Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paolo

Chatty Member
Jon says to Alessia before making a video pretending that Anna spends time baking with her..

"Emelia was really good at this, so we'll have to see how you do, ok? We wanna see what kind of sponsors you bring in"

This is the face a 3 year old makes when she begins to understand that she is competing with her sister to see who can make daddy the most money.

exploit.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
i noticed quite a few people commenting, asking why they wake the children up when they're on school holidays and clearly still tired. someone even commented 'jonathan waking the kids up is creepy'. I think maybe this person is talking about the way he strokes them and stuff idk. another said they should keep the cameras out of the bedrooms and give the kids some privacy! right on.

• Wow

Bea123

The rolling down the hill was so out of character, that the children didn't even know what to do with themselves, they all just stopped and stared. It was then the funniest thing to have happened to Anna all year in her insta stories and the thing Jono points out in his. What a boring fucking life. You have one bit of fun that its news breaking and the kids are shellshocked that they dont even desperately join in

• Haha
  • Heart

Rachel Tucker

She said the kids weren't having chips for tea because they were having carbs in the burger buns. Wtf why does it matter how many carbs your kids have. Unless their obese and unhealthy there is no reason to restrict their eating like that.
For goodness sake .
My kids are having a whole beef Burger in a bun with tomato ketchup and oven chips tomorrow. I'll throw some cucumber and tomotoes on the plate to. They have that about once a fortnight. Healthy weight. Happy children who get lots off exercise to. I walk and bike ride a lot with them.

Children don't need restricting. They need balance.

• Angry

smace07

For Jonathan's video, he took the kids to Tesco go shopping for pink stuff. Once inside, they were all touching / picking up products and examining them to see if the food inside was actually pink and if it wasn't, they put things back on the shelves (even though they could clearly see without picking the products up whether the content inside was pink or not)... how ignorant / selfish do you have to be to think it's fine to do that these days?

• Angry
  • Sad

HilaryC

Welp, looks like Jonathan’s precious tiktok days may soon be numbered. Many countries are looking to follow India in banning it due to numerous privacy laws being breached and information allegedly being gathered for the Chinese government. All for the better I say!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Some of Anna's worst advice from her IG body weight/ED/body image Q&A. God if I was younger and reading this I'd have taken all of it on board, this is so dangerous!!
Screenshot_20200710_084803_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084748_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084814_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084907_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084941_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_084952_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_085011_com.android.chrome.jpg

YOU HAVE DEEP ROOTED PROBLEMS CAUSING YOUR ED ANNA, YOU'RE NOT FULLY RECOVERED, YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AS TO WHAT IT WANTS! GET PROPER HELP!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

AnnieWood

I think they are running out of money 🥳 The Ferrari being sent back, both of them starting their channels up, mentioning about selling the house.

I can’t see Anna staying with Jonnyboy if he is broke.

• Heart
  • Wow

ERJ

Under new video almost every comment says that they shoudn't go on vacation and if so support local/British business. It's amazing to see for once our point of view this much represented in comments. People are acusing them of beeing selfish, ignorant and risking children lives. I've never ever thought that I'll see this united point of view from every viewer. Kind of dreams come true 😅

• Heart

Mickey123

VIP Member
I honestly don't think anyone from tattle would go after anyone like a nasty troll. Most of here were huge fans, but then red flags started popping up and we had no one to talk to it about. In fact, I don't hate her, I hate what she does to her children. What she does do is just enough to get by so she can exercise and go to bed at 8:00. She schedules herself to enable her eating disorder too. I have three children ( grown 25, 20, 18 ) I had a job and at one point homeschooled for three years ( my daughter had dyslexia, wanted to catch her up ) I cooked, cleaned, and was part of a mardi gras organization. She would never be able to do what I did when I was in my thirties. I think that is why most of us have a problem with her. She's lazy and tries to make out that what she does is soooo hard. Dude I would have loved to have had help but I think me doing it myself made me a better person. I'm 46 now and can look back and say I did that!! (insert picture of trophy here )
*I exercised ( with my kids dancing around me)
*not jelly of her at all-I'm blessed (does she honestly think we are all drooling over what she has, please gurl, sit down. My house is cuter than yours)

