Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orientated instead of oriented is common in British English though?
Being that I'm not from the U.K. I don't know if that's a common phrase. I think this little thing I found explains it perfectly aside from the humor because, as we all know, Anna has no funny bone.

Screenshot_20200703-114854~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna moaning about her mum not seeing her amd was it also not speaking to her much
I am sorry but their was a lass on here who just lost her Grandmother who she rang everyday and skyped n only just saw her before she died n lived close by to eachother. She was able to do this and the lass is pregnant. But Anna your rich you can easily ring your mum up on mobile or face time her eveyday. Let the kids see Oma. For crying out loud your mother just lost her mother. Be more of an daughter to her. Erika went over. Surly you can n face time everyday or every other day. I give in with the video cause Anna just pisses me off. N it made me think of the lass on here i really hope she okay not seen her comment for a few weeks now. Sorry rant over. I just hate people like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Being that I'm not from the U.K. I don't know if that's a common phrase. I think this little thing I found explains it perfectly aside from the humor because, as we all know, Anna has no funny bone.

View attachment 171376
Not sure this is true. It might be the case in the us but in the uk orientate is definitely standard and is not used humorously. These links explain it better I think:

While both may be accepted in British English American English clearly prefers orient.

Reactions: 5
Not sure this is true. It might be the case in the us but in the uk orientate is definitely standard and is not used humorously. These links explain it better I think:

While both may be accepted in British English American English clearly prefers orient.
Thank you.

Granted I'm basing what I said on American English, but I also speak native New Yorker(NYC) English. We speak our own English. I think -oriented is preferred here in the U.S. over -orientated . My ear prefers it, at least.

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 00.45.56.png

Mum has a face full of make up, curled hair, fresh nails, a plate full of food and her oldest daughter is stood next to her unwashed, looking like shes been dragged around outside, dirty clothes, malnourished and exhausted. Did mum notice before posting a picture, no because she wouldn't have looked at anything but herself. Emelia looks like a cast member from Annie and these are the 'highlights'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Apparently Jon was aiming to run 18km today

You don't build up that quick ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well that is easy when your top speed is 65km an hour. ๐Ÿคฃ said that on the app he showed us.

Maybe he is really riding his bike. You would still lose weight riding. I use to be a runner for years before I hurt myself. Even though I ran faster then him, it was on the road with some hills but mostly flat. I was super fit and running for years and still there is no way I could run at a continuous fast pace up a steep hill for kilometres, like he said in his vlog. So canโ€™t see how someone who never run before is now an Olympic athlete.

I also like how he just mentions about running up the hill. Nothing about running down it.. Which is how you would have to get home ๐Ÿ˜

So Jonnyboy we need to see proof.. sure it wouldnโ€™t be hard to attach a camera to you to prove to us your running those 10km in an hour. Will he take the challenge ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scumjonnyshining does like his in and out the mouth shots of his ladies... See Anna boomerang on Insta sucking in and out... Emily's sucking a remote.. He really is a sick ,slimey fucker๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ต

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 171493

Mum has a face full of make up, curled hair, fresh nails, a plate full of food and her oldest daughter is stood next to her unwashed, looking like shes been dragged around outside, dirty clothes, malnourished and exhausted. Did mum notice before posting a picture, no because she wouldn't have looked at anything but herself. Emelia looks like a cast member from Annie and these are the 'highlights'.
If I was the company that paid her to sponsor them... I would want my money back. The family should be around the table smiling and laughing enjoying the takeaway together. This promotion is just as bad as when they went shopping to promote a supermarket and had no groceries in their trolley. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Must be old footage if it was the first takeaway since lockdown, given they've had takeaway about for about a month. Also they've never used deliveroo, everyone knows Jonathan usually goes to pick it up

Reactions: 13
Wild thought here - so both Anna and Jonathan have restarted their personal channels. They donโ€™t seem to do much together anymore, unless out of necessity. Jono talking a while ago about selling the house. He also has been on a mission to get fit and look better. Do I smell a setup for a separation? Okay okay probably not. Itโ€™s likely them just trying to grab as much money from any source as possible, but just the fact that they are seemingly living seperate lives at this point except to โ€œcareโ€ for the kids when the nanny isnโ€™t around ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They used to get deliveroo every other night back at the old house despite having a cook, Jonathan would always pick it up at the gate in his socks...

We already know what the Ireland trip will look like, OF COURSE she'll have a nanny with her. She always needs someone with her to babysit herself and the kids, even at home. When Jonathan went the Barcelona for one night, Natasha came to live with with her, when she flew over to Ireland, they titled the vlog "TRAVELLING ALONE WITH TWO KIDS!!", but of course the nanny was there. Anna's maternal capacity is that of a twelve year old babysitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All of this school work belonging to the kids Anna has taken it on to decide, it's all going in the trash. You could, you know, go through them with the kids and let them choose things they want to keep, or stick the pieces of paper/activities into scrapbooks so that they have something to look back on? A summer activity ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Screenshot_20200704_083438_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wild thought here - so both Anna and Jonathan have restarted their personal channels. They donโ€™t seem to do much together anymore, unless out of necessity. Jono talking a while ago about selling the house. He also has been on a mission to get fit and look better. Do I smell a setup for a separation? Okay okay probably not. Itโ€™s likely them just trying to grab as much money from any source as possible, but just the fact that they are seemingly living seperate lives at this point except to โ€œcareโ€ for the kids when the nanny isnโ€™t around ๐Ÿค”
They will never separate, they're both completely co-dependent. Not going to happen. And they've been living separate lives since day one, the only things they used to or do together was going shopping back in Cork, watch tv and have the occasional meal together (4ft apart).

• Angry
Reactions: 19
For anyone who pays attention to his cars is he talking about his current Ferrari being sold? Also you can't sell something you leased you dumb twit.

Screenshot_20200703-184544_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they are running out of money ๐Ÿฅณ The Ferrari being sent back, both of them starting their channels up, mentioning about selling the house.

I canโ€™t see Anna staying with Jonnyboy if he is broke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.