyme and she was having fun and being silly not doing it *properly* and Jonathan mumbling in the background in a Frustrated tone, ‘now do it properly’. Makes me think what he’s really like behind the scenes. Honestly these children must heave a sigh of relief on days out with their nanny. Can’t think of anything worse than being cooped up in a house with the likes of these two probably treading on eggshells all day!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is anyone watching Anna's stories at the moment on IG? what a load of bs she's spewing.

Past therapists wanted to solve other problems before dealing with her ED & it was a total waste of time.

Hi everyone, clinical psychologist and long time lurker here. I just wanted to say that she is giving out some damaging advice by steering people away from seeking help from a qualified therapist or psychologist and advising them to seek out a coach or nutritionist instead. Just because it didn't work for her (which actually, most ED's are rooted in other issues that also need to be prioritised and worked on simultaneously or you will just get a band aid fix), does not mean that everyone else should follow this. She could have just had a poor fit with her therapist, or not been clear that her goals are to solely work on her ED (which can be done, patient's wishes and goals should always be respected by the clinician). We don't always need to solve the root cause of a person's issues, but exploring other factors that tie into it can be a really valuable addition to the therapy and bring about a lot of critical insight and change. Anna clearly struggles with depressive and anxious features, that is clear. However, she has a problem admitting things and acknowledging it, as this triggers her feelings of being "broken" or deficient. So she rejects anyone insinuating that more could be going on that will need to be addressed because her main go to coping strategy is to deny and deflect- which is why she contradicts herself with her body positivity posts followed by emotional outburts weeks or months later about how much she has been struggling. She liked her ED coach (coaches by the way are not regulated health professionals and receive very minimal training compared to master's trained therapists or psychologists who require a doctorate to practice) because that person told her what she wanted to hear and did not challenge her thoughts in any real way. She will continue to swing back and forth and contradict herself (whether for views, or whether it is genuinely what she believes about herself at that moment in time) because she cannot truly admit and work on the more deep rooted issues with perfectionism and control.

What she desperately needs is a psychologist who she will let her guard down with and who can partner with her to work towards her goals while gently challenging her to go a bit deeper and examine other related issues that are relevant to a longer lasting recovery. But unfortunately she seems to only look for quick fixes to her problems- her broken pelvis needed an osteopath and suddenly she was so much better (oh wait, she still complains about that), her sudden weight gain is due to her birth control pill, her bloating was due to gluten and then was fixed with intermittent fasting- except it wasn't and she still struggles with it. She does not like to feel uncomfortable for long so she looks for anyone who will put a band aid on her problem so she doesn't have to feel like something is defective in her.

Also, if she truly now believes her self worth should not be linked to her looks, why does she continue to spend the majority of her time on her looks? Waxing, hair, nails, the obssessive daily make up, the shopping hauls for new clothes everytime her weight temporarily fluctuates? If she is really over it then we would see her bringing more balance into her life by focusing on developing other skills and abilities- learning a language, taking an online course, some type of personal development.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Do their think be recognized. Oh please get over yourselves. Who cares. Its a great place to be at for the kids. So much to do. More to do than Italy. Plus their is the 14 day quarantine. Not everything be open in Italy. Just go to a Butlins for once explore that side of a holiday. I enjoy my Haven holidays and some park resorts some changed but it was due to new mangers. But love my caravan holidays. It be great for the kids to be in a caravan aswell. You get a three bed caravan or lodge just self catering but onsite restaurants and food outlets are open. I would really love them to do this. If i was super rich I would pay for them to go to experience it. Soz for the rant. I juat love my caravan holidays more then aboard holidays.
There is no way they wud go to Butlins etc!!! They don't want to spend time with the kids so activities for them is of no interest to them unless they can leave them there and collect them later. At Forte village they are dumped into kids clubs plus dumped off with the nanny so anal doesn't have to even eat with them.

