Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.
I agree with you. The selfishness of A & J is really unbelievable for goodness sake they can't let their kids deviate for once especially being on school holidays that its okay they get up past 6.01am the way she sticks to her timetable making sure Jonathan wakes them up not a minute more is like they live in some prison camp and some loud siren will go off and Anal is the prison warden. The kids need sleep they must be so exhausted having to work all day for their parents vlogs and all of their social media platforms. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’
I agree with you. The selfishness of A & J is really unbelievable for goodness sake they can't let their kids deviate for once especially being on school holidays that its okay they get up past 6.01am the way she sticks to her timetable making sure Jonathan wakes them up not a minute more is like they live in some prison camp and some loud siren will go off and Anal is the prison warden. The kids need sleep they must be so exhausted having to work all day for their parents vlogs and all of their social media platforms. :mad:
Isn’t that the fun of school holidays? Waking up late and staying up late at night. But I suppose those kids have to get up and earn a crust for their lazy feckless parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's interesting that they've always had to be woken up like that though, when I was a kid I would always wake up on my own, only ever had to be woken up for school trips or family trips where we had to leave earlier than usual. How sleep deprived can a child be that they're in bed for 12ish hours and still need to be shaken awake every day of the week
Probably that tired as they're lacking essential vitamins and minerals from their mother's food restrictions. They need more fruit and veg and to be outside playing so they can get their vitamin D. Plus poor Eduardo is woken up in the night by Andrea, so he's already losing sleep.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When they lived in Ireland Anna had a cleaner that came weekly but no nanny and she was so much more hands on she spent so much time reading to Emilia and doing puzzles on the floor, she even made a video talking about why she wouldn’t want a nanny, then they move to the UK and I understand needing childcare from time to time but Tasha was there 5 days a week 8 hours a day, that’s excessive she even said in her video she’s home all day it doesn’t make sense for her to have a nanny. I think moving to the UK was the worst decision for them Anna became very detached to her children and her family they used to spend so much time just nipping over to her mums plus going right after having another baby, that’s ywhen she would have needed her family the most.
This is the video it’s around 4.20 she talks about it.

She looks completely different here

Reactions: 6
Probably that tired as they're lacking essential vitamins and minerals from their mother's food restrictions. They need more fruit and veg and to be outside playing so they can get their vitamin D. Plus poor Eduardo is woken up in the night by Andrea, so he's already losing sleep.
It has been raining a LOT lately, but even before that, you never saw the kids playing outside all that much. So sad.

I think both Es are not sleeping all that great. Emilia was woken up in Alessia's bed again, not the first time they wake up in the same bed. Eduardo actually said he does not like sharing with Andrea, and yet their parents make them. How selfish.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
At what point are they going to stop using their older children to act as night nurses to care for their younger siblings and put them all in their own rooms? I get it, Anna needs to stay in bed as lo n as possible to avoid Jono and the snack cupboard, but at what point does the wellbeing of your children outweigh your utter selfishness?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
When they lived in Ireland Anna had a cleaner that came weekly but no nanny and she was so much more hands on she spent so much time reading to Emilia and doing puzzles on the floor, she even made a video talking about why she wouldn’t want a nanny, then they move to the UK and I understand needing childcare from time to time but Tasha was there 5 days a week 8 hours a day, that’s excessive she even said in her video she’s home all day it doesn’t make sense for her to have a nanny. I think moving to the UK was the worst decision for them Anna became very detached to her children and her family they used to spend so much time just nipping over to her mums plus going right after having another baby, that’s when she would have needed her family the most.
This is the video it’s around 4.20 she talks about it.

So weird, she is actually likable somewhat in this video. She even speaks differently.

Reactions: 8
This ugly little troll actually finds himself far more attractive then 99% of the female population!! 🤢 Jonathan on a scale of 1-10 you're a low 1....get over yourself. What grown ass man of 40 posts these kinds of selfies? You're a clown bro 🤡

No one....Jotato Joly 👇

20200711_111613.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This ugly little troll actually finds himself far more attractive then 99% of the female population!! 🤢 Jonathan on a scale of 1-10 you're a low 1....get over yourself. What grown ass man of 40 posts these kinds of selfies? You're a clown bro 🤡

No one....Jotato Joly 👇

View attachment 178752
More like a -100. Lessie rubbed hand cream all over the mirror “so mummy can’t look in it” says it all really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

No one....Jotato Joly 👇

View attachment 178752
What are these two trying to prove!
Has he got such tickets on himself thinking he is all that and he is all nothing🙄 he is starting to act like Anna all up himself like she is up her self and no substance they are just hollow human beings.

Reactions: 15
so in her insta stories Anna encourages people to sign a petition to prevent puppies being trafficked in from Europe or something and says how horrified she is....interesting that she was not horrified enough to sign and share petitions for the whole black lives matter protests, even when so many people pointed out they weren't doing enough with their generic post on it, that was then followed by silence. So she cares more about animal lives than human lives....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
so in her insta stories Anna encourages people to sign a petition to prevent puppies being trafficked in from Europe or something and says how horrified she is....interesting that she was not horrified enough to sign and share petitions for the whole black lives matter protests, even when so many people pointed out they weren't doing enough with their generic post on it, that was then followed by silence. So she cares more about animal lives than human lives....
Is anyone surprised?

Is she wearing ItsJudysLife’s robe whilst getting her hair dyed?
Yes, she is. Hadn't noticed.

Reactions: 4
So Alessia found cream (why don't these parents put stuff up high or in a locked cupboard) messed the window cause she fed up of mummy looking in the mirror. I love you Alessia. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.