SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I remember he only had one short 'flop' film called Countdown that didn't even make it to public viewing. Where did you see his other short films? I'd love to see them.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So in yesterday's vlog they drove by Jonathan's old house in Dublin. Big house with enough space for several cars to park out front, he pointed at the window at the top and said 'one of them was my bedroom' and then at the bay window saying that was his brother's room.

Hang on a minute... He's been going on and on about how poor he was growing up, and how he had to share a room with all his siblings...... hmmmmm........ Difficult to remember all those lies, isn't it Jonathan??
You have to have a good memory to be a good liar, Jof certainly doesn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The PJs are on Anna’s latest Instagram and the comments are pretty brutal! Do find it ironic that the cafe are notorious for being anti vegan/gluten free when she’s forever baking free From food and claiming intolerances! (Speak as someone with a lifelong milk intolerance and ethical veggie)

Reactions: 8
Anna looks rough lately. Apparently faking it for views and pretending to be nice to your husband and kids is taking a visible toll on her. I also can’t believe the way she talks to him the way she talks over him and the way she interrupts him. You can see J gets very annoyed and she has no bleeping clue. I actually wish he would leave her as she would
Be too lazy to earn a penny. She is actually quite smart. But she loves to act ditzy and stupid because it’s far easier.
Another guy would be seriously upset and hurt his wife embarrassed him like that constantly but J seems to push it down. One day it will explode.
Also her stupid dog voices are pathetic.
She and Jof don't have even one brain cell between them!

Anna said on her stories she follows instructions that´s how she works, that makes sense, she can´t think outside the box, she´s like a robot. I follow instructions but for baking where exact measurement are important cause of chemical reaction happening in the oven
Jonathans at least made more sense on his stories, he let people know he was going to put some pre-recorded stuff, Anna didn´t even care she just put stuff, whatever as long as money rolls. it was apparently #ads day today.
what makes me so sad and I´ll never get over this is the dogs not being allowed while they watch tv and eat dinner, they were in the old house, dogs stress with change and all those new rules affect them fur kids, these two don´t seem to care, they shouldn´t have dogs at all, I am sure that´s Anna´s new rule, Jonathan doesn´t seem to care about that, I cannot stand Anna in the new house.
You're quite the fan of Jof aren't you ?😂😂😂

I don´t even wanna watch today´s vlog, the thumbnail and tittle did something to me, enough of using your kids for views and money is enough, I really wish new YT rules will apply. Anna and Jonathan if you continue this your kids will be so fucked up in the future, really they will need therapists or psychiatrist. Im sure Jonathan is talented enough in the film industry and I´m sure Anna you can go back to your channel and just make it for yourself, like before, but PLEASE stop using your kids.
I agree with everything except Jof being talented😂😂😂

Last edited:
In light of their post to me the other day, I was going to ask if they were Jonathan. :LOL: I would be joking around though and I wasn't sure it would be taken that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And once again, I'm absolutely disgusted with Jonathan's moral compass. Making a child say such a loaded word for his own amusement and for clicks on the Internet. Emilia clearly didn't know what the word implied and that she was being used for people's sick entertainment. It reminded me of predators using children's innocence and curiosity to make them do sick things. And like all the times before, Anna couldn't care less and Jonathan is free to endanger and use the children for whatever he sees monetizable as long she gets her designer gear and no one calls her fat.
I really hope Emilia says these words at school and gets heard, and then these two bumpkins will get contacted by the ( private posh) school , informing them about it and snooty nosed pretentious Anna will be embarrassed by it!

Reactions: 9
Which ones do you think are good?
i don´t remember to be honest its been a while since he showed them but i remember there was potential there, in my opinion, but overall I think Jonathan is creative, if only he put his potential into a better use, too bad he chose their kids route

The children’s behaviour at the white moose cafe was atrocious! I would have been mortified. Anna LAUGHING that they had to remove the glass from the tables, erm just tell them to bloody well get off the table you idiot! My god
but don´t they dare to even move a toy at their house because she loses her mind.... you can tell their kids live repressed and they have alll this energy inside of them cause they are never allowed to do anything at the gray house where the dogs aren´t allowed in the living room anymore, sad

I really hope Emilia says these words at school and gets heard, and then these two bumpkins will get contacted by the ( private posh) school , informing them about it and snooty nosed pretentious Anna will be embarrassed by it!
do you think people at their school don´t watch the vlogs? I have always wondered that, what do they say they do for a living?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As far as I remember he only had one short 'flop' film called Countdown that didn't even make it to public viewing. Where did you see his other short films? I'd love to see them.😁
Let us not forget the movie poster with all those misspelled words that went straight to print. Such a professional that Jonathan. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not "quite the fan"haha, I have nothing against Jonathan by himself or Anna by herself, sharing their stories, I think Jonathan by himself is entertaining and Anna by herself use to be interesting, I don´t know anymore. I am totally against the use of their kids, it truly suck and I wish in my heart of hearts YT would change their rules and companies would stop sending them free stuff, so they would build their YT careers by themselves no kids involved, but if I didn´t stand them at all I wouldn´t watch, they are not doing anything different than most family vloggers, which again sucks big time and YT should def ban them. Am I allowed to say that in this forum or are you guys going to burn me alive haha.

