SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On stories,So they are in Wales on road trip and kids are hyper in a room. Alessia jumping on sette , J vlogging saying ohhh boy and A appears in doorway carrying arms full of stuff saying Johnathannnnnnnnn looking p'd off J says weakly yes and the filming stops:)

Reactions: 8
Maybe she's Jonathan in disguise, I mean he always pulls out the troll card when people try to give him advice or give concern about the kids.
that´s a good theory, she´s always around, like she lives to filter the comments, that would make sense now, or maybe Anna, one of them, so much enthusiasm over people you don´t know is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On stories,So they are in Wales on road trip and kids are hyper in a room. Alessia jumping on sette , J vlogging saying ohhh boy and A appears in doorway carrying arms full of stuff saying Johnathannnnnnnnn looking p'd off J says weakly yes and the filming stops:)
I saw Jonathan's insta stories and emilia and eduardo were throwing the cushions off the sofas and jumping on them on the floor and rubbing them into floor. How disrespectful of somebody else's property.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
😅 95% (non breathable) polyester to sleep in? It’s a good thing their core audience is the minion type instead of the hot flash Menopausal type. 😓
Actually recently in the comments he must have mentioned something about his demographics and a tit ton of people commented they were waaay above the 49 or 50 cap of his demographic range! Lotsa hot flashers are obsessed with them... wonder if they will buy the Sacconejoly sauna pyjama range?!?

[QUOTE="Reader1, post: 705152, member

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ew, I feel dirty being in the same country as them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kids going wild in that house is because their cant do it at home. Plus been been stuck in a car for many hours.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she's Jonathan in disguise, I mean he always pulls out the troll card when people try to give him advice or give concern about the kids.
There is a few 'Fan pages' on Instagram that shout self obsessed Anal. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she did run half of them to keep them relative.
One in particular seems to be obsessed advertising their new Polyester camel toe PJ's alot for them.
Would you do that if you were just a fan?? I think not.

Reactions: 9
The kids going wild in that house is because their cant do it at home. Plus been been stuck in a car for many hours.
[/QUOTE]
that seems t be a hotel thought right? kids can finally be free and play cause they are not allowed to have real fun at home

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Op
Hmm poor little alessia's knickers on show for the friendliest friends 😭
that seems t be a hotel thought right? kids can finally be free and play cause they are not allowed to have real fun at home
[/QUOTE]
It's a cabin on the ferry - /god forbid they'd mix with the plebs

Reactions: 4
Op

It's a cabin on the ferry - /god forbid they'd mix with the plebs
[/QUOTE]
Rolling up in their 7 setter car like A listers, imagine if there was an emergancy drill overnight they would all be on deck in their matching pj's.

• Haha
yesterday something interesting happened to me, my bf and i went out with his family kinda preChristmas celebration party, he was saying something to his brother or dad can´t remember but seems like they didn´t listened, and I, vey bitchy said "no one cares" instead of saying "I don´t think they listened to you". I don´t know why I said that, then I remember where I got it from, Anna. I regret it completely, he got mad, he didn´t say anything to me right then but as soon as we got home, he told me he wasn´t even talking to me and that it was so unnecessary and annoying, i actually felt bad. I then remembered all the times Jonathan is saying something to his viewers and Anna very rudely goes "nobody cares - literally no one cares - wow Jonathan that´s fascinating". I though of Jonathan, does he feel annoyed? I´m sure if he said something maybe she would stop? but he laugh instead.... And probably Anna doesnt realize how annoying it is cause no one dares to do so. That´s why i hate Anna more than I hate Jonathan, he chose to put his kids as a source of income, it sucks and YT should really really stop that, but at least he´s not mean or rude to look cool. He clearly got use to that love and that´s his story but what worries me is so many young women in the comment laugh and celebrate every time Anna does that and share how they are the same way. Its nice to add a little spice in a relationship of course but walking all over someone and being rude is something else. Younger viewer worship Anna cause how put together she looks, how big her house is, how she cooks and keeps a clean house, her kids are adorable, has a husband that does anything for her, and they got money. Anna is not the best example of a wife or a mother in my opinion. She´d make an incredible boss though.

-rant over-

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's like 30, has a special needs son who's school name she had posted, along with where they live. There were photos and comments from parents whose children attend the same school about her son. The father of her child left her I think because she said she cheated. Her sister seems like a really neat person. She's a nutritionist and seems like a great mom. LMB had her social media linked to her other relatives as well. She's since deleted/privated it all.

Reactions: 1
So once again ”Vlogmas” is thrown out the window....just like the giveaway to deserving viewers. They are the laziest two people and if I see one more person say how hard they work....I will scream. Jonathan always over promises and under delivers...plus he’s a known liar who never finishes what he starts. Maybe they spent the giveaway money on those tacky pajamas

I assume the hotel they're staying at is gifted as on Jonathan's stories he's hyping it up quite a bit and saying/showing the name of the hotel more times than I would deem necessary. No gifted or ad though

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.