Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pill does not make you gain weight. It makes you hungrier. It’s up to you whether you give into that or not. I’ve lost and gained weight on the same pill.

Reactions: 11
The pill does not make you gain weight. It makes you hungrier. It’s up to you whether you give into that or not. I’ve lost and gained weight on the same pill.
Not entirely true, when hormones come into play, it can mess with your metabolism and eating the same amount of calories can lead to different results. BUT, she's more than likely on a micro pill, not enough hormones to make a difference, we're not talking about thyroid issues or menopause here, so in her case, you're most likely correct. Especially when she said the clothes she packed for Ireland were too tight at the end of the week. It's pretty much impossible to gain that much weight within a week, more than likely, those clothes were already super tight when she packed them.

Jonathan said he started running because at the start of the lockdown he went on walks with the dogs, so now he just leaves the poor dogs at home and goes on runs by himself. How selfish can they get? It's always mememe! If you have time to go on daily runs or work out at 5AM, you have time to take your dogs (and kids for that matter) on daily walks!
He said that while the shower was running steaming hot and he was still completely clothed, he said he's "heating up the shower", is that a thing? I have a horrible boiler but it never takes longer than 15sec for the hot water to come in. He's so wasteful, just like when he was heating up the car in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They chose to give Andrea that God awful name (especially as they don't even live in Italy) it really gets my goat when they then refer to him as 'Dre' or 'Dre Dre' to make it sound cooler. That poor kid is not going to be in for an easy time as he gets older.

Plus it always makes me think of Dr Dre the rapper 😂
I'm sure they said that is how it started, they called him Dr Dre after the rapper and then became dre dre!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So in Anna’s assumptions video she spoke about always wanting lots of dogs, but she doesn’t bloody look after them?!!!!! I see her feed them and occasionally play with them, but it’s not difficult to take them on walks. Yes maybe all 6 at once is overwhelming but at least 2 or 3 at a time. What else does she do in her day? 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In Feb Anna posted this on Instagram:

"I am truly embracing my curvier body and even though I have had moments where I wished I was smaller I know I’m not supposed to be! 💖 I also feel amazing, I have way more energy, I sleep better, I’m not cold anymore...I feel so much more balanced and like my true self 🥰"
Now she basically says she wasn't happy at that time and it caused her heartache and bad days. Which is it Anna? You can't trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Why doesn't Anna have the implant. Which I have and all okay with it. Or the Coil that my Aunt as she had no bother. At least we don't forget to take a pill. Both work as good as the pill. Just for the first month or two with the implant your monthly is a bit out of sync cause your body is getting to the implant. Ana needs to stop worrying how sje looks as Emilianis starting to do it. Forget that Jonathan likes small thin women he should know womens body takes a toll on it self when been pregnant amd takes 18months to reset it self from been pregnant and all the hormones etc.
Get some therapy Anna if your having problems.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, but even if the family Alessia, Andrea and the nanny visited have a nanny themselves, they more than likely earned their money with actual work, not filming children. Meaning, they actually need a nanny, Anna and Jonathan just have a nanny because they can't be bothered watching their own children and rather live like child free teenagers when the camera's off.

Jonathan, it's not a hit or miss thing, it's just that the novelty of your channel has already worn off. People gave you three chances to give them good content, you failed, they stopped watching hoping it'd be good.

And maybe it's just me, but the way he talked about the video being a fail, and how videos on his main channel fail sometimes, too. From how he said that it's clear he's not doing this to 'make memories' or have a good time with the kids, for him this is purely work and it has to get good views to be considered worth spending time with the kids. He's only willing to do the things with them that gets him some money at the same time.

Sorry, last edit, I promise! lol how dense was Jonathan yesterday when he did the age filter thing in his stories!? I'm not overly intelligent, but even to me it was clear that, like the Disney characters thing, the age the filter ended up with was completely random, there was no AI/face scanning involved. Yet there was Jonathan, being super proud for 'looking' like 31, then 15 and dissing Andrea for 'looking' 45. Jonathan felt so flattered that he removed his glasses trying to look even 'younger', then he started pouting to get a younger age 😂
He is very very dense! remember this is THE johnathan who thought they had a personal letter from the prime minister 🥴🥴🤪