Reactions: 7
Do you think people at their school don´t watch the vlogs? I have always wondered that, what do they say they do for a living?
Without a doubt they do. I bet they started by saying they "owned a social media business" then had to admit to flogging their kids for cash (probably not in those words) when one of the other parents found the channel. If I were a parent at that school, with a kid in one of their kids classes, I'd watch every vlog and insta story to ensure my child was never featured in any of them - especially if I saw Jonno with the camera at school or his phone out near me. I'd be paranoid of them I reckon, knowing the tit they do for their "friendliest friends"

• Heart
But are all of these just guidelines or are they mandatory? What happens if they aren't observed? I'm guessing not much.

The sanctions the CMA may levy include substantial fines, banning of content, and civil and criminal liability. This is additional to the heavy reputational price that both Influencers and brands would suffer. It takes years for brands and Influencers to cultivate trust among consumers, but such negative publicity could erode followers' trust instantly.
To assist Influencers and brands to comply with the law, the CMA has published new guidelines. Along with guidance released by the Advertising Standard Authority ('ASA'), these illustrate that compliance is a key focus for the regulator.

Taken from here: http://www.mondaq.com/uk/x/786478/Social+Media/Influencing+the+Influencer+how+to+be+CMAcompliant

The fact that there is so much abuse of the rules just shows how dangerously complacent influencers have become. The ASA and CMA have promised to start coming down hard on repeat offenders but it's up to US to report violations when we see them.

• Heart
I think her skirt is just too tight and it shows off her spare tire that all moms have. I know she's tricked a bunch of teenagers into believing she's some super human who has the body of a super model after 4 kids but oops she's just like everyone else.
Que a long bullshit post about her loving her body and how thankful she is her children ruined her body blah blah bullshit! She always uses that body positive garbage to cover putting on a few pounds. I must say she seems to gain weight extremely fast. Is that a side effect of ruining her metabolism for so many yrs?
And lastly I don't ever feel bad about bashing her bc of how horrible she treats her kids. I figure let her have a taste of her own medicine. 🖕🤣

View attachment 65196
I don't know about her per se, but it is possible to F up the way your body metabolizes food. Her body may be storing fat in case it's starved again. She has claimed to be a yoyo bulimic. Of course she'll blame it on gluten.
Homegirl has been touching up her photos for at least ten years, way before having kids. It's strange that now she acts as if she's never done it. It's her job, of course she's edited her photos. They're just pathetic at this point.
9nGbOon.png

...what did he make her say?

Reactions: 1
From what I understood the 'fillum' is only 15 minutes long. Putting it on Youtube he could at least make some money off it, at the moment it's not being shown and I very much doubt any theatre will have any interest. But his ego won't allow him to do that.

I just hope he actually paid all those people who worked on it.

Reactions: 6
not "quite the fan"haha, I have nothing against Jonathan by himself or Anna by herself, sharing their stories, I think Jonathan by himself is entertaining and Anna by herself use to be interesting, I don´t know anymore. I am totally against the use of their kids, it truly suck and I wish in my heart of hearts YT would change their rules and companies would stop sending them free stuff, so they would build their YT careers by themselves no kids involved, but if I didn´t stand them at all I wouldn´t watch, they are not doing anything different than most family vloggers, which again sucks big time and YT should def ban them. Am I allowed to say that in this forum or are you guys going to burn me alive haha.
LOL Jono and Annal talented...thanks for the belly laugh!
Just checking you havn't got lost on your way to a Sacconejoly fan page???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I was trying to sleep last night and just randomly had a thought. You know how you teach kids about stranger danger? Well, everyone knows everything about these kids. If I was their age, even Emilia’s, and somebody came up to me knowing my name, age, address, school, family names etc. I would possibly believe them if they said they were a family friend and was asked to take them.
Now I know they know people know info, but at the end of the day they’re kids and in the moment they can forget these things. It’s SO easy for somebody to abduct them if they’re in the right place at the right time. The fact they don’t blur out school logos etc anymore means they’re just honestly asking for it. You can’t say these are good parents when they put their kids in so much social danger. Not having it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Everyone is completely due their opinion where the SJ’s are concerned. However....anyone who gives Jonathan a pass when he is the one who gave the pass to showing Alessia & Alesia’s private parts...... and also cut Edwardo short on any expression he ever tries to express.... and the ass who completely forgets his oldest daughter is stalked by subhuman!...
is due the bullshit he gets for his download!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.