• Heart

Okay

It's not that Anna and Jonathan aren't capable of taking all the kids out, it's 100% because they don't want to! They have no intrest in making fun memories with their kids like normal loving parents do. They view their children as props to use in their videos to make money. Period. There is no real emotional bond between them and the kids. That's why they're more then happy to dump them all off on the nanny and have her take them out and about doing things they have no intrest in or desire to do. Sadly the kids will grow up having no memory of their parents doing almost literally anything outside of the house with them. They will quickly see that only if a paycheck was involved did they take them anywhere. All the evidence will be in the vlogs. Given what shitty inattentive parents they are it's probably best it's the nanny who takes them on adventures but it will still hurt when the kids realize their parents constantly from birth dumped them off on nannies because they didn't want to spend quality time with them.
What’s actually funny about this is they would probably get more views if they actually went out and did stuff, but instead it’s Groundhog Day you would only have to watch 1 vlog a month at most to get a full picture of what’s been going on in their lives, nothing ever changes Anna’s cooking mush and Jonathan’s tearing up the garden.

• Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Last night, when they were both making Insta stories in his office at dinner time with a shut door, who was watching the kids? I'm pretty sure you could see someone with the kids in the kitchen making dinner on the CCTV. And then an hour later Anna is eating her dinner all by herself. It's hard enough to understand why two stay at home parents, neither of them working full time, need a nanny every day to do mundane activities with them, but now they have someone else making and eating dinner with them while both hide away in the office making Insta stories and deleting comments (Jonathan) only to emerge once they've been taken care of and ready for their bed time stories?

Also, haven't seen this mentioned, but the waste of food from his 'baking' video is disgusting. The pink food challenge as well, we all know the kids didn't eat half of it as it was all clearly staged (otherwise, Anna would've freaked out) and most of it ended up in the trash. Plus all the plastic packaging? Reminds of his egg challenge, when he bought something like 100 eggs (the cheap ones of course, with the poor chicken cooped up in cages all their lives) only for the kids to smash them. And he thinks he's so eco with the vegan bacon, all while wasting food while others in the UK go hungry, producing garbage (in more ways than one) and supporting animal cruelty for cheap eggs.

• Angry
  • Wow

smace07

In Feb Anna posted this on Instagram:

"I am truly embracing my curvier body and even though I have had moments where I wished I was smaller I know I’m not supposed to be! 💖 I also feel amazing, I have way more energy, I sleep better, I’m not cold anymore...I feel so much more balanced and like my true self 🥰"
Now she basically says she wasn't happy at that time and it caused her heartache and bad days. Which is it Anna? You can't trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
This right here is why I call Jonathan and Anna out on their constant lies about their appearance. It's no different from the outcry yrs ago about magazines photo shopping the shit out of celebrities putting forth a totally unrealistic image that regular ppl compared themselves to. Don't walk around acting all concieded like your gods gift to the earth with your FAKE appearance. You could slap a beauty filter on a pig and make it look pretty. The point is they deserve to be brought back down to earth so to speak and called out for acting better then they are because a filter gave them false confidence.

Would Jonathan still be posting duck face selfies if the real image on the right were his only option? I think not.

20200713_100426.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
All of this school work belonging to the kids Anna has taken it on to decide, it's all going in the trash. You could, you know, go through them with the kids and let them choose things they want to keep, or stick the pieces of paper/activities into scrapbooks so that they have something to look back on? A summer activity 😮
Screenshot_20200704_083438_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

Linnyloo

VIP Member
How
No it’s Jonathan nicking the Nannys video to use as Instagram content I bet!!
How can the nanny take all four out quite easily on her own while the two bumbling parents can't manage this. Do they not feel embarrassed by this? Cant they see how useless they are? Ah well I suppose the nanny will get plenty of practise over the summer hols .

• Heart

Bea123

He's been out every evening, in the fresh air, getting some exercise and ever since hes harped on about the difference it's made and how better he feels, his mind and body.
Now imagine not thinking it would do the same for 4 children and 6 dogs.... no they can stay at home and get in trouble for a having too much energy.

• Sad
  • Angry

JaneRosie

He said a couple of times (at least) that after he divorces Anna he will marry a younger woman and have a second family. He meant it as a "joke" but I have never heard another man say something so awful before.

• Wow