SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan doesn't disclose on his insta stories the fact that the video is sponsored by Nespresso... on YouTube, he's also buried the fact the video is sponsored by Nespresso below the 'show more' cut off point so most people won't see it... In the video itself, he also doesn't clearly disclose the fact it's sponsored, instead saying quite quietly (over the baby talking) "they worked with me". Very disingenuous.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I understand where you are coming from, and to be honest sometimes I like Jonathan and sometimes I dislike him. I know how awful vlogging their kids for a living is, I wish YT rules would change, but they are not the only family vloggers doing that but they are the only ones with the comments open which I guess brings more traffic. I use to admire Jonathan a lot more for posting daily a I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago, people change, I´m not the person I was 10 years ago, I didn´t give a duck. But I like to see the good in people, I think sometimes people don´t even realize they have done something until someone else points that out. I like some parts of the vlogs and the kids but the dark sad is what they represent. I like Jonathan when he is by himself, no kids, no Anna nothing just him sharing his stories, talking about mental health or whatever other topic he´s dealing with. Maybe you won´t understand where I´m coming from, and I don´t expect you to, I´m just someone else sharing my perspective like everyone. I think hate watching makes them even more relevant cause people talk about them here too, not missing a detail of someone you hate is what I don´t understand. If you really want the problem solved report them on a daily, hope rules change, don´t watch, don´t follow them anywhere and forget they even exist, that´ll make them irrelevant. Like you said, don´t take this as a personal attack, I´m just sharing my perspective. Happy Holidays!

Where are you getting all the vile things Johnathan is guilty of is “a long time ago?” That cold shower and showing Alessia’s privates were just a few months ago. Also..I’m sorry you seem to misunderstand this is a forum to snark on these losers...while the vast majority of us really care about those kids well-being....we aren’t fooled by the disgusting act of selling your children’s privacy so you can buy anything that has a designer label on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago
A long time ago? No Jon, just yesterday you made your 7 year old swear for your camera. Just yesterday you filmed Emelia spreading her legs on a chair. You even exclaimed "Emelia!" when she did it because you know it wasn't a good look in a public place YET you left in the your vlog for your friendliest friends. You're a scumbag, Jon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
7BEAEA9D-4CE9-4CDF-B5EF-FC7A3BF4617B.jpeg

Well obviously there’s no way this is true...he must literally think people are stupid.

And just also to say, nothing like getting a sneaky nespresso add in there, giving your sister a gift that you didn’t have to pay for. Don’t worry Ruth they didn’t have to fork out any money on it 😐

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Say it loud and just maybe Johnathan will come out of that closet!

Jonathan can’t even photoshop as well as a tween can and that film went nowhere fast for a reason. I too fail to see the talent in either of them except for constantly getting away with lies...cold showers for their toddler...pulling the wool over sponsors eyes.. and forming a cult of young girls to follow them because they’re not savvy enough to know any better. Those two would have been perfect carnival workers.. running scams on the locals before moving on to the next set of suckers.
If he comes out he comes out..oh well. Its not a big deal. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Have anyone seen the theme photo (or whatever it's called) of Sacconyjolys YouTube main page? Clearly it looks like Jonboy is jumping on Anna, while the kids are looking at them :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He put in the description that it is 'sponsored by' Nespresso, if you're playing a drinking game every time he says Nespresso you'll be blind drunk by the 2 minute mark...

Why only give this to one sibling, not to all of them? Oh wait, because they only got one for free....

• Angry
Reactions: 7
its all been done before, on youtube and in life, million of videos about this that the other but its not about the topic itself its about how you express yourself and your perspective and personality what´s different
Whatever you want to believe.