Who bloody cares? She can starve herself to death for all I care. She won't get help so feck her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone, clinical psychologist and long time lurker here. I just wanted to say that she is giving out some damaging advice by steering people away from seeking help from a qualified therapist or psychologist and advising them to seek out a coach or nutritionist instead. Just because it didn't work for her (which actually, most ED's are rooted in other issues that also need to be prioritised and worked on simultaneously or you will just get a band aid fix), does not mean that everyone else should follow this. She could have just had a poor fit with her therapist, or not been clear that her goals are to solely work on her ED (which can be done, patient's wishes and goals should always be respected by the clinician). We don't always need to solve the root cause of a person's issues, but exploring other factors that tie into it can be a really valuable addition to the therapy and bring about a lot of critical insight and change. Anna clearly struggles with depressive and anxious features, that is clear. However, she has a problem admitting things and acknowledging it, as this triggers her feelings of being "broken" or deficient. So she rejects anyone insinuating that more could be going on that will need to be addressed because her main go to coping strategy is to deny and deflect- which is why she contradicts herself with her body positivity posts followed by emotional outburts weeks or months later about how much she has been struggling. She liked her ED coach (coaches by the way are not regulated health professionals and receive very minimal training compared to master's trained therapists or psychologists who require a doctorate to practice) because that person told her what she wanted to hear and did not challenge her thoughts in any real way. She will continue to swing back and forth and contradict herself (whether for views, or whether it is genuinely what she believes about herself at that moment in time) because she cannot truly admit and work on the more deep rooted issues with perfectionism and control.

What she desperately needs is a psychologist who she will let her guard down with and who can partner with her to work towards her goals while gently challenging her to go a bit deeper and examine other related issues that are relevant to a longer lasting recovery. But unfortunately she seems to only look for quick fixes to her problems- her broken pelvis needed an osteopath and suddenly she was so much better (oh wait, she still complains about that), her sudden weight gain is due to her birth control pill, her bloating was due to gluten and then was fixed with intermittent fasting- except it wasn't and she still struggles with it. She does not like to feel uncomfortable for long so she looks for anyone who will put a band aid on her problem so she doesn't have to feel like something is defective in her.

Also, if she truly now believes her self worth should not be linked to her looks, why does she continue to spend the majority of her time on her looks? Waxing, hair, nails, the obssessive daily make up, the shopping hauls for new clothes everytime her weight temporarily fluctuates? If she is really over it then we would see her bringing more balance into her life by focusing on developing other skills and abilities- learning a language, taking an online course, some type of personal development.
This was fascinating to read. It's awesome to have the opinion of a psychologist on Anna's numerous issues. She definitely doesn't like to be challenged on her behaviours. As someone who has seen a psychologist and a psychiatrist, I can say that it definitely helps. I had CBT when i was 16/17 due having depression and suicidal thoughts. I remember going through a system which looks at thoughts to feelings to physical symptoms to eventual behaviours. I found it highly beneficial and I really think Anna would if she would finally admit she's got a problem and that she needs proper help. It would help if Jonathan actually acknowledged she had problems instead of just facilitating and enabling her all the time. He knows her ED makes good content and gets them sympathy when they need it. He doesn't seem to care that if she carries on this way she will make herself seriously ill and that it will affect their children as they grow up. If really cared he would tell her to get help, but of course her ED makes good content. I do think that in some ways he is scared of her because she is always belittling him, mocking him, clearly has a short fuse and has admitted to being violent towards him. I just wish she would get help for the sake of the kids, if not herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing wrong with Butlins or Haven or Parkdean , but very much doubt they would think it's up to their standards . ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Past therapists wanted to solve other problems before dealing with her ED & it w
as a total waste of time.

Often therapists will do that but guess what ... You need to deal with that kind of stuff ! Ed therapy is not only learning to eat properly. Her thinking it was a waste of time shows she has never had proper therapy .

