Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow that's fucked up! Glue ear is actually really common though
It is! I had it as a kid, had to have grommets twice. two of my great cousins also have it. I've never noticed Emilia to have any issues when being talked to though Jonathan is usually right up in her face with the camera, talking to her. could be enlarged adenoids.

Reactions: 1

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Wonder if the SJs have seen this video....

Fair enough they're not daily vlogging anymore, but they do still only do fun things for the vlog....

If it's difficult for couples, what about the kids growing up in this situation...

g_g

these two are on top of the world it seems, because of companies that work with them, #gifted stuff (it only has to happen once to start a #gifted snowball), the pjs that apparently fans are buying, I wonder what will happen to these two with new YT rules . Maybe they´ll move to Instagram, or expand their clothing line maybe, Jonathan´s short film production maybe? (i put a similar question way back but I´m actually curious, how else could they possibly maintain this lux lifestyle...I wanna know your guys opinions).

Btw, companies policies involving kids of vloggers working should change as well

lookeyloo

I really hope Emilia says these words at school and gets heard, and then these two bumpkins will get contacted by the ( private posh) school , informing them about it and snooty nosed pretentious Anna will be embarrassed by it!
...what did he make her say?

underthesun

Maybe she's Jonathan in disguise, I mean he always pulls out the troll card when people try to give him advice or give concern about the kids.
She's like 30, has a special needs son who's school name she had posted, along with where they live. There were photos and comments from parents whose children attend the same school about her son. The father of her child left her I think because she said she cheated. Her sister seems like a really neat person. She's a nutritionist and seems like a great mom. LMB had her social media linked to her other relatives as well. She's since deleted/privated it all.

Mistyrod

Off topic question....does anyone know how to stop the numerous ads on this site? Constantly popping up on right hand side even after I press close!

the way Anna stoped Alessia when she was playing with her sweater, Anna does not get Alesia, she is different, maybe a little anxious and maybe she need therapy. All Alessia wants is attention from her mom it was obvious. They should have stoped at Eduardo, I see that every time I watch them
« Maybe she needs therapy », « she is different » ? Wtf ? She’s a 2 year old child ! Can you leave her alone ? Bully !

nco88

The hairdresser came to the house when I was a kid, it wasn't uncommon in my area of Cork.