Why doesn't Anna have the implant. Which I have and all okay with it. Or the Coil that my Aunt as she had no bother. At least we don't forget to take a pill. Both work as good as the pill. Just for the first month or two with the implant your monthly is a bit out of sync cause your body is getting to the implant. Ana needs to stop worrying how sje looks as Emilianis starting to do it. Forget that Jonathan likes small thin women he should know womens body takes a toll on it self when been pregnant amd takes 18months to reset it self from been pregnant and all the hormones etc.
Get some therapy Anna if your having problems.
And while your at it Anne get rid of that man you callyour husband for saying such a discusting thing to you about your body!!! Hes ment to love you, you know the mother of his 4 children!!!!😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So in Anna’s assumptions video she spoke about always wanting lots of dogs, but she doesn’t bloody look after them?!!!!! I see her feed them and occasionally play with them, but it’s not difficult to take them on walks. Yes maybe all 6 at once is overwhelming but at least 2 or 3 at a time. What else does she do in her day? 🤔
But then she said she does do a lot for them. She's the one who feeds them and picks up poo. Wow. Minimum effort then.
Oh, and she's brushed them out last week, probably because they could not book the groomers or something...
Other than ONE dog on the last 2 weekend walks, she's not walked her dogs for literally years. And I hate how she keeps the dog on her lap in the car, by law they should be secured.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched Jonathan's latest assumptions video with the kids? I found it painful to watch... it felt so contrived and scripted and the kids all seemed so awkward and nervous about what to say :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
" What do you think? is it safe to travel? i want to help support the Italians and the airlines and all the other services we would be using but i am so torn! the Gov says yes we should!! what do you think? "

Siiiiiigh. He just wants a freebie holiday, and they don't want to go to Butlins when it reopens. ;)

"I want to support businesses and restaurants and help all those people" Riiiight. Which is why you always want freebies and are rude to staff, leaving all your mess at the table and letting your kids run around....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Cue an elated insta stories from Anna, who soon will be able to resume her regular nail/ waxing sessions ... TMI in 3-2-1 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
" What do you think? is it safe to travel? i want to help support the Italians and the airlines and all the other services we would be using but i am so torn! the Gov says yes we should!! what do you think? "

Siiiiiigh. He just wants a freebie holiday, and they don't want to go to Butlins when it reopens. ;)

"I want to support businesses and restaurants and help all those people" Riiiight. Which is why you always want freebies and are rude to staff, leaving all your mess at the table and letting your kids run around....
They were only just in Orlando. Most of us won’t get in spitting distance of an airport this year. Yeah and he has no interest in supporting any businesses - he wants everything for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Watching jonos assumptions video, eduardos answers made me so sad. How he doesnt want to share a room and how he thinks everyone in the family are people who work there

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Eduardo looks so tired :( and they all seem very shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera, they definitely aren't having fun doing this assumptions thing :( He asks them questions like "Is it true you don't like being on YouTube?" Answer: No, because I like watching YouTube and you get to meet people (shows that they have no concept of what YouTube is) "Is is true you don't want to share with Alessia/Andrea" (Edurado's bags under his eyes already answered the question, but he said 'no', because Andrea snores and scares him) "Is it true that you don't eat mummy's food?" and so on, I had to stop, this is clearly Jonathan using his children once again to get back at his critics, why doesn't he sit on the sofa and answers those uncomfortable question instead of making his kids perform again?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Erikas bio is Irish/Italian in her insta bio. Is she not considered just Irish? Sorry off topic, but thought it was odd?
Do they think it seems more exotic?
I think it's weird she chose that combo because she is Irish, Italian and German. Her Dad was Italian, her mother is half-German and half-Irish and born in Germany but moved to Ireland at some point in her childhood and Erika was born in Ireland. Hell, she was called Erika with the K after her German grandmother who had the same name. Only found that out when someone found the grandma's (or rather Oma in German) obituary.

Reactions: 9
(somewhat) German here: Emma and Anna, too, are very traditional German names. Anna is more common in Germany than it is in Italy actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
In Jonathan’s latest video he asks the kids if they like school to which Emília responds “yes because I get to colour in which I can’t do at home because im not allowed”. Why isn’t she allowed to colour in get the girl some pens, pencils, paint whatever and let her colour in!
Was just about to comment this and ask if I heard it wrong...I can't believe it! How can you stop a child from colouring in and being creative???? And for what reason?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can guarantee by the time E1 is 14 she'll be in a clinic because she's picked up that being unhealthy skinny is the only way her mother will think she's pretty and the world only wants skinny girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I can guarantee by the time E1 is 14 she'll be in a clinic because she's picked up that being unhealthy skinny is the only way her mother will think she's pretty and the world only wants skinny girls.
There are girls as young as 9 in ED clinics .....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.