Reactions: 12
An eating disorder is a form of control? That’s why they are often associated with young normally privileged and intelligent women. They feel the only thing they can control is what they put in their bodies. It serves as a form of punishment if they do not live up to expectations. I can’t see how it’s right not to deal with the root cause of the problem. I get that taking something out of the box and keep examining it is not healthy. But how can you understand and deal with deep rooted things if you don’t at least talk about them. Understanding And rationalising what led to my eating disorder made it better. Anna seems to be saying that getting your eating under control is the answer to it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s her job she says, well answer it, and why is she suddenly looking in her inbox that last week she said she didn’t look at unless she followed?

Reactions: 6
In Feb Anna posted this on Instagram:

Now she basically says she wasn't happy at that time and it caused her heartache and bad days. Which is it Anna? You can't trust a word that comes out of their mouths.
They're both such lying fuckers, she's only doing all this ED tit for views and praise from the asskissing minions, most you tubers with their made up " issues" use this tactic of playing on people's emotions !

Nothing wrong with Butlins or Haven or Parkdean , but very much doubt they would think it's up to their standards . ;)
But isn't Forte Village just the same ?

At the end of the vlog when Anna's supposed to be putting Alessia to bed , apart from her poor me rambling , which I couldn't give a duck whether she's got an ED or not, Anna mentioned that Alessia had cream in her hair so was going to give her a quick shower in the morning! Then she asks Alessia if she likes showers and Alessia said " no" so then Anna asks her if she's ever had a shower? And Alessia aggressively answers " no" ! But you could tell poor Alessia was disturbed and probably said " no" cos she's trying to block out the memory of the cold shower tit!
Why is Anna asking her that!? Does witch think people have forgotten about " showergate"? bleeping witch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I have to wonder if her narcissism gets in the way of her admitting she has a host of deep rooted issues besides her ED. Will her ego not allow her to admit she's "broken" (her words)? I imagine if anyone dared point out other disorders or mental health issues she would immediately get defensive and stop going as they dared to point out things she herself has suppressed in order to not admit she's "broken". She only wants them to focus on the disorder she's willing to admit to and completely ignore the rest. I personally don't think she'll ever get proper help. Like I've said before her mental health issues are her security blanket in some sense. It's all she has, all she's ever known etc. Kinda like a drunk or drug addict who can't even imagine life without their crutches. I'm sure she's used it as her excuse over the yrs to get out of loads of things she doesn't want to do like raise her own children or anything normal functioning adults do. Jonathan goes along with it so she keeps using it to her advantage. It has crippled her to the extent they have to hire help to do literally everything for her. Somehow I don't think she's ashamed of being an uninterested mother and wife. She's very content to stay in her superficial bubble primping and preening herself all day ignoring the outside world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Some of Anna's worst advice from her IG body weight/ED/body image Q&A. God if I was younger and reading this I'd have taken all of it on board, this is so dangerous!!
Screenshot_20200710_084803_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084748_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084814_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084907_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084941_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084952_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_085011_com.android.chrome.jpg

YOU HAVE DEEP ROOTED PROBLEMS CAUSING YOUR ED ANNA, YOU'RE NOT FULLY RECOVERED, YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AS TO WHAT IT WANTS! GET PROPER HELP!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Yes yes yes thank you. She needs professional help (and not from some “coach” with no medical degree). Her spouting all this misinformation on IG is so negligent and shows she really has no idea what is going on with her mind and body. It’s all about the quick fix and she’s unwilling to dive in deeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t give a flying duck about Anna and her eating disorder. I’m sick to death of reading about it on here. She’s never going to sort herself out, just like she’s never going to be a good mum or go out & get herself a job. This “woman” and I use the term lightly is a waste of oxygen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I also find it interesting that in her instastories she says she “loves being pregnant”. That says it all right there. Wouldn’t most people say “I love having children”?

The reasons she enjoyed being pregnant was because she was allowed to gain weight and not feel bad about it, she could eat what she wanted and not feel guilty about it, she didn’t have to work out as hard, and she was able to be even lazier than normal. That’s why she loved being pregnant - it has nothing to do with the actual child, which is so f*}%ing messed up and sad :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.