Reactions: 2
i mean i liked a film they previously showed cant remember which one they showed it a long time ago and i liked his animation they had on the intros before, maybe you don´t like it that´s fine but ....just because someone does one crappy thing it mean they fully suck forever??, its that toxic "canceled culture" form youtube here too? i think Jonathan has potential creatively and maybe he could do cool stuff in animation but again too bad he chose other things, people don´t have to be others to see potential in them.
He has done a lot more than that one crappy film. All those vlogs he wanted to make look like a reality show and the music videos he did for the Friendliest Friends channel come to mind.
But if you ever remember what film you really liked, please share the link here. I can't say I've ever seen anything by Jonathan that I liked, not even the animations he's done for his kids.

Oh, and you know he only talks about mental health because other channels do, right? It's another bandwagon he's jumped on.
[/QUOTE]
And I wish he wouldn't. He doesn't know what the duck he's talking about. I know Anna has her bizarre ED and Jon has ADHD or something but he just isn't qualified to talk about mental health problems in the slightest. I remember when he did that talk on bullying on the short lived chats with Jonathan and he blamed the victims and said the bullies were the true victims. What a twit.

Reactions: 8
He is a total head..

I wish she would be honest about her size. She looks fine even in the pictures that show her real size. Why try and hide and breathe in etc it just sends out the wrong image.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He put in the description that it is 'sponsored by' Nespresso, if you're playing a drinking game every time he says Nespresso you'll be blind drunk by the 2 minute mark...

Why only give this to one sibling, not to all of them? Oh wait, because they only got one for free....
Guess who's getting another email? That's right, ASA and the CMA if I can contact them

They must've updated it, mine now has includes paid promotion on screen.
Screenshot_20191220_080915_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jon's on insta stories with all the kids in Anna's old room and Eduardo's trying to show him a trophy he won and talk about it, he half listens to begin with then rambles on about Anna's trophies and other stuff in the room while Eduardo is still trying to talk to him and he just basically ignores Eduardo.
He then has the cheek to say with a roll of the eyes that Eduardo's interest in what he is saying is "astounding" - really??
Well your interest in your son's trophy that he's obviously excited about is "astounding" but you clearly don't give a duck so why should he??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He alwaysssss talks over Eduardo, it's so sad.
Eduardo has been looking very pale and quite frankly, fed up, this trip. He's getting that sad shut off puppy look...
He keeps on trying with his parents, but he always gets shut down, either told he's trouble, or difficult, or loud, or not deserving of anything nice, or completely ignored and talked over. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t stand it when anyone acts like that, whether it’s adults with other adults, adults with kids etc. As in my opinion it’s just flat out rude to ignore or talk over someone like that
It just makes me even more mad to see it happening to a child such as Eduardo who isn’t able to stand up for himself or say hey I was talking or whatever
He’s going to become so introverted and self-conscious when he’s older if he isn’t already now, he’ll feel like no-one likes him or is interested in him and it could really mess his adulthood up, such a shame the poor thing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
at least half of the kids are going to end up being absolutely hellish teenagers thanks to their crappy parenting - you reap what you sow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah, lovely gesture, re-gifting the free coffee machine and capsules they got sent for promoting Nespresso... And he's included it in the intro, thinking it makes him look like an amazing person, he makes me sick
And if course the mentally challenged minions are saying how lovely he is and how generous! . :rolleyes:

View attachment 65405

Well obviously there’s no way this is true...he must literally think people are stupid.

And just also to say, nothing like getting a sneaky nespresso add in there, giving your sister a gift that you didn’t have to pay for. Don’t worry Ruth they didn’t have to fork out any money on it 😐
Such a cheeky bleep he is, if he was really still doing the gift thing he would have mentioned it a million times!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Uh oh guys don’t comment on Anna’s weight. Because she will go crying to social media post photos of herself in underwear and say she’s having a mental breakdown due to
You bullies ! How dare you! 😝😂 .. I mean it’s true she’s put on weight but not as bad she she looks in that angle. She looks pretty good imo and she needs to stop wearing clothes two sizes too small. But this way better than her restricted eating and weird habits she passed on to her family. I see she’s eating sugar and dairy again. She seems happier and healthier although still a liar and terrible parent. But I think her weight is fine. Camera adds a tit load of weight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.